What's new

The 5 strongest from personal experiences

M

Mr. Nevermind

1. The Original- Clone only from oregon mind blowing. like a lightsaber cut your head off . very narcotic. origin unknown

2. Dabney blueberry- Oregon clone only. tastes and smells like blueberry pankcake syrup . only blueberry worth smoking

3. Roadkill skunk- from the RKF dead show. baught up some hippies entire stash it was soo good

4. Stawberry diesel- from Rez.immediate diesel high but high lasts longer than regular sour d. So its a stomper that lasts

5.Nothern lights- Pure from back in 1995. shit had so many colors to it and was a true joy to smoke. had me in the back of a van on a bean bag sucking on a 64oz slurpee all the way to Nc and i didnt even know it.

Nevermind

G

From seed:

Bros. Grimm's C99- the original and best!!!!!!

Canadian Seed Co's AK47 x Matanuska Tundra- the couch grows arms and squeezes the f*ck out of you.

MOD's Arjan's haze#2 x NL5 haze - very potent heady high takes you to your own little world.

BOG's Lifesaver - excellent mix of head and body high and the most potent herb I've ever had the pleasure of smoking Grade AAAAA+++++ sh*t!!!!!!

Here's a Lifesaver bud just dried

REZDOG

Veteran

....Well,these're five that I remember being Strong As Fuck....but there are plenty more....

Sour Diesel
C99
'85-'95 Dead Tour Bud (assorted)
OG Kush
Killer Queen

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Hmm lets see...
I remember a Columbian strain we all called Rainbow that was available in the mid 70's, nice long golden buds with all sorts of colors that ran through it.
That was some good smoke.
Also remember that Massachusetts skunk that I used to get for $400.00 a lb. that was grown by a couple of farmer/brothers in northern Mass, late 70s early eighties.
That stuff kicked ass. There was one pheno that had nice pink pistils when growing and it finished really early, sometime towards the end of september/first week of Oct. when grown outside. Way before the first frost. I also remember it growing fairly tall also.
Wish I could get my hands on some of those Mass. beans now......
Lately:
Master Kush
Orange bud
Afghani #1
An unknown strain from Nantucket Island. Frosty,dense,lemon flavor,thumb sized nuggets that made me feel like my eyes were bleeding and my head weighed about 200 lbs for about five hours. WOW. :joint:

Pbud

1.Original Chemdog from 91 (around crested butte, co for a couple mnths) Started Diesel line. Coats your throat with a chemmy taste that is indescribable.
2.Hashplant
3.Sour Diesel
4.Chemdog D(Just got some and it is tasty)
5.Some outdoor humbolt I got at a Jerry Warfield show in 89.(Probably can't get that one anymore) I think his name was Bob? Someone told me it was what Jerry was smoking(who knows).

MedUser420

-=WZ=- said:
Tha Good (best all around strain I have ever had)

Wow Weedzilla, the best all around you say. It must be a great strain. Got more info on it? yield, potency etc etc

afropips

Hiya,
I definately prefer the pure Sativa Up High to the couch
potatoe Indica effect.

Here are the Afropips top 5 extremely psychoactive varieties
Sweet White Malawi,
Malawi 99,
Senegal Haze,
Sangoma &
The Pure First Grade Malawi Gold.

Cool Runnings........

G

Hi Afropips, I've been contemplating your Mr Majestyk and I wonder how it's Malawi background shines through? Is it a good introduction to the Malawi experience?

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
REZDOG said:

....Well,these're five that I remember being Strong As Fuck....but there are plenty more....

Sour Diesel
C99
'85-'95 Dead Tour Bud (assorted)
OG Kush
Killer Queen

Let's see, according to rumor:

Sour Diesel (original): Chemdog X Super Skunk
C99: ShivaSkunk X sensi Jack Herer X Jack Herer
OG Kush: hermie Chemdog
Killer Queen: Airborne G13 x C99

How narrow the genepool for top potency is...

Last edited:

fari

Amnesia haze grown by Soma,the best i have tasted,smelled and its very,very strong!!
I have never seend anyone grow it,I suppose its very hard but damn,when i can grow it, i will!

afropips

Hiya YBC,
Its a while since I stocked the Majestyk.
I might have a couple packs left.
The Malawi Gold shines through
with a gum numbing intensity & will definately
"Send you to the Moon via China"

Cool Runnings........

G

longflowering cured landrace sativas, are IME always the strongest - vast ontic buzz and instantaneous satori

the black sensi in Guyana and Thaistick around Chiang Mai are the strongest I have tried at source

the two Malawi hybrids I have tried - Malawi 99 and Triple Treat - are very strong and very, very nice indeed

when I say strong I mean world-shatteringly psychedelic

next up I have to try the Malawi Gold

I once smoked some Nepalese hash which truly rocked my boat too, though I have had a mixed experience with Indian and Nepali hash, some great, some pretty weak

cheers, happy smoking

Namkha

Last edited:
G

Thanks Afropips, that sounds absolutely delicious!

I once smoked some Nepalese hash which truly rocked my boat too, though I have had a mixed experience with Indian and Nepali hash, some great, some pretty weak

I can definately relate to that. I once had a Nepalese hash that literally made my surroundings flash in a multitude of colours along with an array of psychedelic effects. Never since had any cannabis that trippy.

On the other hand I feel most handrubbed hashish deterioates before it reaches my northern location though.

Last edited:

afropips

Yeah Man!
I have enjoyed the "Blk taste" of the Indian temple Ball
but the mind emptying effect was not really my cup of tea.

Cool Runnings........

ograskal

Veteran
afropips said:
Hiya,
I definately prefer the pure Sativa Up High to the couch
potatoe Indica effect.

Here are the Afropips top 5 extremely psychoactive varieties
Sweet White Malawi,
Malawi 99,
Senegal Haze,
Sangoma &
The Pure First Grade Malawi Gold.

Cool Runnings........

Hey Afro!!....Are these really your 5 most potent strains you have ever had or are you just Advertising??? I've never heard of any of those strains, Not to say that they aint any good!! ANyways..........

My top 5 Faves at the moment are, in no order:

OG Kush (SFV Cut)
Bubba Kush ( Purple and Green)
ECSD (CLone)
Schrom
Purple Kush

Also like the Potency of the Abusive OGK CUt!!!

ograskal

Veteran
ograskal said:
Hey Afro!!....Are these really your 5 most potent strains you have ever had or are you just Advertising??? I've never heard of any of those strains, Not to say that they aint any good!! ANyways..........

My top 5 Faves at the moment are, in no order:

OG Kush (SFV Cut)
Bubba Kush ( Purple and Green)
ECSD (CLone)
Schrom
Purple Kush

Also like the Potency of the Abusive OGK CUt!!!

A few snaps of the OGK (SFV CUT) Some real stinky, tastey, POTENT herb!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Awesome pics Raskal!!
Wonderful full well grown flowers!I really like the structure!!
Take care.......................CC

liberator

well my 5 strongest grows(for power not duration,taste,or being my favorite)

1-ogkush-s1
2-whitewidow-shanti
3-nlights-haze-sensi
4-kalimist-my favorite smoke
5-sensiskunk-sensi

Latest posts

Latest posts