What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

T

TrichyTrichy

now,that isn't going to help my crush. Just say he is blonde or something and put me out of my misery.

L

LolaGal

:)

Thanks for posting Rez! Now we want you to rock our colors in your signature...!!!

Now that REz has showed up Trichy, let's tell him about our initiation.

The Initiation involves nudity, weed and a weekend with Trichy. ;) (j/k Trichy)

What's up Bad Girls? I woke up with little pieces of bud stuck to me from trimmin in bed... lol

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
tokin on some purple haze.... yea this stuff had me up till midnight last night, when normally i'd be konked out at 7 lol

L

LolaGal

Toking on some Sourbubble.. yum yum...

too bad I ain't got none of Rez's genetics... I ain't never grown none of his weed.

catch ya later Bill & Ted....

M

MrsEvlme2

Bruja-- sorry to hear about your dog. :comfort: Whatever ailments I have, smoking usually fixes, or numbs me enough to not care.

Enjoying the banter on here. I've heard good things about Rez and his seeds. I'm gonna have to take another look at my friends seed list. I know he has some of Rez's but i'm not sure which ones.

I can't wait to go to Am. I hope the breakfast at Barney's is as good as I've read. 8 more weeks, I think.

Gotta go roll one. I'll be back. I love a good love story. I'm rooting for you Trichy. :groupwave:

M

MrsEvlme2

Forgot to mention before.

Me and the old man cut down 12 cindy's that were growing outside. We used it all for hash and it chopped up to fill a 5 gallon bucket. Tomorrow we cut down 9 more indoor cindy's to add to that 5 gallon bucket. We're just keeping the bud of some of the indoor plants. We will probably make hash on wed. The Cindy seems to make twice as much hash as our other plants. So, I'm expecting maybe and ounce of pure blonde hash. It tastes so good, just like candy. fingerlicking good. Literally. That means I'll probably be gone for a while ladies.;)

Emmie

hey ladies, i just found an insect in my grow room :( :1help: it looks like a fruit fly and explodes instantly when i touch it.... does anyone know if its harmful? should I be concerned about it? i'm n week 7 and will start to harvest some at week 8....

L

LolaGal

Oh Mrs. Evel, send me some of that hash... mmm. sounds so good!

Best munchie food: Twinkie with peanut butter on it. I wanna dip one in chocolate, see how that turns out.. Mmmm. peanutbutterchocolatetwinkie.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
emmie , just keep an eye on things, look under the leaves and stuff...it could be nothing or it could be something, too hard to tell yet.
Have a great day ladies!!!
Lola that sounds yummy and gross at the same time!!! lol