What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Hello bad girls, just checkin in since I haven't stoped by for a while. Just dealin with what we'll call life little challenges. :wallbash:

Don't play any music, but always wanted to. I'm mostly known for my art but haven't done anything recently.

Had a few bad runs in the garden lately, hopefully this is the last of that, kinda of a bad time for that... Friend gave me an ebb and flo table and I'm gonna give it a try.....

Later, I'll post a pic of my new kitty I got at the shelter. He is a big boy at 17 lbs. I hope to have him down to 14 lbs by Sept. I'm still gettin used to having a younger cat around , he discovered the bird feeder yesterday.. I lost my old geezer kitty of 20 yrs. in Jan.

L

LolaGal

Bruja: Rocking the Fender Stratocaster here! We should get together and jam sometime! I like the blues myself! I am the white girl version of BB King.. lol.

Gracie: Hey Girl, glad to see ya!

Cough: That sounds like a big fat cat! You should definitely name it Garfield! I have a Siamese. He's 15 and still mean and onery. We have a game where he sneaks into the grow and I chase him out! Then he gets a yellow fan leaf or two. He is a real pothead cat fo' sho!

808kahumai

Good Morning Ladies! Today is my daughter's fifth birthday! Wow, how time flies! I can not believe that it has been five years since I first saw her little hands. She is growing up so fast. She is such a sweetheart. Every time we light a candle, she always wants to make a wish for all the other people that have birthdays that day and says something refering to celebrating life everyday. Very wise for only five. So, if you light a candle today, pass the Kelsey vibe along! Cheers!

I play the guitar! I've got an Electric Gibson SG and a solid spruce top acoustic Yamaha. Some of my friends make fun of me "You have a YAMAHA" then they stop the bullshit after they hear it, it's a badass guitar :nanana:

L

LolaGal

This is weird...we all have the same hobbies....

Let's see. I used to be in 4-H when I was a kid too.. That's where I learned how to farm the weed....lol.

Then I was in FFA in high school.. That's Future Farmers of America. LOL...So funny FFA... and I AM a FARMER....lol

madrecinco

Veteran
Life Is Good!

Life Is Good!

Bruja: Rocking the Fender Stratocaster here! We should get together and jam sometime! I like the blues myself! I am the white girl version of BB King.. lol.

Gracie: Hey Girl, glad to see ya!

Cough: That sounds like a big fat cat! You should definitely name it Garfield! I have a Siamese. He's 15 and still mean and onery. We have a game where he sneaks into the grow and I chase him out! Then he gets a yellow fan leaf or two. He is a real pothead cat fo' sho!

Damn Lola are you my long lost siamese twin......I have to admit that I am rather new to the Blues life "exclusively" now! but have a broad range in my taste.....but my man is a "ax man" and has a 4 string Fender Base.....and I am musically talented challenged.....but do love to listen and hang out with them that are so talented....I am more into Visual Arts in my talents and am gifted in that area.....but my sweetie is a guitar playin' Blues man as well as his son.

My new friend here BeAn a young man in England and I communicate about music and I was shocked to know he is a fan of Nina Simone/Eunice Waymon a CivilRights/Feminists Rights grammy award winning singer songwriter who was VERY controvercial in the 60's in the south. She is one of my early heros and you will see I talked about her early in my posting here. Was surprised that a young guy in the U.K. knew who she was and MOSTAmerican women have no idea......even though she bled for our cause. ........ the intense passion as she hated the widespread institutionalized racisms and sexism as many women of our days did...her message nd her music made a lasting impact on culture...but on her recent death in France as she fled AMERICA AND went to Barbados and had an affair with the Prime Minister Barrow there...and lived in several other countries and died in France....Born in N.C.

We learned on her death the great secret she kept .....that in the 60,s she was DX bipolar and kept it a secret.....but it does EXPLAIN the fluctuations in her music from exhuberant happiness highs down to tragic melancholy

But Mississipi Goddamed was written in protest of the Murder of Medgar Evers and the church bombing in Birmingham. controvercial she was INDEED!

She was a classicly trained pianist and attended Julliard .....at 10 years old she did her first classical concert and her parents were asked to sit in the back row....and Eunice/Simone said she would not perform if they were not moved to front row......So was born a Civil Rights;Feminist Rights l became a feminist radical te he......as well down in Texas Sisters for the cause but we never met....:wallbash:

But Bad Girls check out her music "Sinnerman"..."I Wanna Little Sugar In My Bowl"......

But Eunice Waymon/Nina Simone "The High Preistess of Soul" fellow feminist rest in peace my darlin' and wish I coulda met you my sister......

Her ashes are spread in several African countries now and we American women OWE HER MUCH!

But on a lighter note the Dinner Cruise was fun but it was on a big paddle boat and not a yacht as I thought. There are several type of dinner cruises here on Yachts and various sea goin' thingys....

But my hubs was getting off to the dual paddle wheels and taknig pictures with his new Canon boy toy.....te he///such a nerdy geek he is....but I do love him now. Boys don't grow up....they just get bigger toys!! te he

But the dinner and wine was lovely and floating around Boca Ciega Bay lookin' at how the rich folks live was fun plus a srectacular sunset. Life is GOOD!

madrecinco

Veteran
This is weird...we all have the same hobbies....

Let's see. I used to be in 4-H when I was a kid too.. That's where I learned how to farm the weed....lol.

