The Bad Girls Club!!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
644_evil_grin_and_eyebrow_raising.gif

Hey Ladies :)

M

MrsEvlme2

Hey ladies. Me and the hubby trimmed up 18 plants yesterday. 1 grapefruit, 8 shits and 9 cindy's. The cindy's had stretched but the shits and grapefruit were nice and rock hard tennis balls. We started trimming around 11am and didn't finish til about 7. My Ipod always dies before I finish. We cut down 3 grapefruit that were outside a week ago and we have been smoking that and we cut down a few pre branches off the shit a few days ago. We just smoked some shit now and I got 2 more shit joints waiting for us, and at least another 1 to roll. Because, "I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints and then I smoke 2 more."
Anyone watch Glee last night?
Have a great night ladies.
The Trichy-Rez opera is very slow going. What can we do to heat things up there?

L

LolaGal

Now ya'll know my heart belongs to Gypsy! ;)

Too bad he ain't single... durn.

I ever get him over at my house, I will feed him cornbread, peach cobbler, fried chicken, pecan pie... all them good southern dishes.

durn I need to go to the grocery store, that made me hungry!

I made peach cobbler for supper tonite with peaches I canned from my own tree last summer.... yum yum yum...

T

TrichyTrichy

oh no! I'd need to find a new crush then... cute and smart muses are few and far between.

oh Lola, Rez is seksi :dance:

L

LolaGal

Yeah Cheerful, I am still trimmin.... :) almost done...

VACATION TIME.... Who wants a VISIT? Who? Who?

ROJO145

Veteran
This orgy sure is off to a slow start!Figured I would offer my services till Rez can help out,who's first?I got a big ole bottle a slippery stuff and specialize in the linguistic arts!Ya know ya wanna,:yay:

H

heavy dank nugg

All the bad girls are all lovy dovy today......not very naughty indeed.....All but kk shes a true bad girl....*I liked trichy's post bout the muses...got a similar situation going through my mind.....what do the stars tell you mrs B....?

H

heavy dank nugg

my groove is a bit different rojo.alas I do see.....true linguistic talent in your style.......
but no more blattin. no worries friend........lets just say it takes a special kinda bad girl to get me blattin out loud...........

OMM drools over Rez's . . . . . genetics. :) I'm married, but I love the genetics. We have some of his stuff I believe. Is this Rez as is Resevoir seeds????