What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

Lolagal, you better be careful you bad girl you!!!! :noway: :joint:

Heehee Mrs. Swamp! I continued being even more BAD tonite. Took pic of my SSH.

How do ya'll like the $20 Reflector I sweet talked the Hydro Dude out of?

Girls just wanna have fu-un....:D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL Lola!! havent you heard, sand is an endangered ummm something!! must be protected!! lolol
What was their problem?? dumbass's!!!
way to make a get-away!!! youuuuu bad girl youuuuuuu:D

L

LolaGal

Cops were like, This is Federal Land, you are in deep shit!

Lola: But I lost my ring! I was looking for it!

Cops: This is $5000, and a year in jail.

Lola: I didn't know, I won't do it again, I swear!

Cops: When did you lose your ring?

Lola: 1981, but I'm still looking. I won't give up.

Cops: We need to confiscate this Metal Detector!!!!! What did you find???

Lola: But I just got it for Christmas! This is the first time I ever used it! Do you want this nickel I found back?

Cops: Well, I guess we will let ya'll go. blah, blah, blah. We have to check this stuff out, being Federal Land and all. You might be terrorists or something....blah, blah, terrorist, blah, blah, federal land, blah, blah.

Lola: I promise I'll be good! I'm such a Good Girl! Goodbye Officer Sir.

It was quite a scene.

FREEwoman

Cops: When did you lose your ring?

Lola: 1981, but I'm still looking. I won't give up.

Lol. Hilarious! What a ridiculous reason to harass a lovely lady on the beach.

I recently had my own ridiculous run in with a piggly wiggly. My gym's parking lot NEVER has any spots so people park on the grass and along the curb. I stopped by the gym for a short 20 minutes and I got the LAST spot along the curb, in between two other cars. After my work out, I was walking up to my car when a police car pulled into the parking lot. Don't you know at this time the two cars I was in between were nowhere in sight and there were about 6 other empty legal spots.

My solution was to run the last 25 feet to my car, get in and turn it on - that way the jerk couldn't write me a ticket. Well, he decided to stop and bother me anyway. I was freaking out because I knew I had a little somethin somethin in my center console - and it REEKED! So here is how the conversation went:

Pig: Now, don't you know that I patrol this lot every fifteen minutes, every day?

Me: Nope, I've never seen you here once and I come often.

Pig: Well this is not a parking spot and I see about 5 others open.

Me: They were not open when I got here.

Pig: I was here fifteen minutes ago and there were plenty of spots.

Me: If there were plenty of legal spots when I pulled in, why on earth would I park here, along the curb, as far away as possible?

Pig: Now don't lie to me. There were spots.

Me: No there weren't.

Pig: Yes there were.

Me: No there weren't.

Pig: Yes there were. You're lying.

Me: No there were not!

This repeated itself about 7 times - no lie.

I could smell the herbs in my car very strongly and I was scared to death that he would too. I seriously could not afford to get caught again. So I did the best thing I could do at that point - I got all watery eyed!!

At that point, the pig realized he was really bothering me so he said, "Welllll, teeeeechnically I cannot give you a ticket because I did not catch you in the act- but obey the law from now on!" I'm pretty sure he was opening his mouth to say something else, but I didn't wait for him to say another word. I stomped on the gas and new I'd be out of sight before the idiot even turned around.

But, seriously, what a freakin jerk! Why would I lie about something so damn stupid? The pig was young and clearly on 'non-important' duty, so this whole episode was a sick attempt at flirting with me (I could tell by his tone and the creepy smile on his face).

And if some think I give us girls a bad name by getting all teary-eyed, well I don't care! I did what I had to do to save my :moon:!!!

Cops are such assholes!!!

I couldn't agree with you more!!

Hello, I guess I've been bad but I feel REALLY REALLY bad- in a bad way. I got
disowned by a relative for asking his wife (up state visiting grama) if I could
bring my 'lil cuz back to my BF's house with me after he went to sleep because
he was out drinkin' all day and my cuz wanted to visit grama too and I had to
leave for there the next morning... it was a mess, I have everyone else but him
telling me that it wasn't my fault and not to feel bad, but I can't help it, I
really look up to him. A few days ago I made the decision to believe for the
most part it wasn't my fault, I just hate it when people are mad at me. *flick*
^inhale^ #exhale#... Gone.

My Boyfriend-is in Hawaii-but he's on a military base, so HA! to him. I can sit
here and smoke my brains out and not have to deal with a constant 50% chance of
rain. I still want to see what Hawaii's all about though... My Dad's giving my
grama and I his frequent flier miles so we're going to go to Vegas eventually
here hopefully this year. Anyone from Hawaii? I'd love to set him up for a joke,
he has a very good sense of humor.

