What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
i wanted to pst a few pics of this by fluke 3way cross bub xmal x indica male . i started my seeds in big pots well this yr. one i left four seedlings in it and got this huge four plants ina five ga pot lol right out of the farmers greenhouse technique. Smell of berries everywhere..

Buddler

Veteran
Alritey here we are at week 4 for the a5m & nevmal .I dropped my camera and broke a lens now im down to the telephoto which is no good for closeups and my cell phone which takes good pics long as they are right side up..Some panamas are gettin the axe which is good its gettin tite on deck with these big girls..The nites are getting cool bud mould is lurking and the powder mildew is bad this yr..:clock watch:

Attachments

• DSC_2581.jpg
    DSC_2581.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_2574.jpg
    DSC_2574.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_2572.jpg
    DSC_2572.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_2566.jpg
    DSC_2566.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_2580.jpg
    DSC_2580.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 17

Siever

Veteran
Alritey here we are at week 4 for the a5m & nevmal .I dropped my camera and broke a lens now im down to the telephoto which is no good for closeups and my cell phone which takes good pics long as they are right side up..Some panamas are gettin the axe which is good its gettin tite on deck with these big girls..The nites are getting cool bud mould is lurking and the powder mildew is bad this yr..:clock watch:

My brother,

HOTDAMN!!! You got yerself some true gems right there.

Buddler

Veteran
Just amazingly gorgeous brother ! :peacock: A real eye treat ! :) Congratulations for this beautiful job from the start !:tiphat:
Thanks sticky you been here right from the start good having ya around bro..Bud
My brother,

HOTDAMN!!! You got yerself some true gems right there.
Seiver thanks for the visit man appreciate it!
Explosion of buds! What a fantastic sight!
:groupwave:

Koon these A5ms and nevmal are on there way to being huge depending on fall weather .Thanks for dropping by bro hope your having a good season..B

Buddler

Veteran
Hi all my Ace buddies heres my guerilla garden going natural some have been budding for a few weeks others just startin to show..I got some GTs prob never finish but i can grab some clones. And some crosses of unknown ace vars..I hope to see some action from the Dude n Orfs gardens bump time fellers..Happy can u believe it Sept..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_2598.jpg
    DSC_2598.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2595.jpg
    DSC_2595.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_2589.jpg
    DSC_2589.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_2584.jpg
    DSC_2584.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_2587.jpg
    DSC_2587.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 17

Buddler

Veteran
Here's a update first one is the nev mal then there is m1 m2 m3 week 5 . Dubis detailed report pretty much covers these not much i can add.Very malawi dom at least the three i got, so many variations .i got one plant that looks diff short nodes real frosty looks like a early finisher. The rest smell like malawi rounded buds but the a5 takes the malawi smell down abit adds some perfume to her odor subtle but nice Sadly no haze doms out of these seeds mind you i still have few left for this winter i saved..IMHO these seeds need to be worked a bit find a special pheno a start searching for the holy grail .Breeders pack would do it Oh also expect huge yields.. :ying:

Attachments

• DSC_2614.jpg
    DSC_2614.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_2604.jpg
    DSC_2604.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_2599.jpg
    DSC_2599.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_2595.jpg
    DSC_2595.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2594.jpg
    DSC_2594.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 14

Buddler

Veteran
i forgot the bubba hash x malawi almost finished 8 weeks shes done ..

Attachments

• DSC_2621.jpg
    DSC_2621.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_2593.jpg
    DSC_2593.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 16

Sticky Sat

All your ladies are stunning beauties my friend ! :)
Looks like there'll be enough to keep you at cruising altitude for a while... ;)

Great job brother ! :tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Ditto the above sentiment, plus I bow to your lotus feet and bestow upon you a new name: He-who-peeks-at-the-morning-sun-through-curtains-of-bud, or, and you may prefer this one, The Midas of Michoacan. Everything yer touching these days is gold, my broo. yowch.
My dude is doing well, evidently better since I've lowered both pH and light drastically;) Fired up the ancient 750w (now 650-700w or less) Black Dog and may throw her in there for the duration. I somehow know she'll do better than the NL running about same wattage. Gives off a bit more heat too. Beastly.
I find it weird, but I think we're at what 6 weeks 12/12 or so, around 4+ in real flo? I ain't got a single brown hair on Abbott. Gave him some great white and seamax today, res is at @ 1.4EC atm, finally getting a little burn. Anyhoose, got the CO2 coming tmrw, very interested to see how it goes with it. Will provide pictorial proof promptly, pending petition, probably prior ;0) dee

Buddler

Veteran
:laughing: Gentlemen prefer haynes .. Mr Sticky glad to see your out and about ive been eating 2 to 3 cookies a day as u prescribe and am finding im asleep by ten lol gotta get back into the work routine early to bed early to rise still off though waiItng for the rain .Thank you for your fine comments and i have about six sides of smoked fish in vacuum bags lots in cans so its been a good scene here love Late summer.Peace brother..@ DWD well now i like em all lol. i got my ec around 1 now lots of fluids going thru still hot by ten here cool at nite still in double digits though..You got no red hairs yet is a good thing still got six to go . You might have a NL leaner there i think i got one bet its done by 8 weeks mine anyways .Your OD plants are flowering nicely Ka zam is going for it .And ya lets see what Co2 can do for you running a burner or gas?Keep those pics coming :) B

Buddler

Veteran
I forgot to give mention to the bubba hash 2nd gen. is turning out to be a beauty frostqueen doesnt have the nose though .im thinkin something else knocked her up cant seem get a good pic closeup with the tele till i buy a new lense. Anyways i have a duplicate rooted so we'll see her again indoors. Thanks to everyone lurking and dropping by keeps me posting..Cheers:friends:..Bud

Attachments

• DSC_2622.jpg
    DSC_2622.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 12

Buddler

Veteran
Well everyone Heres is a5m2 does she look like a fast one to ya' s thought id post up the latest photo shoot for mi bday.Back to the grind come monday so i got to have some fun while i can :rasta:Last shot is my fave the Beautiful NevMal i think shes a bit of a nev pheno nice smell to her almost piney, Cheers everybody..

Attachments

• DSC_2637.jpg
    DSC_2637.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_2639.jpg
    DSC_2639.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2636.jpg
    DSC_2636.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2640.jpg
    DSC_2640.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 19
G

[YOUTUBEIF]E3_e4kEpI_w[/YOUTUBEIF]

:huggg: Happy Bday pal! Long live and prosper with donks all over the garden.

My malA5 just showed pistils :drum:
STYyxbA.jpg
zpaulaT.jpg

Buddler

Veteran
I awoke to the sound of rain last nite uggh its here let the mould battles begin..Right on Syd another beauty on the way they start slow but then they just start packing it on..Thanks for the well wishes buddy ..Have a great weekend ..B

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Sticky! i was thinking of ya as we going fishing this weekend too bad you couldn't jump on the boat with us:)One day..and i had to pst some more pics of BH xM this plant smells so good a bit of malawi with a whole bunch of spicey sweet old school smell to her i got about ten seeds left, eveyone i 've sprouted have been great the malawi stature with smaller but dense buds everywhere 8wks done goes purple and frost appeal ..Anyways just sayin.:)

Attachments

• DSC_2641.jpg
    DSC_2641.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2663.jpg
    DSC_2663.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2656.jpg
    DSC_2656.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2655.jpg
    DSC_2655.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_2654.jpg
    DSC_2654.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12

Sticky Sat

Wow brother...! They look absolutely delicious and dangerously potent... :)

Clearly not in the same league but i missed spamming your thread so bad i just couldn't resist... ;)
Bango 4 and 5 approaching week 4.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers ! :tiphat: