What's new

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Sam its a lotta fun growing eh!No offence with the guy dropping his drawers, it just makes me laugh that thing, pure foolishness.:) nice sunset..

Attachments

• DSC_1456.jpg
    DSC_1456.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8

deepwaterdude

Nice sunset indeed. Even nicer "foreground"!

Here's a soft one, similar makeup, MUCH less water.

Attachments

• DSC00714.jpg
    DSC00714.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9

orfeas

Veteran
You guys are early birds, aren't you? :biggrin:

I got up before sunrise today but not to shoot a picture...had to squeeze me lemon instead :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

Buddler

Veteran
Nice sunset indeed. Even nicer "foreground"!

Here's a soft one, similar makeup, MUCH less water.
Nice scenery looks like desert ,I go to the desert in the fall well BC desert but spend a lot of time in the ocean thanks for that buddy..
You guys are early birds, aren't you? :biggrin:

I got up before sunrise today but not to shoot a picture...had to squeeze me lemon instead :biggrin:

IM up before the dawn five days a week, I get lots of beautiful sunrise pics .. I Want to see Greece I have friends here from there they bring me the real olive oil lol ..Beautiful coastline orf..

Buddler

Veteran
Well my little Malawi and the GTs are the last plants standing the only ones that can handle the humid weather . Not sure if the Malawi can finish OD but I kept a clone for two yrs now.And some finished plants..

Attachments

• DSC_1155 (2).jpg
    DSC_1155 (2).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1158 (2).jpg
    DSC_1158 (2).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1161 (1).jpg
    DSC_1161 (1).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1159 (2).jpg
    DSC_1159 (2).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1160 (2).jpg
    DSC_1160 (2).jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
This Plant is going natural good luck finishing some time in Nov.A lil scenery to cap off ,have a great weekend all..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_1163.jpg
    DSC_1163.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1415.jpg
    DSC_1415.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 11
G

Wow Bud! :) Amazing plants and killer pics.

Yeah,the :moon: icon is very funny,just gotta be careful when adding the :laughing: icon in the line underneath ...:biggrin:

Buckeyebandit

malawi x angola or angola x malawi can't remember which way it goes but never released that i have seen

these will get a full season next time for sure

Buddler

Veteran
Wow Bud! :) Amazing plants and killer pics.

Yeah,the :moon: icon is very funny,just gotta be careful when adding the :laughing: icon in the line underneath ...:biggrin:
^Roger that SYD ! I Get fired up sometimes when vaping the GT lol ..
malawi x angola or angola x malawi can't remember which way it goes but never released that i have seen

these will get a full season next time for sure
Howdy Buckeye very nice looking cross quite frosty for so early,looks like a keeper fo sure ..Thanks for dropping by..B

Buddler

Veteran
Dang its sunday already.Weekends seem to fly by..Pretty decent stretch of weather ahead .Couple of GT buds..Word of advice when taking bud pics remove the critter hair first .:wave:

Attachments

• DSC_1152 (3).jpg
    DSC_1152 (3).jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1151 (2).jpg
    DSC_1151 (2).jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 7

cotienxanh

Rain all the weekend so hope the sun will back soon.

#1 is Tropical mix or panama , look like panama to me, very branches, strong and grow fast too, still don't so sex yet hope its panama green pheno

#2 is Tropical mix fem, she is recovering from transplant shock and overwater ( my bad) very purple branches , big leaves so i think is Malawi pheno?

#3 is sick Panama regular are doing well, dark leave than #1 so i guess is red pheno...

Hope this help

Thank you for your times :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 9

orfeas

Veteran
.. I Want to see Greece I have friends here from there they bring me the real olive oil lol ..Beautiful coastline orf..

Oye, Budmate, I hear you on the oil thing...been making me own for years now ... acidity always below 1 and always a tad bitter...if the biterness isn't there at the base of the throat, then the stuff is NOT top notch...

The last two photos make me wonder... Malawi or Panama?

Attachments

• P1070241.jpg
    P1070241.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 10
  • P1070270.jpg
    P1070270.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P1100123.jpg
    P1100123.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1100122.jpg
    P1100122.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 11

Buddler

Veteran
Rain all the weekend so hope the sun will back soon.

#1 is Tropical mix or panama , look like panama to me, very branches, strong and grow fast too, still don't so sex yet hope its panama green pheno

#2 is Tropical mix fem, she is recovering from transplant shock and overwater ( my bad) very purple branches , big leaves so i think is Malawi pheno?

#3 is sick Panama regular are doing well, dark leave than #1 so i guess is red pheno...

Hope this help

Thank you for your times :tiphat:
Hi C the green pheno has thick stem and the red has red stripes on the stem .If I recall right number two looks diff than the Malawi I grew looks more like a pan and alil hungry .I like the LST job train to grow low bro drop by any time ..:)

Buddler

Veteran
Oye, Budmate, I hear you on the oil thing...been making me own for years now ... acidity always below 1 and always a tad bitter...if the biterness isn't there at the base of the throat, then the stuff is NOT top notch...

The last two photos make me wonder... Malawi or Panama?

Orf ster nice shots that's the beach I want to go to Dang nabit ! U make your own olive oil nice.. As far as the confusion of shit I forgot what plant is what ? My guess is Pan however I would go to the nose they both have very distinct terps and I see some nice trichs developing once you smelt the Malawi you 'll never go back bud brother..:)

Buddler

Veteran
:dance013:

Attachments

• DSC_1161 (1).jpg
    DSC_1161 (1).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1162.jpg
    DSC_1162.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1161.jpg
    DSC_1161.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1153 (4).jpg
    DSC_1153 (4).jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1151 (3).jpg
    DSC_1151 (3).jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 4

ULMW

Orfeas, loving sunny plants with pink hues in there too! Feeling the Panama is pushing red traits thru? Has she got a lemony smell but same time extremely resiny in the nose too?
The Malawi is more Oily and Earthy in nose I often find and it is easiery to identify that earthy flavor in most Afreekan cannabis plants.
Either way you gonna be smiling and enjoying when harvest day comes! Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buddler :D I'm speechless admiring your amazing outdoor work!
Most of the plants look not far from being harvested.

Keep up the good work! :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts