What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
N Korea closer to the table...
Mexico's troops to the borders
Iran to their knees
China wanting to deal

Not bad for a couple weeks of trump
Diplomacy :tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would have to say turd president and his policies against the enviroment and strong urge to treat other people like garbage is our biggest threat. Well, second only to his fan base.

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernies closing speech was spot on. Nothing's going to change so long as there are institutions (military industrial complex, big pharma, big oil) who's political power supercedes and is protected above our own political system.

White Beard

Yang is claiming they cut his mic

[YOUTUBEIF]F5kE-MefIQU[/YOUTUBEIF]

I heard his buzzer was broken....

I was genuinely unimpressed with Yang. His $1k/mo UBI is too small and too faint to get any attention, and he seems to have little behind that. In this, he and Eric Swalwell were alike: one brought the tiniest UBI, the other brought a young family man who understands.

I’m not at all convinced that these are people we need in the White House. If neither come see up with a solid WHY, they’re out long before the primaries.

White Beard

Speaking broadly, I’d say the quality of real journalism is way up: the constant attacks over the last 10-20 years, and now the Trump regime’s assault on free speech, have tightened things up considerably. I’m finding better work, fewer errors in fact checking, clearer writing, better sourcing, higher quality generally.

In stark contrast to Jones and the red-pill wondernauts, and to sites like Brietbart (now and back into history) and its school of bottom-feeders, which continue to pump out prodigious amounts of politically-crafted bullshit 24/7/365 to keep their base outraged and off-balance, while hopefully tanglefooting the rest of the media with their malicious antics.

'Boogieman'

Democrats don't have a chance, Trump 2020.

Attachments

• you-are-here-2019.jpg
    you-are-here-2019.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19

'Boogieman'

and now the Trump regime’s assault on free speech, have tightened things up considerably.

What a hilarious comment, liberals are censoring their opponents all over social media then claim Trump is assaulting free speech. You can't make this shit up.

'Boogieman'

Fem seeds are not destroying my planet or spreading hate.

Your comparison is dumb!

Conservatives are not destroying the planet or spreading hate. Most of the hate I see comes from the left. Both sides have bad people but the hate from the left is out of control. Propaganda is hindering your ability to use common sense.

:comfort:

Status
Not open for further replies.