What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
257967_0fec8c3824.jpg

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

hello ladies, I'm really upset today. I had a friend on ic say that because IW told him he didnt want him talking to him, so now I have lost ANOTHER friend because of him. I am really upset.

L

LolaGal

KK: WTF? you deleted your account? Over a dude? No way. Oh how I wish I was 20 years old again. I would live it up. No one dude for me. I would go to Vegas and be a showgirl... dance... dance... dance...

Sorry to hear that IW is giving you a hard time. I will taser him next chance I get.

L

LolaGal

Well Rock, I ain't heard back from ya. I give ya my resume and my salary requirements.

Greenhouse managers are expensive...... very very expensive.

p.s. O is really far away from A on the keyboard.... but ok. Just don't call me Lolo. I don't care for it.

I donated some shirts once and they tagged em LoloGal shirts. Hurt me feelings, it did.

But I wear my heart on my sleeve. lol

I am feeling especially bad tonight. I am gonna drive to Arkansas and molest all the Duggar boys, one at a time.

THC Angel

Hi ladies :wave:

Glad to see you back KK, hope everything is ok

Good night for those who are going to sleep and good morning for the europeans.

Today is friday and tonight is week end :jump::friends::dance013:

Have fun girls and enjoy :groupwave:

I just thought these ex wife stories suck cause they are ex wife stories.

I hate dating the newly divorced. They don't stop talking about their break ups till they have been divorced at least 2 years. Then they are safe to date again.

Otherwise, you hafta sit through boring stories of how evil that ex wife was...... boring... boring.

Then pretty soon you become the "ex" they're talking to the new girl about and they're lyin' and makin' themselves look like the angel.... That's exactly what it sounds like to me after reading all of the BS randude has written....

I know this is not the place to complain about ex wives and ex girl friends, but my ex put a $400 phone in the toilet because she was having a text fight with my other ex (for sending me a photo of my dog). She also threw away a wine collection, one bottle at a time and threw away 4 grams of bubble hash. She flushed all my seeds (F13 and A11, plus some Thai I got from Mexico). Not long after that she was gone and took all the money I had and valuables. So I am a bit gun shy now. I don't think any of you lovely ladies would do that to the dude. BTW, the reason she got away with all of that is because we were in Louisiana and if she called the cops on me for my weed I could go to prison. She constantly threatened me with the police. Love is grand,

Does randude have an obsession with his ex? Sounds like it to me. I read that he's gettin' a divorce but he can't stop talkin' 'bout her. What's up with that? What he is sayin' sounds like crap too. He was such an angel.... Yeah right! Did you read some of the things he admitted to? That just means that he did some much worse things in real life...

M

MrsEvlme2

Just watched Lopez Tonight from Tuesday.(I'm a little behind on the DVR). The guy from that 70's show was talking about a breath strip someone gave him and he started tripping. His found out that it was actually a marijuana breath strip. Has anyone heard of this? Are they hard to make? How does it taste? I would think you use some type of gelatin to make the actual strip. But how do you get weed in there? bout to wake and bake. Have a great day ladies.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hmmm..... a cannabis breath strip? Sign me up! Sounds awsome!

Well, flyingkite..... Randude is a good friend of ours. And we are here to support each other. If he feels the need to vent to us, we listen and offer our friendship. If you dont like what he says, than ignore his posts. Its not very wise to start talking shmack on a long time IC'er when you yourself have only 10 posts and no one knows you.

Hmmm..... a cannabis breath strip? Sign me up! Sounds awsome!

Well, flyingkite..... Randude is a good friend of ours. And we are here to support each other. If he feels the need to vent to us, we listen and offer our friendship. If you dont like what he says, than ignore his posts. Its not very wise to start talking shmack on a long time IC'er when you yourself have only 10 posts and no one knows you.
I've been reading on here for quite a while. I found randude's posts when I first got on here and that kept me busy for quite a while. It was like reading fiction though. I thought this was a "girls" thread anyway. I guess he can be the girl and I, the real girl, will just go elsewhere. Have fun!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I've been reading on here for quite a while. I found randude's posts when I first got on here and that kept me busy for quite a while. It was like reading fiction though. I thought this was a "girls" thread anyway. I guess he can be the girl and I, the real girl, will just go elsewhere. Have fun!

Why are you stalking Randude, Sharon? Thats pretty immature of you if you ask me. Why should you care what he does if the two of you aren't together anymore?

Gosh I hate stupid bitches. Grow up!

Latest posts

Latest posts