What's new

The Angler thread 🎣

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
The zander makes simply the hottest bite our fish species.
I assume that you are also only on the move with the spinning?

Trout you catch wild or at the trout lake?

here is lake called Main, but i like more wild fisihing but i doint have a licene for fishing as at germany usally.

i prefer to hunt with harpune at ocean ...

Randomuser 838462

Today I was once again on the road and it bit well.
Unfortunately, no kitchen fish but good sizes.
A really big I have unfortunately lost, Nevertheless, I am very satisfied.

31,8 Inches and very fat 😍
DSC01196 (2) - Kopie.JPG

28,7 inches
DSC01198 (2) - Kopie.JPG

Now it's your turn!😎

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've hooked/caught small musky before. only one lake nearby with pike stocked in it. they might be musky/pike hybrids, not sure. the videos i've seen of folks catching them on topwater plugs look cool as hell...

Dime

i've hooked/caught small musky before. only one lake nearby with pike stocked in it. they might be musky/pike hybrids, not sure. the videos i've seen of folks catching them on topwater plugs look cool as hellI

I think a musky /pike mating is called a tiger musky and they are rare and end up sterile.Where I live we get some big musky and pike,i made a 2 piece lure out of a broom handle and randomly shaved it on spots on a grinder ,recessed the tip like a popper to push some water to make it look injured and painted it with a paint marker and the pike smash it. I caught 2 close to 50 lb muskies within an hour one day on Walpole island waters on a rubber crayfish and a rubber frog.A native guide I knew as a kid told me when he was a kid there were so many huge pike and musky that they would put big treble hooks on logs with small link chain with live perch/sunfish etc on them ,then put the logs out at dusk and in the morning they would pull in the logs to get rid of them because they ate all the fish,he said there were lots of 80lbrs in the water.