What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
one two, one two, one two orderly walking and a-hopping in the sun...
I can see the sun, I conjure the former :joint:

:tiphat: Orfeas

Good day Orf and the good news is preflowers showing up so far 3 males and 3 females. the leaves are starting to get skinny hoping for a nice Banghi my fat leafed one is male though me thinks..:)

Buddler

Veteran
Can u see em very sativa loo:bigeye:king ..

Attachments

• DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_1340.jpg
    DSC_1340.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_1339.jpg
    DSC_1339.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13

Buddler

Veteran
Thank you sir,Aye the dagger leafed had to put my glasses on to make sure and zoom the camera up so me tired old eyes could see. lo and behold the female form .

Buddler

Veteran
Some rough trimmed GT buds :) if you look close you can see mould so dense got a bit in the top cola oh well lost a bit..keep that humidity down in the end.live and learn

Attachments

• DSC_1336.jpg
    DSC_1336.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 22

orfeas

Veteran
Some rough trimmed GT buds :) if you look close you can see mould so dense got a bit in the top cola oh well lost a bit..keep that humidity down in the end.live and learn

Beautiful colas, man!
I had lost many a bud to mould until an Oregon bro passed the word about them trichs going through sift screens and ever since all my moulded buds end up in the ice bucket, so no loss really with the only downside being mandatory early harvest... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Orfeas ya that's true could do that I'm used to a bit a mould here and there these GT s really pack it on in the end I usually run a dehumidifier last 3 weeks or so got lazy and wah la mould in the cola oh well still got lots off her.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_1335.jpg
    DSC_1335.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_1334.jpg
    DSC_1334.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 20

Buddler

Veteran
Wanted to show this Malawi x Bubs hash cross from seed ready in eight weeks grew like a Malawi big and stretchy but with these little tite buds all frosty and smells real fruity pretty cool plant I got more seeds to experiment with.

Attachments

• DSC_1337.jpg
    DSC_1337.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_1342.jpg
    DSC_1342.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_1339.jpg
    DSC_1339.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_1340.jpg
    DSC_1340.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 16

Old Toker

.. still got lots off her.
And they look great! You obviously did a great job of growing them (minus the dehumidifier at the end:)). I've got a few big GT colas like that coming down in a week .....would love to see the trimmed product. :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
And they look great! You obviously did a great job of growing them (minus the dehumidifier at the end:)). I've got a few big GT colas like that coming down in a week .....would love to see the trimmed product. :tiphat:
Well Thanks OT yes you have a beauty grow almost ready too ! this particular pheno goes to the thai side .I Will manicure them up before jarring take some close ups so we can compare.. Cheers mate...:dance013:

Buddler

Veteran
WTH heres some close ups of GT best I can do...:)

Attachments

• DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_1339.jpg
    DSC_1339.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_1343.jpg
    DSC_1343.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_1342.jpg
    DSC_1342.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 21

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy thought id give the old thread a bump. A few shots of my Malawi crossed with bubba hash real nice smoke very berry taste.Pics aren't great but the smoke is..:joint:

Attachments

• DSC_1760.jpg
    DSC_1760.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_1758.jpg
    DSC_1758.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 21

Buddler

Veteran
And the little scrog project Ace bub hash getting near done ,I was away for a while so Buddy was looking after her didn't get flushed out to my liking, but is now so go a little longer:comfort:

Attachments

• DSC_1737.jpg
    DSC_1737.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_1731.jpg
    DSC_1731.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_1735.jpg
    DSC_1735.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 17

Buddler

Veteran
A few shots of OD bubs hash filling in nicely.And my last MALAWI growing happily after being ravaged by these little rotten green bugs we got around here ..

Attachments

• DSC_1757.jpg
    DSC_1757.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_1755.jpg
    DSC_1755.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_1756.jpg
    DSC_1756.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_1759.jpg
    DSC_1759.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 13

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Buddler :tiphat:

Nice Bubba Hash indoor SCROG! :)

The Malawi x Bubba Hash looks very nice too, more on the Bubba Hash side, i'm glad the cross got nice berry terpenes from the Bubba Hash. Thanks for your updates!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Kali China producing nice bushes in late June.

Attachments

• Bubba Kush x Kali China late June.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China late June.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 24

Buddler

Veteran
Excellent Buddler :tiphat:

Nice Bubba Hash indoor SCROG! :)

The Malawi x Bubba Hash looks very nice too, more on the Bubba Hash side, i'm glad the cross got nice berry terpenes from the Bubba Hash. Thanks for your updates!

Thanks Dubi ! ya know in veg she looked like a Malawi then flower produced very frosty tite little bubba buds even got some purple color and berry terpenes ,and I got more seeds to experiment with,thanks for droppin by..:)