What's new

The 5 strongest from personal experiences

N

Neptune

From seed, Landrace Sativas always hit me hardest... they are very pure and vastly different from a lot of hybridized Indica. The high is very unique, and my body/brain have limited previous experience with their exotic effects, and it rips me up in the best way possible!!! :)

#1 Mexican Sativa(smoked in mexico)
#2 Costa Rican Sativa(smoked in Costa Rica)

Clones,
Trainwreck, crazy sativa with a knockout indica bottom... lonnng lasting high, but leaves you clear headed in the end.
Purple Erkle candy. this creamy indica is so tasty, I usually take 2 or 3 tokes over the line... always mellow, relaxing and euphoric... but very potent and creeper.
G13 I can't smoke this if I plan on doing anything at all. My vision gets goofy, and my limbs don't want to move. Indica with a serious couchlock.

MadCow

1. Clone only Afghani (some crazy hippies cut)
2. GWS (greenhouse)
3. Matanuska Tundra (one pheno from sargamatha seeds)
4. Hammer Head (GWS x Hubba Bubba)
5. G-13
6. TrainWreck
7. SSH

Im Getting a bunch of cuts from a friend in Cali this month and cant wait to try them
TW x LUI, Oguana Kush (OG Kush x Herijuana), Purple Kush, Champegne, Purple Erkle, Grandaddy Purps, Blackberry, Sour Bubble and Sour Diesel!!!

Last edited:
G

Hey Cap.....

Clone....

BubbaKush (I love this herb..)
PurpleIndica (I love this herb more)
HP#1 (when done correctly hands down THE strongest)
OG ( I keep thinkin Im havin a stroke after smokin OG)
Afgooey ( not my favorite "character of the High" BUT DAMN strong)

Seed Lines....
AmnesiaHaze (Queen of the Hazes)
MedicineMan ( not my fav but stupidly strong stone for seed)
Fuma con Diablos ( great phenos and wickedly potent)
MapleLeaf (still one of the toughest to grow correctly but Flavor and stone are supreme)
any of my "Daze" crosses (Bluedaze/Purpledaze/Blackdaze/Bubbadaze/OGdaze/G13daze/HP#1daze)

my "Daze" male is Zilla's Amnesia mom - Bx to herself after the Nevilles outcross (Amnesia x Neviles x Amnesia)...Its Amnesia Dom in growth and Neviles Dom in High and flowering times.....the Daze takes the goodness of the momma's and wraps em in a mind blowing psyce altering speed freak high with Huge yeilds worthy of the flowering times......100 day min flowering ...

lots of others worth mentioning, but these would be my favorites.....

Last edited:
G

Neptune said:
From seed, Landrace Sativas always hit me hardest... they are very pure and vastly different from a lot of hybridized Indica. The high is very unique, and my body/brain have limited previous experience with their exotic effects, and it rips me up in the best way possible!!! :)

Yes I would say exactly the same.

My top Five (not necessary the strongest) is:

Jamaican Blue Moutain

Ethiopian highland

Indian Mumbai mitai

highland Thaï

and one hybrid: theDestroyer from Cannabiogen

Good vibes :)

Rahan

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Buffoonman said:
The strongest I have smoked is Head Seeds G13-Diesel. After a bowl last night I put on a CD and was aware of nothing but the music the ultimate medicine. No anxiety I just floated away.

Not the strongest in my book but deffinately one of the nicest highs :yes: Gives you real warm glow around your heart that just lets you melt into the sofa :yummy:

I found our Neville's Haze to be one of the strongest I'd say :chin: Sour Diesel after that :sasmokin:

fredster420

Clone –
Ortega = STANK BUD (no longer have)
Jack Herer = @ 12 week resin/bud monster

Seed’s

Amnesia haze – great smoke – low yields
Sour Diesel – I love the D…..I lost my mom…rez…..help!!
JN's - Space queen - as good as anything that won the cup the year I was at the IC 420
LA Confidential – massive expansion & complex smoke
Sour Bubble #4 – truly a smoke you can feel in the middle of the first hit & in my garden right now (tkx-BOG)

Honorable mentions;
Super Silver Haze x Sour Diesel – soaring – enough……. said
Orange Apollo = fast/sweet-good high & I am now re-running them to pick out a mom
Mountain Jam – one of my favs & would like to run them over
High End – a very special black pheno is in there – keep looking
GodBud = every one likes God Bud
Kusage – great but…unusual looking/tasting smoke – could pass for a commercial sativa run
Golden Skush/POG - get’s a mention for all around score’s = grow/yield/looks/taste/high = I just plane enjoy this smoke
TRC - Heather - strong indica ...very strong.....
TRC - B13's - strong indica.....very strong....

Jack

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
From seed..... Nirvannas Pure Power Plant - strong herb, stops all conversation.

Clone - East Coast Sour D... very strong herb...dont drink and smoke this pot unless you want to visit the toilet.

Neither one are my favorite high. So raw strength to me does not mean it was the best herb.

G

HI, :wave:

I have grown/smoked are

SEED:

1)BLACK DOMINA

2)sensi star

3)g13xnyd (head seed)

4)AK 47

BY,
SMIGS

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Bacchus said:
Neither one are my favorite high. So raw strength to me does not mean it was the best herb.

bingo. I'm glad to see so many people speakin up for mexican potency though. so many negative stereotypes

Legit_User

Good post!!

Clone only.
Trainwreck chooo-chooo
Grand daddy--Kens GDP is the best
Snocap--Some badass humbolt strain I am told--looks like a wiked yielder--big fat dense nuggs
ECSD--of course
Grape Ape--Lights out......

Seed.
DJ's Bluemoonshine--TY southern Smoker for turning me on to it.
Jack Herer--Sensi... Wiked pheno in their that will send you to bed with the spins
Bubbleberry--Sarg--Happy...giddy high...great for anxiety/depression
Black Domina--Pain killer,better than Vic's...
Mikado--Federation--- Another great pain killer but not as couchy as BlackD

Stay Peacefull all

Mr_Micro

Legit_User said:
Bubbleberry--Sarg--Happy...giddy high...great for anxiety/depression

You liked the Bubbleberry huh? I've been curious about this strain for a long while now and that sounds like just the high I've been lookin for... I'm growing out some of DJ's True Blueberry and some Serious Bubblegum right now but I've been thinking at some point a little Bubbleberry might be in order. Either pick up a pack of Sag's or make my own.

If you could give us a bit more detailed opinion of the growing and smoking of the Bubbleberry I would be truely grateful :D

T

THCV

in my garden, i only grow what i think are the strongest that I have been able to locate clones of:

SourD x OG Kush
Bubba Kush
Trainwreck
C99
MK Ultra

all of these are super strong, in different ways. Others of note that I have smoked but never grown and are damn strong:

SourD (clone-only)
OG Kush
Warlock (no one talks about this, but it is insanely strong, wish i could find some clones, could order seeds i guess)
Sensi Star
Granddaddy Purple
Kali Mist

Legit_User

BB grows like a typical Indica dominent hybrid.
It is low odor and loves to be trained/topped.
It is a fairly productive plant. 1/4lb from a 20-30 day veg.
Stretch is about 2/3rds, not quite double size from veg.
Compact but not rock hard and very resinous.
I have grown both THSeeds bubblegum and DJ's true blueberry.
Bubbleberry seems to be a perfect mix of the two with bubbleberry being the strongest and happiest smoke.
It's very rare i get the giggles and this puts me there.
Tolorence didn't come on quickly like a lot of other strains i try.
I will get back to her someday.
Stay peacefull

P>s>
Pretty standard flower time @55 days for an uplifting experience or 65 for a couchlocker.

Last edited:

Tripco

1. Some early mexican landrace sativa grown outdoors in Serbia (very trippy, almost hallucinogenic)
2. Azerbeijani landrace indica (it made me feel like i'm a piece of glass thrown from a roof top)
3. Turkish landrace sativa domesticated in Serbia (very heavy fuel - energetic fuzz)
4. Haze (in the early '90's, dunno which version, could be Nevilles - the point where i decided to grow my own and stop fuckin' around with street sellin' schwag)
5. Masterkush from Dutch Passion (most inspirative indica stone)

G

No list, but I was given some Snow bud aka Acorn yesterday, and it blew my head to pieces. Unbelivably strong shit.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
fuckin great list of strains from both clone and seed.......
Anyone else want to add their .02....
Take care.........................CC

Latest posts

Latest posts