What's new

The 5 strongest from personal experiences

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
This thread should be helpful to all growers and especially med patients needing the strongest herb possible..

List the 5 strongest clone only strains you have sampled??Also the 5 strongest from AVAILIBLE seed stocks..????If you can't think of 5 just list what you can...If you have pics post em' up also!!

Clone only:

Trainwreck
G13

From Seed:

Sensi Star
Neville's Haze
Black Domina

fallenangel

well i second the trainwreck ... i cant contribute much else but i can say the strongest stuff i ever smoked was in mexico , riviera mya . they said they grew it up in the hills . it was a pure sativa , kind of stringy-leafy brown but covered in crystals . so strong in fact it had me go into a full blown panic attack where i thought i was going to die . ooohhhh and i have been smoking for 26 years

intel2000

Capt Crip I remember you from the OG days man! I read your neville's haze thread and I have been DYING to get some. What seedbank do you recommend? Spice Bros version of Nev's turned out not to be what everyone reports: racy, paranoia inducing, and crazy! I'm looking for some of that!

G

i had some acapulco gold a friend grew a few years back from original seeds he had saved from the 70's. he let it get WAY mature and that shit laid me out. i have seriously never been that high. after that, i would say super silver haze. even just a little bit will get me sufficiently high.

acidfire

Capt. Crip said:
This thread should be helpful to all growers and especially med patients needing the strongest herb possible..

The strongest indica I have smoked is BOG's sour bubble.

Im not sure if it is availiable in seed form atm.

G

clone only...i grow all mine from seed...sorry...i have no opinion....but atleast i will reply...lol

G

in no paticular order

clone form....
OlBlue
arcata TW
Nice

honorable mention
sourDeez
Bubba

from seed......
Golden Skush(POG)
strawberry cough
Deep Chunk
Cripple Crk
OHaze

honorable mention
powerhouse
black dominia
C99
alibi(TexasMystique)

G

No clones on this coast..as for seed

Bogglegum is the only kickass smoke I've had,

I have had plenty of ok smoke like W widow/rhino, AK, ICE, but nothing like this BOG smoke. :wave:

PIKE... who's StrawCough did you grow? :joint:

GreenStreet

I never had any clones, but from seeds I have 3 potent strains-

#1 NL5xHZ Evil is the only word that describes the potency

#2 G13 Potent Indica

#3 SAGE Not super potent, but best smoke overall

GS

G

Stoned Silly said:
No clones on this coast

must not be a US coast then

PIKE... who's StrawCough did you grow? :joint:

its a seedline i keep up, aquired off cbay a few years ago. have a run goin now a few weeks in, collectin pollen right now. 11 females and 4 males in this batch off the #14 cut ive had for awhile.

CBF

GreenStreet

The G13 I refer to is really G13xHashPlant. Sensi sells it as Mr.Nice. Its so expensive, and the yeild isn't great, but its very resinous. I split the price with friends and we were happy with the harvest. Very indica dominant, very numbing.
GS

G

Pike said:
must not be a US coast then

its a seedline i keep up, aquired off cbay a few years ago. have a run goin now a few weeks in, collectin pollen right now. 11 females and 4 males in this batch off the #14 cut ive had for awhile.

CBF

I thought I would ask since I hadn't heard of real good Strawcough from seed :wave:

Oh by the way believe it or not there are states on the east coast of the USA that don't have medical MJ.. :chin:

G

medical mj dispensaries aren't the only place to get clones. i know people who get clones out here on the east coast from cali, but they are pretty big assholes, and i wouldnt let them know i grow.
lots of people on the east coast are down to share cuttings of what they got though, you just can't waltz into a store and pick some up.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
from my personal experiece after smoking many hybrid strains and many other random strains i have some personal favorite that really get me ripped and nicely medicated.

Og kush or other kush crosses for its narcotic high and pain relief plus a very pleasant body high.

lavenderXkush(godsgift) i very purple taste with a high indica kick

a personal cali cut only favorite bluedot (skunk#1 X WW) (NL#5 X CBB) very fruity skunky smell covered in trichomes... very tasty.

purple urkle- kinda musky taste with a creeper high... lovin it.. almost would think it was laced :eek: but very kind on the high.

few others im too high to think of... some of my fav for potency taste and all around HONEY COMB smoke. Dime

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
sugarcane coastal oaxaca, original TW (the one that goes by the number sometimes. e 17 or something like that), original daywrecker diesel (diesel #1, headband, wrecker diesel, original diesel, and a few other names, all the same strain), and one particular g13 from norcal; not sure which one but its tiny g13 calyxs are so covered in giant glands that it is more trichome than bud and is pretty much hash off a plant. the purple indica purple skunk, and black domina. all in order

those are 5 based on raw potency, not quality of stone, uniquness or anything else. just potency.

Scay Beez

More than five but all top notch potent, IMO.

Ghaze
Metal Haze
Bubba Kush
Pure/Puss Kush
Airborne G13
Schrom (70 day flower)
Arcata Trainwreck
Sour Diesel (85 day flower)

Dimebag - I smoked up a half oz earlier this year of some of that god's gift and that shit is super great! I think its a killer queen cross. I've been combing the desert for that shit.

pike & capt - Hey guys! Haven't forgotten y'all... just been super busy.

- sbz

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
FALLEN ANGEL ic won't let me post pics, it keeps fucking up and kicking me off. when I go to post pics it keeps showing me pics of someone elses gallery for some reason.

but if you check my "revivial of the ultimate sativa thread" or the last page of my gallery you can probably find the type of weed I was talking about as lowland or coastal oaxaca. sounds very similiar. I also have pics of the purple skunk and a bad representation of a daywrecker-ish type bud.

B

Buffoonman

The strongest I have smoked is Head Seeds G13-Diesel. After a bowl last night I put on a CD and was aware of nothing but the music the ultimate medicine. No anxiety I just floated away.