What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah i figured id tease before i dropped off a shot of the whole plant. yall wanna guess what this purple majesty tasted like? (not berries)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
the flavor of the dark purple pck keeper i selected was overwhelmingly lemon. an extremely sour lemon, not lemon candy or fruit, and not lemon catfood like the golden goat (lol). alot of my friends just called it purple lemonade. it was getting resold for 100$ an 8th. but, like most purples, it wasnt very strong compared to the rest of my mothers at the time. that combined with the fact that i loathe lemony weeds forced me to drop it after a year or two.
its worth noting it was the easiest plant to grow. period. i gave a friend a cut that he grew in a 1 gal pot under a 3yr old 125w cfl. basically he made a closet grow from raiding my trash. when he brought the cut and cured cola over, i set it next to the best top i had in the jar. they were almost identical. it would perform perfectly in any room, 100% magenta every time, any environment. it hardly needed any food, i never saw it exhibit any signs of deficiency or unhappiness, ever. to this day it is the easiest plant to grow ive ever had.
anyway, heres a couple pics. the full plant is a chop shot, probably 58-60 days. close up is about 5 weeks id guess

picture.php

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Plenty of lurking going on nice purple PCK there Nameless What else you got to show off:) .Bud

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
well ive got plenty of shenanigans going on in freedom 35, but im not currently running any ace gear. ive got some Acapulco Gold, Zipolite Oaxacan and Banghi Haze that ill be cracking in a month or so, you will see me back around these parts with plenty to share soon enough!

Buddler

Veteran
well ive got plenty of shenanigans going on in freedom 35, but im not currently running any ace gear. ive got some Acapulco Gold, Zipolite Oaxacan and Banghi Haze that ill be cracking in a month or so, you will see me back around these parts with plenty to share soon enough!
Right on Nameless thanks for dropping by see ya around..Bud:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Scrog looks badass, Sir Bud. Are the Ace mix fems or regs? Nice little bunch o' basil.

LOL ,regs so I hope no nanners Thanks grobro,checked out ace s site on the eight to ten week strains looks like I got Banghi,KC ,CHINA Y,NEP JAM and W E I missed I'm fired up lol..:woohoo:

squeaky clean little toddlers there, mate!

:tiphat:Orfeas
Well thank you Mr Orfeas starting to warm up here so they are moving OD,you have some very nice ladies on the go as well .Cheers Gentlemen..:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts