What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Pthway

Hello everyone! Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I am a newbie from the east coast. I am an every day smoker and I love cannabis for SOOOOO many different reasons! Most of my local friends don't smoke, so this is a way for me to feel part of "the group" and to know there are others out there like me. My husband turned me on to the site, and here I am....

Hello ladies! :joint:

M

MrsEvlme2

Welcome, Mrs.Pthway. I'm a new wife on here too. Everyone is really helpful and friendly. Hope to see you on the board. I like to see so many wives getting involved.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Great design Moldy!!! :yes:

Thanks, but I didn't design it, I just got if off some belt buckle lol. All you need to do is go to edit signature in the "My IC" and either save this pic by right clicking it and saving it on your documents, and loading it up through the sig browse button.

You can also right click on the pic and "copy location" and paste the URL in the area of the sig where it accepts URLs. i thinkj

If that doesn't work try adding
after the location and pasting it in the sig. One of those 3 actions should get it in there..

Welcome Mrs. Pthway ~ fellow east coaster here! I joined a few months ago for pretty much the same reasons. haha See you around!

*W~W*

L

LolaGal

Back row left to right: Mrs. Babba,LolaGal, Ms. Blunted, WonderWoman, EllieGrows
Front row: Norcal Kell, Dongle69

We is the baddest girls in town... :biglaugh:

Not sure the point of the thread, but I took it as a "what makes you a bad girl?" thread.
Well, I grow copious amounts of marijuana, got tats and piercings, and....

I got a tattoo of 2 symbols for female, and one symbol for male. Like 3 jewelry rings kinda looking like a pendant. Ill take a pic and post it later.
Hubby and I like the girls, lol. Can think of 58693423 other things that make me a bad girl too, lol.
Glad I found the thread!

Mrs.Pthway

Mrs.T --- looking forward to a pic of your tat. Sounds pretty cool!!!

What makes me a bad girl? That's a good question...I love growing and consuming my dear friend MJ to start with. My goal in life is to go against the grain, so I tend to try and stay outside the box, which usually gets me in trouble. I could go in to specifics, but I don't think that would be appreciated here...lol!!! :dance:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Ladies!! ...I love see most of you all sportin the bad girls logo!! lets get all of us showin our tags!! hehehe
Moldy..hahah ya thats me alright, howd you know?!?!?! I appreciate that :D

Latest posts

Latest posts