What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
If I could be a bad girl for a day I would stay home and .......... ... ...

Congrats Lola on finishing the work part, the spinpros rock Karma, One Love

L

LolaGal

thanks! Glad it is almost over with. I got a pain in my neck and left arm is going numb!

anything gets old after a couple weeks of trimming!

down to 8 or 9 plants left to trim... trudge trudge..

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Wowzers Lola, how many of them bad girls did you have to trim?

I would have loved to do that, "will work for brownies or peach cobbler" hehe

L

LolaGal

I think last time I counted around 60 or so. but most are only 3 foot tall. Lots of popcorn that is what takes long time to trim.

I trim for 3 or 4 hours a nite, till I get tired, then in the daylight I process the night before's take.

I like drying in brown paper bags.

Emmie

emmie , just keep an eye on things, look under the leaves and stuff...it could be nothing or it could be something, too hard to tell yet.
Have a great day ladies!!!
Lola that sounds yummy and gross at the same time!!! lol

Mrs.B it looks harmless but i could see some under the leaves, sure will keep an eye on 'em. Thanks for your reply :)

i had 9 to trim last week and as much as it was painful it was fun. I will start to harvest on the 17th and hopefully will be done first week of May. I am sooooooo excited and will post all the pics once i'm done.. Ladies i feel soo naughty today, what are u up to? oh by the way, my sis was against me smokin' MJ and had our share of fights lol, so now she is FINALLY cool about it, and as a form of apology she got me a lovely present which is the incredibowl! it is overpriced but let me tell ya ladies its sooo good, i mean beyond good, u should try it sometime and let me know what ya think ;)

Have a nice day bad girls !

L

LolaGal

man, I been looking at the page like 3 times, I ain't seen no dog pic yet.....

damn dialup... how much of this site am I missing?

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hell even I get wood when rez is around (just kidding lol)

picture.php

Look at thoes eyes!!! What a sweet heart! Thats cool, you named your dog Guiness... he looks like a Guiness.

Hey girls! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts