What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Don't take this the wrong way, but that's one fat Nancy you got there:biggrin: Edit: Holy balls, just realized today was only 7 weeks 12/12. Can't believe how fast that girl is.
Everything lookin stellar. That a Panama-ha you got cut?
pananama ah ah yes siree and the nancy boy big breasted but she has balls dang nabit..
Gorgeous bud brother ! :) But, from what i've seen so far, any bush at your place has way more than 2 buds on it... :laughing:

Your OD girls are also very good looking !

Peace my friends ! :)
STICKY i wander around with the clippers trimming everthing and the rains are killing me 100 % RH these girls dont like rain had to chop a few topknots mould is here fuuuck i dont know if i can make the finish line.. worst sept in a while .Never talk about weather cause as soon as she hears ya rain and rain ..:ying:

Buddler

Veteran
Kids these days with their sexual "spectrum"...:moon:

Sorry about the mold, but something had to slow you down;)

:laughing:Thanks ! i deserve it lol yes it seems parts are getting more mixed up these days must be the milk hormones in the diet..As far as the mould goes i knew it long before it happen but still went ahead on a stoners whim and yup its sept and raining go figure hahah but i got a clone of each revegging so life goes on for baby buddler...its down to you and da scrog da dude...:tiphat:

Sticky Sat

Hello my friend ! :)
I'm very sorry about this rain... It's pouring here too but i'm kind of used to it and, when you grow all year long, there's always 2 or 3 harvests that will escape the showers and the others go for cookies... Although i'm confident you'll save most of the buds, neither your beautiful girls nor you didn't deserve this... I hope it will stop soon and i'm glad you kept clones... ;)

Cheers ! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Hey Sticky i just bumbled thru a big post and lost it .Ya its all good rain was very needed and we are gettin a few sunny days here now me and you have similiar climates but the rains get cold here in fall.thanks buddy i got a few cell pics of the gurls 7 weeks now ...Cheers mate

Buddler

Veteran
picture.php
:)

Buddler

Veteran
Beautiful plants brother ! :tiphat:
Thanks for sharing and best of luck for the finish ! :)

:woohoo: Killing it buddy!

Gentlemen ! Imagine the smells of malawi background rounded off with a perfumey scent and the nevmal has a subtle sweet malawi with some pine and sweet perfume divine i say. and these are capable of huge colas massive yields of sweet sativa ..Thank you Buddies for the inspiring comments..i heard a rumour good weather on the way never say never try my best to get er done...:deadhorse Cheers Fella's

Buddler

Veteran
Blast, Buddler the peddler of diversity, a comprehensive icon renders me apple pies full...what more mate? :)

:tiphat:orf

More is less in most cases i find along my trails .But the plant is in my blood she runs green till mi cup runneth over and over .Never satisfied always want to improve ..and give back my friend:):)
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
I thought these were worth posting a little deversity while we wait for the sun shine to come back ..Hanging in there Orf ..:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
More is less in most cases i find along my trails .But the plant is in my blood she runs green till mi cup runneth over and over .Never satisfied always want to improve ..and give back my friend:):)View Image

eye to eye with you mate!
As for the OB, I ocassionally rode ex-racers back in the day and I can still recall the feeling of the torque when "shifting" from trot to canter...riding 200 you must get glued to the seat :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

Beautiful looking girls brothers..!!

Here's two TIKAL R7 X HONDURAS..

bottom left tikal Pheno right Honduras leaning (Amazon Lady!)

picture.php
[/IMG]

Honduras leaning

picture.php

Tikal leaner

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Buddler

Veteran
Nice plants TR hope they finish for you long ways to go yet eh..Mine are mouldin lost a lot of tops to to it! my nevs x mal has the most resistence buds are more sativish i guess . i bucked off a 5 gall bucket of tops so far ..I have some good pics but PC wont pick up to download Frigging technology so i have to take some wit mi phone ..And buy a new camera and laptop.. Hope everybodies grows are good that green elephant leg over at Orfs is amazing lol ..I'll get some pics up going on 9 weeks Sun..:tiphat:Cheers all..

hoki2test

Veteran
Ace Violeta

Ace Violeta

Some Ace Violeta i recently grew.....Had maybe 4 diff phenos with both green and purple.....loved them all...thank you Ace Seeds
picture.php