Then I was in FFA in high school.. That's Future Farmers of America. LOL...So funny FFA... and I AM a FARMER....lol

Not me...."musically challenged here" no musical talent....later Bad Girls a poopoo diaper is awaitin' granny....te he

But I was born on a cotton farm, but was not in FFA like my brothers.

Hey Dallas lady.....I miss the Big D......I spent part of my life in Oak Cliff and Cockrell Hill.....I watch "CHEATERS" just to see home....te he...

madrecinco

Veteran
Good Morning Ladies! Today is my daughter's fifth birthday! Wow, how time flies! I can not believe that it has been five years since I first saw her little hands. She is growing up so fast. She is such a sweetheart. Every time we light a candle, she always wants to make a wish for all the other people that have birthdays that day and says something refering to celebrating life everyday. Very wise for only five. So, if you light a candle today, pass the Kelsey vibe along! Cheers!

kahumai.....i like the saying under your avatar and wish I had a dime for everytime I said just that. but my granddaughter Ms B is five years old and a joy to watch develop and happy that I have read Erickson in my nursing education.....so i understand the grandkids much better than i understood my own kids before uber nursing education.

but 15 year olds who marry so young don't know a lot about raising kids....and i learned the hard way...te he...

But my kids still love me unconditionally as i do them....

forgive my typing as this baby is wiggling,

Mrs. Swamp

Hey girls!!!
Sorry, I've missed a few days...been really busy.
Anyone want to burn with me??? :D
Lightin' the bowl :smoker:,...takin' a puff :joint:.........ahhhhhh!!
Takin' another :smoker:.......ahhhhhh! Mission accomplished!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry i haven't been around...I have two kids, (5 yr old daughter, 1 yr old (alomost) son), and between both of them, and this job....been really busy. Swamp also is a big computer HOG!!! Didn't get to start my seeds, so Swamp started them for me, but I may take on a different project since he kinda just took over. :cuss: :fight: Will keep you ladies updated.

Well, Im going to go and get some food in my stomach for this incredible munchie craving that I am having right now. I wll try and check back in with you girls before I go to bed...Just got off work and it's late, if not I will kick Swamp off the computer in the morning :whip: and check back!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Lola!!! :D doing good so far! just woke up and have my tea and working on a morning doob....
Mrs.Swamp!!! good to see ya girl!!....sounds like you need your own computer!!! lol

madrecinco

Veteran
Thanks for the rep Mrs Swamp....not all get me darlin' If you are here in Florida you must come up and visit us. I love your hubs also. I want to start a "liberal women" thread but it would prolly be banned and we could not keep the guys out fo sho!

Not all women grown in the south are ignorant and prudish ya know?

Mrs. Swamp

Madre, I hear ya girl!! I have lived in the south my whole life....yes, I am here in Florida. Send me a PM and maybe we could get together sometime!!!

Mrs. Babba, good to hear from ya girly!!!

Well ladies, my day hasn't consisted of being too bad yet....Im about to go to work, :)yoinks:) so I will check in with you ladies later on tonight when I get home!!!

Tokin' a bowl before work if anyone wants to join me....:joint::joint::joint:

Mrs. Swamp

Madre, I like the idea of a "liberal women" thread, but you are right, it would probably get shut down fast!!! (Our luck) :fsu:

madrecinco

Veteran
I will try....I already a,m on Kharmagirls shit list.....te he

adolescent males tire me out after raising 4 sons.....I come here for escape and not brain surgery. OK I will PM my email before I get fired here. te he

L

LolaGal

Ooh Girls, I have been so BAD today, the law was after me! The Feds!!!!!

Went metal detecting on a local beach! TVA cops got all tore up, blue lights everywhere!!!

I got threatened with a $5,000 fine and 1 year in prison! For sifting sand on a beach!!!

Luckily, I hypnotized the Cops and made them think they were chickens. Then I threw down some cracked corn and made my escape!!

Oh me, threatened with Federal Prison before noon. A typical day in the life of a BAD GIRL.....haha

808kahumai

Ooh Girls, I have been so BAD today, the law was after me! The Feds!!!!!

Went metal detecting on a local beach! TVA cops got all tore up, blue lights everywhere!!!

I got threatened with a $5,000 fine and 1 year in prison! For sifting sand on a beach!!!

Luckily, I hypnotized the Cops and made them think they were chickens. Then I threw down some cracked corn and made my escape!!

Oh me, threatened with Federal Prison before noon. A typical day in the life of a BAD GIRL.....haha

Bad Girls can sweet talk their way out of anything! blink, blink

808kahumai

Hey girls!!!
Sorry, I've missed a few days...been really busy.
Anyone want to burn with me??? :D
Lightin' the bowl :smoker:,...takin' a puff :joint:.........ahhhhhh!!
Takin' another :smoker:.......ahhhhhh! Mission accomplished!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry i haven't been around...I have two kids, (5 yr old daughter, 1 yr old (alomost) son), and between both of them, and this job....been really busy. Swamp also is a big computer HOG!!! Didn't get to start my seeds, so Swamp started them for me, but I may take on a different project since he kinda just took over. :cuss: :fight: Will keep you ladies updated.

Well, Im going to go and get some food in my stomach for this incredible munchie craving that I am having right now. I wll try and check back in with you girls before I go to bed...Just got off work and it's late, if not I will kick Swamp off the computer in the morning :whip: and check back!!!

Cheers from one mommy to another! I have a five year old daughter and a three and a half year old son. :joint: for you!