What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

Hey Bad Girls, just got through makin a batch of the evil Cannabudder!

It's so pretty! Mine turned out a key lime pie green color. Wonder if it is strong? O's budder was almost black green!

I ate some already so, hope it kicks in soon... giggle giggle.

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Bad Girls, just got through makin a batch of the evil Cannabudder!

It's so pretty! Mine turned out a key lime pie green color. Wonder if it is strong? O's budder was almost black green!

I ate some already so, hope it kicks in soon... giggle giggle.

:yes: Wish I was there with ya, lol!!! Let us know how it turns out. Enjoy!!!

Lil O' Me ~ I aim to please! lol

Lola Girl ~ Sounds yummy! Had budder the other night w/ a few fellow icmager's = ) Good times hehe

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

budda budda oh how I love thee!!!
hey ya'll bad girls club... whats shakin?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Puffin some fire!!! Im applying for a dream job for me tomorrow, Ill let let ya all know how it goes..dont want to say too much but it would be the best job ever!! hahaha

L

LolaGal

Mrs. B! I used my psychic powers to see into the future for ya, I see you getting the job!

good luck :)

be glad to share my budder with you girls! come on over and see me! what a fun party that would be. I say we rent a boat and go out in the lake and stay for a week! :)

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

sounds like a great time lola! except for mosquitos. I dont like those lol...they like my blood hahahhah
and good luck Mrs.B I'll be crossing my fingers for ya!!!

L

LolaGal

around here if you get in the middle of the lake, and don't use a lot of lights, them ole squeeters leave ya alone.

i need a vacation from all this crap. a week on a boat floating, stoning and chatting with the girls sounds divine.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

amen to vacation....I have 9 days break from school as of sunday... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO then i have to start 2 MORE classes. FU@K lol

Mrs.Pthway

amen to vacation....I have 9 days break from school as of sunday... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO then i have to start 2 MORE classes. FU@K lol

:yeahthats:woohoo:

I just took my last final tonight, so I can officially start my 2 week break!! YAH!!! Then two more classes for me too, but right now I am focusing on the next 2 weeks!!! Good luck to ya!

Mrs.B -- good luck tomorrow! I will keep my fingers crossed!!

L

LolaGal

good luck on those classes ya'll!

I feel for ya!

If ya'll wanna take my class I am offering through Phoenix University, it is starting soon.

it's called BadGirls 300, tells how to make men your slave, etc. :)

Sorry, ya'll missed BG 101 and BG 200, but ya'll didn't need them baby classes anyways..

lol....

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
be glad to share my budder with you girls! come on over and see me! what a fun party that would be. I say we rent a boat and go out in the lake and stay for a week! :)

Lets go! I got da frequent flyer thing goin on mang! Im sure we all could use a week, just for the girls, chillen..... tanning.... smoking.... and eating Lola's baked goodies!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Damn.... I just realized Im a day behind on this one.... Was gonna wish Mrs. B good luck, but now I just am curious how the job interview went! Whats the scoop Mrs. B????

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I really wished ya'll lived closer! we would all be great friends im sure of it..
and Lil... I dont like to tan.. I like to burn. LoL go figure im very pale... lol I usually avoid the sun, maybe i need some vitamin c!!! lol

L

LolaGal

I think we should have a Bad Girls Club Meeting at some swank hotel.

I'll call up and they will think them crazy TV bitches are coming! Then won't they be surprised to see us!

They might even put the mirrors back in the room once they see it's us and not them! LOL.

Hey girls, my budder made me weave on my feet last nite, but it's not very dark! Wonder if I should re-melt it and add some buds to it?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I go back today and give them my resume and fill out an application. Im taking some jam and veggies with me as a bribe!! hahaha hey whatever works!
But ya Ill let ya know what happens!! whoo hoooo

Latest posts

Latest posts