What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Emmie

LOOOOOOOOL Outkastt you made me laugh my @$$ off, to be able to tolerate the place here you gotta numb it up and MJ does the job, besides i am very adventures by nature hehehe I am flattered and honored to be the Baddest soldier girl in your group, hopefully i will live up to that name and become a leader one day LOL.... Thanks dear for your comment and Mrs.Baba too, enjoy it as i am right now :D :joint:

gabjaz

I find it very dangerous for me to make something to yummy out of my oils and butters. But, I SO LOVE to share it. :party:
That looks wonderful!!!

Does anyone know where there is someplace on this site that I can browse (for future use once I have something to work with) how to make canabutter and other cooking ingredients ?

Peace
:pie:

MaryCherry

WonderWoman,
A pleasure to meet you virtually! I love your accessories! :) Can I borrow your gadgets? I need to cause some mischief... :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no I would use trim or small buds...leafs prolly wont get it strong enough [well for me anyway hehe ]

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I hope everyone's doing fine this Sunday evening! No smoke, just some nasty tasting stuff...BLEH...but otherwise, all is great. Have a good one, ladies!

MaryCherry

Hippie, No smoke. Wish I could share and pass it over.

Emmie, yeah we got to keep that count up. I'm running out of ideas as well. I'm a better chatter...

Hello to all the ladies out there! :)

Emmie

Hi to all the bad ladies :)
MaryCherry i understand your frustration, but look at the bright side your total posts are 43 got 7 to go... I am still 8 or 9 :'( anyway i have a quick question, can i post something and use other websites as a reference?

MaryCherry

Emmie,
I am a new user so I am unfamiliar with the rules myself and asked a more experienced one for you... You got props for the good question by the way. :) The response is as follows:
"It is best to just cut and paste the info in quotes, and then if the person wants they should link the website, too. As long as you aren't directly trying to go against the TOU (Terms Of Use), I don't see why not. Either way....use the search button and choose option ~view by post (you'll find anything you need)".

Hope this Helps, MaryCherry

Last edited:
Mrs. B ~ I haven't started the new stephen king book yet. New Moon was a great movie! I went w/ my little sister. It was a lot better than the first one hehe Still a bit cheesy though!!!

MaryCherry ~ Sure, mi gadgets es su gadgets. lol

I had a great day today - breakfast w/ my mom, then met my cousin for peppermint mocha lattes at starbucks and watched Elf. I baked peppermint cookies to snack on. Good times hehe Hope all of you had a great weekend!!!

*W~W*

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

i saw new moon online. I have a great website that I get to see all the new movies.. online.. for free lol.. saw new moon, harry potter, and the new american pie series

L

LolaGal

Lola's been under THE DOME

Lola's been under THE DOME

If ya'll been wondering where I been, it's been Stephen King's Under the Dome for me!

I was expecting much, much more! At last, I thought, a nice THICK SK book! YUM!

I dove under the dome for a week or so! Every spare moment, of which I have plenty, was devoted to SK's latest.

I must say I was rather disappointed. The Dome was entertaining, but the Cause of the mystery was lame.

The end was lame.

I felt so cheated and abused. LOL.

I think it was a passed off TABITHA KING novel. By that I mean, I think his wife wrote it, and they passed it off as Stephen's!!!!!!

It reeked of her writing style and reminded me of Tabitha's first novel about the dollhouse.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good morning ladys! I saw Ninja Assasin last week. That movie kicked ass! Im not a chick flick kinda gal.... give me kung fu over drama any day! If you like that kind of film, I highly recomend it..... Made Kill Bill look like Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
bad-girl-0868.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts