What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Here's a dry pic of the #4. I made some crosses with this one. I hit it with my Grandoggy Purps Male. Thought it would make an interesting combination.

AR wow what beautiful looking flowers ! and excellent photography.:tiphat:hope te see some more ..

Buddler

Veteran
:dunno:

Attachments

• DSC_1178.jpg
    DSC_1178.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1154 (3).jpg
    DSC_1154 (3).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7

Buddler

Veteran
I know I keep postin this one . anyways its the last ace mix plant over nine weeks and its the one that smells real hazey sativa dominant cause its doing well in 99% RH OD ! and me thinks she go another week ..Was hoping when the man gets a chance take a boo..:1help:

Attachments

• DSC_1177.jpg
    DSC_1177.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_1176.jpg
    DSC_1176.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_1175.jpg
    DSC_1175.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 13

Buddler

Veteran
Alritey well I got one for the ace donk club this GT is 13 weeks tomm and still shooting foxtails..:deadhorse ps last pic is ace mix .

Attachments

• DSC_1154.jpg
    DSC_1154.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1169.jpg
    DSC_1169.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1167.jpg
    DSC_1167.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1168.jpg
    DSC_1168.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_1164.jpg
    DSC_1164.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
:laughing: SYD, DWD u guys know its a weird thing everytime we grow the ace the donkers appear thanks for the comments budsters u guys inspire me..:thank you:

Buddler

Veteran
I kept a nice looking male from my mix pak and dusted some branches, now I have some crosses for winter fun, bubs x mix SLH X MIX THE big beauties are crossed ye haw ! this little bud is full of seeds I think I'm gonna crack the the bubs cross as I let the mothers go this yr and I love the bubs, everyone wants it so fast and delicious bet I find a nice keeper eh! Y'all have a great day of rest..:)

Attachments

• DSC_1153.jpg
    DSC_1153.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 7

Buddler

Veteran
:woohoo:

Attachments

• DSC_1152.jpg
    DSC_1152.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1153 (1).jpg
    DSC_1153 (1).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1154.jpg
    DSC_1154.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 10

mr.rogers67

Hello Buddle and friends , l have more pictures of my Malawi . I had a plant that didn't make it so I used this Malawi as a fill in , now I'm a big fan of Ace Seeds. This plant has been a real joy to grow. Mr. Rogers
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ULMW

Stunning plant Mr Rogers!!! Glad Ace made your loss into a gain. Happy growing. Enjoy your Malawi

Buddler

Veteran
Hello Buddle and friends , l have more pictures of my Malawi . I had a plant that didn't make it so I used this Malawi as a fill in , now I'm a big fan of Ace Seeds. This plant has been a real joy to grow. Mr. Rogers

Mr Rogers your back excellent ! as ulmw says great way to discover ACE.If this is your first Malawi prepare for massive buds! lol she looks about not even half way there yet and she has the size to produce,please come back and update , love to see how she turns out for ya..:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy bud buddies, I'm back with some pics of my ace gurls these are gt and a malawi the gt s 2 are almost 14 weeks one is ten weeks all diff pheno s.. one goes to the Malawi side on goes to the thai side, and the third is unique has very dense buds reminds me a bit of the bubs hmm maybe caught some rogue pollen.. also the ten week one is a reveg .See if you can figure out which is which. the Malawi is seven weeks in.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_1151 (1).jpg
    DSC_1151 (1).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_1153 (2).jpg
    DSC_1153 (2).jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1152 (1).jpg
    DSC_1152 (1).jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1154 (1).jpg
    DSC_1154 (1).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1155.jpg
    DSC_1155.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 7

ULMW

Howdy bud buddies, I'm back with some pics of my ace gurls these are gt and a malawi the gt s 2 are almost 14 weeks one is ten weeks all diff pheno s.. one goes to the Malawi side on goes to the thai side, and the third is unique has very dense buds reminds me a bit of the bubs hmm maybe caught some rogue pollen.. also the ten week one is a reveg .See if you can figure out which is which. the Malawi is seven weeks in.:tiphat:

Greetings Buddler, Pray you are well. My word that is a testimony to Ace in Picture 1. You find any Giants climbing up and down it? Looks like the kinda skyscraper trees you see in fairy tale story books! Beautiful! I do miss not having opportunity to grow outdoors like back in Ethiopia. Indoors it is hard to managed a 15foot tree!!!
Lovely looking plants and lots of variety in expressions. Thanks for sharing. Happy growing!

deepwaterdude

Top notch, buddler, beautiful work. That numba three GT is definitely a weirdo. Weirdos always welcome;) 4th one Malawi, the least farthest along, and the first two the thai and malawi expressions of GT? Killer whatever they are;)

orfeas

Veteran
Hey Bud, pics 3 & 4 look as if you're trimming in situ :biggrin:
is the reveg one of them?

:tiphat:orfeas

Buddler

Veteran
Greetings Buddler, Pray you are well. My word that is a testimony to Ace in Picture 1. You find any Giants climbing up and down it? Looks like the kinda skyscraper trees you see in fairy tale story books! Beautiful! I do miss not having opportunity to grow outdoors like back in Ethiopia. Indoors it is hard to managed a 15foot tree!!!
Lovely looking plants and lots of variety in expressions. Thanks for sharing. Happy growing!

Top notch, buddler, beautiful work. That numba three GT is definitely a weirdo. Weirdos always welcome;) 4th one Malawi, the least farthest along, and the first two the thai and malawi expressions of GT? Killer whatever they are

Hey Bud, pics 3 & 4 look as if you're trimming in situ :biggrin:
is the reveg one of them?

:tiphat:orfeas
Thanks Fellas ! nice to rub shoulders with the great growers round here ! ULMW thanks man I love the OD for sure .I knicknamed her the leaning tower of GT We had to hire a climber to lower the buds down lol.. DWD# 2 is the weirdo ten weeks in I think mite be part bubba lol 3&5 are the same Malawi pheno necrotic leaves from bug damage makes it look weird . Last but not least orfeus #2 is reveg GT and yes, good eye mate! I trim now while plant is in pot works well except these just keep growing ...:thank you:

Buddler

Veteran
more seeds slh x ace mix stud. some buds and some art work ..:)

Attachments

• DSC_1154 (2).jpg
    DSC_1154 (2).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1155 (1).jpg
    DSC_1155 (1).jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1153 (3).jpg
    DSC_1153 (3).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1156.jpg
    DSC_1156.jpg