What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

deepwaterdude

Looking phenomenal, Buddler. Very jealous of the Nevs x Malawis, those are beastly. Abbott's at 3 weeks 12/12 on Sunday, so we're running parallel;) This thing scrogs like a champ. What's your EC for the A5s out there in the sun? Dee

Attachments

• Fat Abbott almost 3 weeks in.jpg
    Fat Abbott almost 3 weeks in.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 17
  • The hedge starting to flower.jpg
    The hedge starting to flower.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 5x5 Aug 17.jpg
    5x5 Aug 17.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 16

Buddler

Veteran
Looking phenomenal, Buddler. Very jealous of the Nevs x Malawis, those are beastly. Abbott's at 3 weeks 12/12 on Sunday, so we're running parallel;) This thing scrogs like a champ. What's your EC for the A5s out there in the sun? Dee

Dee Dawg !that's funny i trip on Sundays for some reason this yr.So ya we are on the exact same schedule perfect eh! we can really compare growth now.. I have a staggered flower pattern going some 10 weeks right down to 2 weeks less trimming all at once that way..plus make deck space for the big ass a5m s and miss Nevmal with her long delicate feminine limbs and wispy sexy leaves lol.. Your scrog is looking awesome i can picture that tent with just foot long spheres sticking out everywhere. EC i never really check but its usually around 1.2 with B.B. and some cane sugar i used some mycos this yr at transplant much better roots.Hats off :)..

Attachments

• DSC_2510.jpg
    DSC_2510.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_2511.jpg
    DSC_2511.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 17

orfeas

Veteran
say, dudemate, what was it you'd been thinking of employing? abbot and costello room mates? it wouldn't have worked, would it? :biggrin: lovely layout that green beaut!
by the way appreciate the prompt response, gotta try the scheme you've put forward... :)

:tiphat:orf

deepwaterdude

say, dudemate, what was it you'd been thinking of employing? abbot and costello room mates? it wouldn't have worked, would it? :biggrin: lovely layout that green beaut!
by the way appreciate the prompt response, gotta try the scheme you've put forward... :)

;) for once I went the reasonable route, and still getting hammered!

Buddler

Veteran
1 st one is the bubs hash from seed pistils are a pink color last few are the nev mal and a a5m..:)

Attachments

• DSC_2521.jpg
    DSC_2521.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2522.jpg
    DSC_2522.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_2529.jpg
    DSC_2529.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2527.jpg
    DSC_2527.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2515.jpg
    DSC_2515.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14

deepwaterdude

Holy $#@%. I'm a little upset the results of our side by side are already so obvious;) Sun is beating my 650watts of LED off the line by quite a bit... you supercharge those puppies? Play 'em Yo Yo Ma while reading 'em poetry in soft tones? Massage their internodes with honey, sage and olive oil?:biggrin:

Here's Abbott starting week four. Judging by the fan, tops are growing an inch a day recently. Hopefully slowing down a bit.

Attachments

• Abbott 3 weeks in.jpg
    Abbott 3 weeks in.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Given up on total control.jpg
    Given up on total control.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Crystal starting.jpg
    Crystal starting.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 12

orfeas

Veteran
..Play 'em Yo Yo Ma while reading 'em poetry in soft tones? Massage their internodes with honey, sage and olive oil?:biggrin:

no no no... he takes them down to his place near the river...where the sun pours down like honey...and he feeds them tea and molasses...so spake Leonard... :biggrin:

Budmate, you put us to shame! :)

Buddler

Veteran
Abott and Costello or Dude and Orf lol .. I did take them in to get their legs shaved they responded well now Miss Nevmal is all smooth and smelling sexy with her long colas taking shape .Shes a very tall and long legged beauty.. lmao the sun has been my constant companion giving power to my plants alls i do is keep them hydrated . Thanks you guys it makes it all worthwhile bud bros.Dude your scrog is going to be epic and orfs tree grow thru the roof! so to speak.. Heres my purple pan down the stretch.. and banana ..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_2535.jpg
    DSC_2535.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2536.jpg
    DSC_2536.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2537.jpg
    DSC_2537.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
Nev x mal :)

Attachments

• DSC_2523.jpg
    DSC_2523.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2522.jpg
    DSC_2522.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2520.jpg
    DSC_2520.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2519.jpg
    DSC_2519.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2515.jpg
    DSC_2515.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 9

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Looking at your beauties reminds me i'm a dwarf lost in a land of giants... :)

Can't help trying to be a sticky one though... ;)

Close to chop Bangi Haze.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Have a great day ! :tiphat:

Attachments

• BH 3 branch bud.jpg
    BH 3 branch bud.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Done BH.jpg
    Done BH.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 12

Buddler

Veteran
Sticky buddy ! damn nice banghi o s glad too see your still in action and producing fine bud my friend ..:tiphat:B

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot for the kind words my friend ! :)

It's all thanks to Ace genetics, and to the few sunny days we finally had after a whole year actually more propitious to water lilies... ;)

Congrats and thanks to all of you guys for the amazing beauties you're sharing with us ! :tiphat:

deepwaterdude

very nice, Sticky S, the Banghis bang on;) Very nice strain; I had a very buzzy garlic plant, up there with Tikal in the realm of spiritually deep smokes;)

Hey, SIr Budsarefallingover, when you say the NevMals got their legs shaved, you just scrapping bottom branches or defol? I just took a bunch of bottom crap off Abbott, maybe 15-20% of her mass. Always makes me nervous, heh;o) Much better profile, but still nowhere near a full defol. Hope she shakes it off and keeps steaming.

Nice Trich Action Sticky.. in the not too distant future rocket fueled Cookies brother..!!

"Close to chop Bangi Haze."

"The waiting the Hardest apart" - TP

ColaCalyx

Kali China & C99 flowers with a garden view

Kali China & C99 flowers with a garden view

Hi Ace lovers, things are finally getting interesting with some actual flowers and aromas forming. Best of the harvest and irie vibes!:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20180823_101426.jpg
    20180823_101426.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180823_101129.jpg
    20180823_101129.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180823_100844.jpg
    20180823_100844.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 12

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddy :)

It's a pleasure to follow your perpetual Panama grows, the 'more recent to join the party' Bubba Hash x Malawi, and of course the new dutch elite Hazes x Malawi!

Plants are green and happy as can be! Can't wait to see the outcome of the new genetics under your green hands.
Hope you and yours are having a great summer time! :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello brothers ! :)

Looking at your beauties reminds me i'm a dwarf lost in a land of giants... :)

Can't help trying to be a sticky one though... ;)

Close to chop Bangi Haze.
View Image

View Image

Have a great day ! :tiphat:

Hi Sticky,

Your Bangi Hazes look soooo resinous! :)
Glad to see the BH line in recent generations in such good shape and being grown and enjoyed by an enthusiastic and passionate sativa lover like you, friend!

I'm also very happy that the project of crossing your O congolese hybrid with Bangi Haze to try to preserve the best qualities and fast flowering of your O mother has been more than success, and that the O x Bangi Haze hybrid (Bango) has surpassed your expectations and even the quality of the original O mother!

I still remember when we started to talk about this project almost one year ago .... and it really makes me happy to see the goal of the project has become a reality of pleasant results, i'm sure you are even happier than me ;)

Buddler

Veteran
Hey, SIr Budsarefallingover, when you say the NevMals got their legs shaved, you just scrapping bottom branches or defol? I just took a bunch of bottom crap off Abbott, maybe 15-20% of her mass. Always makes me nervous, heh;o) Much better profile, but still nowhere near a full defol. Hope she shakes it off and keeps steaming.
Hey Dude ya i always clean out all the bottoms after stretch on scrogs NP plants seem to love it . You go it under control, a country boy can survive..B
;8362156 said:
Hi Ace lovers, things are finally getting interesting with some actual flowers and aromas forming. Best of the harvest and irie vibes!:tiphat:
Beautiful setup and plants CC going to be huge nice work drop by anytime..:)
Hi Buddy :)

It's a pleasure to follow your perpetual Panama grows, the 'more recent to join the party' Bubba Hash x Malawi, and of course the new dutch elite Hazes x Malawi!

Plants are green and happy as can be! Can't wait to see the outcome of the new genetics under your green hands.
Hope you and yours are having a great summer time! :huggg:
Thanks buddy ! always good to hear from the big dawg. .The dutch hazes are going to be around for a while such nice plants clones are rooted finally..Lots of fun ..Thanks Dubi all the best to u and family have a great week end..

Latest posts

Latest posts