My friend's BF is throwing a suprize party at my place for her *CERTIFIED
REPLACEMENT* 21 Birthday... And I need some experience talk here. I was thinking
of one pre-mix box of special blueberry muffins for the VIP's that will be
arriving early, but I've never cooked with MJ before. I jumped over to the
cooking forums for a few minutes and figured out the approximate ration of weed
to butter to person, but was still wondering...

1. Should I completely assume cannabutter is generally universal when it comes to
baking?(hehe...Baking:)

2. How evident is it when it's in the butter (taste wise)

3. Does anyone have any specific suggestions or tips?

L

LolaGal

Sorry Smile, all I do is smoke the weed. I have made FireCrackers though, they work good. Peanut butter ccrackers with weed?

FREEwoman

1. Should I completely assume cannabutter is generally universal when it comes to
baking?(hehe...Baking:)

2. How evident is it when it's in the butter (taste wise)

3. Does anyone have any specific suggestions or tips?

1. It depends on how strong the butter is. Approximate rations can sometimes be way too much or not enough. Not all people can handle eating herbs. I smoke A LOT, but if I eat too much herbs, I will be a lump on a log for the next two days.

2. I think it is very evident. The taste and smell really seem to stick out. My man just cooked up a batch of butter the other day. I was in the other end of the apartment and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. Since I have neighbors right under and next to me, I asked him to finish his cooking experiments at work. But the end product is in my fridge right now and it reeks. I've had plenty of cookies and brownies with the wutter (we call it weed/butter = wutter, silly name, I know) and I can always taste that distinct wutter taste every time.

3. Wutter cookies always work well for me. But If you really wanna get everyone wasted, I suggest making firecrackers. I'm pretty sure you can find some helpful firecracker hints on this website. I'm warning you though, don't put too many herbs on there!! :noway: I tried a firecracker for the first time about a month ago. The recommended dose was used, maybe even a little less. I am not lying when I say that 2 hours later, I could not MOVE. It was a Friday night and after I fell asleep, I did not wake up until 5PM on Saturday! This is odd for me as I'm usually up and about by 6AM. The weird thing was that it felt like it was only 7 in the morning when I woke up! I was up for about 2 hours, doing not much of anything, then I went back to sleep and did not wake up until Sunday. I was a little dopey on Sunday, but completely back to normal by Monday. Next time, I am cutting my dosage in half - at least!

Good luck with your party. I'd like to hear what you decide to 'bake'! :canabis:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i make cookies w/ butter, i throw peanut butter chips in the mix.
it really kills the green taste of the butter.
you should give it a try, unless your allergic to peanuts.

FREEwoman

Using peanut butter chips sounds like a great idea. I'm going to have to try that out!

I know that the fat in PB (especially organic PB) really brings out the effects of the herbs when it comes to firecrackers. I wonder if that is true for the butter too?

Hmmm... I suppose for an outside party I might be able to do the FireCrackers over the fire if I do it right... The boxed muffins call for 1/4 cup oil, I'll look to see if there's any oil posts in the cooking section too, but I was going to divvy it up so no one got to effed up. If the butter process is that odorous I might have to nix it. Thanks everyone! I'm just worried about the texture of firecrackers... I read that one and it seems to be a favorite, and simple, too. I've got some more thinkin' to do...

I have letters to write, next month they're putting another bill up for medical MJ in PA and they say it's got a 50% chance, so I think I'll do my part to help that along. I'm hoping for this like, MAJOR. It's time for a change and all...

L

LolaGal

Heff, You are the Best! Gotta Love that Canna Rabbit!

Heff, You are the Best! Gotta Love that Canna Rabbit!

Spring has sprung and guess What?!?

Got up this morning and lo and behold! A visit from the Canna Rabbit (Heff)!

For those of you who don't know, the Canna Rabbit visits all truly Bad Girls each spring, and brings them baskets of Canna goodies.

So I got up this morning, all sad, my stash jar was near empty!
I went out in the yard! What did I see?
The Canna Rabbit had been there for me!
There! On the grass was a basket of goodies!

I, ran, real fast to see what it might be!
I knew those goodies were left there for me!
And, Oh, inside! Guess what? It's treats!
Dutch Passion Orange Bud & stuff from Sweet Seeds!

Back to the bong, and out with my lighter!
Let's see if I can get any higher!
Mmm..Orange Buds! Perfect for spring.
Smell so good, and makes my head go zing!
I doubt I'll be able to do anything!

Thanks Canna Rabbit, I love my basket of goodies! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts