86.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1477 (4).jpg
    DSC_1477 (4).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1480 (2).jpg
    DSC_1480 (2).jpg
    165 KB · Views: 9

cotienxanh

Hello everyone, just want to share my winter grow in tropical asia, first time using Ace seeds so hope its will love the Tropical climate....

Tropical mix Fem 19 day old, very strong plant and lovely sativa for sure, dunno what pheno is

ARTCOs1.jpg

8fFEKas.jpg

My second plant i dunno what it the strain because i mix up my seeds :( so what you think what strain is that?
Panama or tropical mix?

7JsPzgS.jpg

Thank you for your time :)

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy C second one looks like a pan hard to say at this point. pics are to huge . Maybe post some smaller pics when plants are older get a better look. Hope u get a female out of the two.It's part of the fun not knowing what u got.. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I thought she might be KC went all purple in the end and dense good call Dude ..:)

Wow Buddler :tiphat: Amazing colas you have there!
Your plants are really impressive in late flowering.
Seems they are dealing well with the flowering after the rains and that the feeding regime you are providing them is very correct. :yes:

I still firmly believe the female from the mix is an Orient Express, the purple color can come from both Vietnam Black and China Yunnan purple pheno.
Based on her structure and flowering traits i would bet is a high yielding Orient Express more sativa pheno.

Buddler

Veteran
Dubi sign me up OE ! She s amazing heavy dense sweet smell ,definitely a keeper like to try her indoor this winter:) the other one is still all white pistils and huge and the third is smaller buds i'll post a pic ,Thanks for dropping by! bud:ying:

Attachments

• DSC_1468 (5).jpg
    DSC_1468 (5).jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1472 (4).jpg
    DSC_1472 (4).jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 14
G

It reminds me very much of OE ,too,the buds shape was very characteric in all my OE plants(and the smell as well)..Huge fan myself :woohoo: Haven't seen a purple one yet.This was a real luck of the draw,the outcome has nothing to do with luck for sure though! :tiphat:Now that I've seen your fatty babe I can't wait till christmas to taste her again... :comfort:

@cotienxanh Welcome aboard mate :) !It reminds me a lot of my haze x Kali china,so I would risk a guess and say it is a haze or haze hybrid.Beautiful seedlings,good luck with them!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome cotienxanh :)

The Tropical Mix fem contains mainly Malawi and Panama hybrids using our elite parental plants of each strain, i'm sure you will like what you will find inside your Tropical Mix pack ;)

I would try to help you to identify them once they are bigger, in flowering time it will be easier to identify them. Best wishes!

Buddler

Veteran
It reminds me very much of OE ,too,the buds shape was very characteric in all my OE plants(and the smell as well)..Huge fan myself :woohoo: Haven't seen a purple one yet.This was a real luck of the draw,the outcome has nothing to do with luck for sure though! :tiphat:Now that I've seen your fatty babe I can't wait till christmas to taste her again... :comfort:

SYD the OE is a monster wanna grow her again so many strains so little time eh! That purple one was a keeper fo sure. looking forward to see what you can do with her bro. thanks for the visit..:)

Buddler

Veteran
The Nite Shoot all Ace GTs and MIXER 2 GTs are 11 weeks and throwing fresh pistils as Dubi says second flowering..and third.. I think she go another couple at least..Roger dodger..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_1470 (3).jpg
    DSC_1470 (3).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_1471 (4).jpg
    DSC_1471 (4).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1474 (4).jpg
    DSC_1474 (4).jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1475 (4).jpg
    DSC_1475 (4).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1476 (2).jpg
    DSC_1476 (2).jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
Alritey I 'LL leave Y'ALL alone now :bis:

Attachments

• DSC_1490 (1).jpg
    DSC_1490 (1).jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_1472 (5).jpg
    DSC_1472 (5).jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_1468 (6).jpg
    DSC_1468 (6).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1469 (5).jpg
    DSC_1469 (5).jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 6

cotienxanh

Thank you everyone for the nice words

@Dubi I thought its was
Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates. It mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids.
like ours website say, but panama malawi hybrid sounds great...

Can anyone help me what wrong with this plant? Every new leave will grow like that but they back to normal when they get older... Heat Stress? Pet? Other plant treats the same but only this one look dont happy much :(
Its Panama Regular

WgcuJBk.jpg

Thank you for your time :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Can anyone help me what wrong with this plant? Every new leave will grow like that but they back to normal when they get older... Heat Stress? Pet? Other plant treats the same but only this one look dont happy much :(
Its Panama Regular

Thank you for your time :tiphat:[/quote)
Hi C. did you look at the roots check for pest s. What at you growing in rice hulls organic mix? your first pics looked like bugs of some sort check under leaves blast them down with neem.. Or some sort of PH imbalance going on.. MY :2cents:Maybe some one else will chime in..

ULMW

I agree could be the medium being contaminated with either bugs or unbalanced ph that is causing slow growth. I found my first Panama a little more sensitive to nutes and environment than the Malawi and Zams I had same time seed substrate and same feed.
The end result was a good full Panama which I just harvested and enjoying her aromas already. Pray she stabalizes and things resume to happy healthy growth.

orfeas

Veteran

Buddler

Veteran
Oye orf no link to see.I'm having trouble wit the pics these should work..:tiphat:The donk thing is global wherever Ace is being grown..

Attachments

• DSC_1156.jpg
    DSC_1156.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1159.jpg
    DSC_1159.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1161.jpg
    DSC_1161.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1153.jpg
    DSC_1153.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1152.jpg
    DSC_1152.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 7

Buddler

Veteran
Anyways first day of Fall..Time moves on and another grow season is coming to a end..

:moon:
:laughing:

Attachments

• DSC_1159 (1).jpg
    DSC_1159 (1).jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_1153 (1).jpg
    DSC_1153 (1).jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_1158 (1).jpg
    DSC_1158 (1).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 11