What's new

The 22 strain MILC hunt - 1000w, CO2, Soil

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
NATA damn bro what a list thanks for doin a run like this. its incredibly helpful to us out there who have 2 many strains and no space to tryem all. i know everyones taste is different but watching a grow like this will def aide in my selection. THANKS BRO! somany ogs its inpossible to pick on 1 but sfv is my fav. i to am on the quest for the greatest milks lookin to narrow it down to 5 or 6 keepers. i know i have 3 already and like 100 to go through lol. best of luck in your search.
stonE

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Hey Nata, good to see you're doing well. I am scurred and jealous of your C02 setup, will be interesting to see what the yield is - speaking of interesting... Hows the OG coming along?

don't be jealous of the CO2 bro. Summer time is a tough time to run the closed system. My temps are in the low 90's at mid day and i am starting to get some heat stress. I either, 1. get some more electric wired up over here stat so i can get an AC going or 2. cut the CO2. I will decide by this weekend. Ughhh... CO2 in the summer is a PAIN. Especially if your grow is situated on the SW side of your property and it gets CONSTANT sun all day.

The OG is rocking. I will get some pics this weekend. I have a close i eye her too. :tiphat:

NATA damn bro what a list thanks for doin a run like this. its incredibly helpful to us out there who have 2 many strains and no space to tryem all. i know everyones taste is different but watching a grow like this will def aide in my selection. THANKS BRO! somany ogs its inpossible to pick on 1 but sfv is my fav. i to am on the quest for the greatest milks lookin to narrow it down to 5 or 6 keepers. i know i have 3 already and like 100 to go through lol. best of luck in your search.
stonE

Cool StonE. SFV is my fav at the moment too but this cut i have isnt the same as my first SFV so i am working (again) to re-acquire those genetics. Otherwise i like running a mixed garden. I do it once in a while to rediscover my love for pot. I love the diff shapes, sizes, colors and smells. I just spent and hour manicuring the rest of my last last harvest. It's not what i was hoping for but hey, i dont mind having my hands in the bag..

So if you dont mind my asking, what are your 3 definite keepers? I am always looking to hear other people new suggestions. I imagine someday i will find one true keeper but in time that always fades into a desire to try something new... ha kind of sounds like another aspect of my life :cathug:

later yall. I'll throw some new shit up this weekend.

:wave:

Last edited:

!PeAcE!

how about running the light cycle when the sun is down? or trying to have most of the light cycle on when the sun is down then night time crack a window and take advantage of that cool night FREE aire. just an idea. not sure how how it is though at night by you, over here its about 65 degrees i got the window cracked and the tent is reading 71.8 degrees and 47% humidity which are the temps I LOVE seeing, Cant wait for winter to come around you know what that means....more cooling potential ;-) dont forget to make sure to snap a pic of my princess on the update! lol. so far though you would say your liking the SFV out of everything?

V

Voodoo

thats a tough call Nata, I wouldnt wanna drop wattage, and I mean, the whole reason Im excited about your setup is that CO2, just cause I know you have it locked down so well.... I think id drop wattage to a 600 and keep the c02, your flowering area is small enough itll probably save the day... good luck man.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Little update:

Today is day 14. Still stretching but looking good. Like i said earlier they started to show a little heat stress so the CO2 is off until i can figure something out. Likely an AC.

So here are some snaps of the girls out of the tent. I was taking everything out today to trim all the lower stuff so i figured i would get some one on one pics. Gave them a nice feeding today too.

ok - (i'll be back to add the names of the strains over each picture)

Alien Dog 'Ether'

Sour Bubble

SSH

Diablo OG

Voodoo OG

Banana OG

StarDog

SFV OG

Headband

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Sac Town # 2 OG

G13

Madness

Madness (before i trimmed the under growth)

Dabney Blue

Lemon Kush

? (i'll try to figure this out)

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran

:yeahthats what i got done today.

(sigh) 3 hours of working, 2 hours of uploading posting...

ready to smoke :smoker:

:wave:

Last edited:

!PeAcE!

hahaha natta i feel yah man whenever i need to get garden work done i always know im in for a good amount of work lol but im sure you go at it with a huge smile on your face a lighter in your left hand and a blunt in your right or just having your vape on whichever method you go about smoking hahaha, but ok my favorite looking ones so far
I LOVE THE C99....DUH...hey natta curious i saw the burkle thread why isnt she in this grow?
other favorite looking plants are for sure the alien dog, platnum OG, Lemon Kush and the fire og looks very healthy! whats next in the game plan natta? also i know you were up on the fence about when the AC unit gets installed whats the latest with that? I think if temps keep raising how they have been it might be best to hook one up as well just incase of emergencies and now i know why both my port ac's were shutting off cause i hooked them up in my tent i should hook them up outside the tent aka lung room (i like that because its soo true, it seems to be easier to cool the tent by making sure the air outside the tent is colder than the air inside, instead of just trying to make the air inside cold because it has too many cons (takes up space, can be difficult it tight tents etc) im going to hook up the port ac outside my tent next time if temp problems become an issue again. man natta i have picked up a lot of good info off your threads! i cant wait for these buds to start boomin i wonder which selection will taste and smoke the best! if you need a second opinion or a second taste tester im just a airplane ride away HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! keep it up broda man!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
the C99.. she was a little twerp going into flower... but now she is one of the quickest to show budset and has that great structure. nice and branchy and wide. :D
As far as the AC goes i am picking one up today.. Hopefully, if no one flakes it will go hooked up by the next hot day. (EDIT: I HAVE THE AC IN HAND.) Things are looking good today. From here on out it should just be Sat morning watering/feeding. Until chop time which won't be too bad b/c it will be one plant here, one there as they mature at different times. I have my usb microscope waiting and i'll post up some killer macros.

I can't guess what the next run will be but i have a feeling it will be C99, SFV (getting my cutting replaces with the real deal), SSH. Alien Dog, Banana Gum and Abusive OG. That's just my first guess. I could add Dabney and Platinum OG very easy too.

...and Madness and Chem D.

..and Headband.

Keep my posted on your events !Peace! i'm looking forward to seeing a few snaps form you in say... 3 months ;)

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good man....i can tell you that madness will start swelling like crazy shortly....when i was doing hydro she was snapping branches in the thirty day range!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
...It took me a week but i have the AC hooked up. Makeshift at the moment but if it works i will secure the little port to the outside and make it final. Hopefully its only needed for a month or two at the most.

Looking at it now i am wondering if a window unit will be better. For now this will have to do b/c i don't have a window to vent it out of but next location i may look into a window unit (with AC box to prevent light leaks.)

i'm going to give in an hour or two to see how she does...

If i wasn't running CO2 i would definitely (get a bigger tent) throw the AC right in there.

btw, things are starting to look really nice in there. its almost 3 weeks and the stretch seems to be over.

I know i'm over due for some pics so next watering i will throw them up.

Doing my best over here!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
will be waiting.....:)...bet that madness is getting the thick, pasta looking pistils goin by now...

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
ya, she is looking pretty stout. Not sure if u can see her but she is on the far left, second one in. She is a little shorter than the Abusive in the front left.

I didn't want to an update with no pics so here are a few quick ones

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
And a test for the defoliation thread.

if your looking for an interesting read check that thread out.

Madness 2 clones, same mom. Even showed roots on the same day.

Madness 'Defol'

Madness 'Reg'

BananaGum

BananaGum 'Defol'

BananaGum 'Reg'

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Nice Thread Amigo! I'm looking forward to trying that Banana Gum. I'm still getting caught up with all i missed over the last few but def wanted to give you a :good:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Here's a few pics from Sunday (watering)

C99

Sour Bubble - anyone that knows, is this generally a small yielder? I hear that its great smoke but yield-wise... sub-par?

Diablo OG - Reeks SO Good

SSH - was tiny going into flower but she has tons of buds sites and it stretching into the canopy.

Abusive OG - nice looking but tall

Madness - A lot of growth tops and nice buds. Sub, i wish it was hydro. I'd love to see some branch breakers.