What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolem

:laughing:

LOL, they beat up whoever opposes their political views. Who else does that... dictators, communists, even the Nazis.

People like Hitler lover James Alex Fields engage in those behavior's. He's a member of the Proud Boys and a Trump lover.

When's your next torch rally?

'Boogieman'

People like Hitler lover James Alex Fields engage in those behavior's. He's a member of the Proud Boys and a Trump lover.

When's your next torch rally?

Both sides of the political spectrum have a minority of bad people on both sides, it's sad I have to explain this to you.

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 14

'Boogieman'

The far right created Antifa and are now complaining that they can't step on people freely anymore. Lol

I'm not even far right, I'm pro choice and not religious at all. I don't care if gay people get married that does not bother me. I'm just calling it how it is, antifa is becoming exactly who they oppose.

Last edited:

Absolem

Both sides of the political spectrum have a minority of bad people on both sides, it's sad I have to explain this to you.

Awe. You didn't say that in your post or meme. You were crying about platforms banning hate groups and liberals beating people up for opposing views. Nothing about your side doing wrong.

'Boogieman'

QUOTE=Absolem;8607326]Awe. You didn't say that in your post or meme. You were crying about platforms banning hate groups and liberals beating people up for opposing views. Nothing about your side doing wrong.[/QUOTE]

I just discussed this earlier goofey. Refer to post #179 and try to pay attention.

Attachments

• 12a5q7.jpg
    12a5q7.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Conservatives are not destroying the planet or spreading hate. Most of the hate I see comes from the left. Both sides have bad people but the hate from the left is out of control. Propaganda is hindering your ability to use common sense.

:comfort:

Dropping regulations for environmental protection is exactly that... destroying the planet.

If the left is actively seeking acceptance of others and the right is making hateful segregating comments and even laws about things that don't matter like sexual preference, I can't support the statement that the right isn't spreading hate.

I referred.

I pay attention.

'Boogieman'

Their political view is to treat all races fairly. All those that oppose deserve their ass beat.

So why did they beat up Andy Ngo today, a vietnamese man? Find one racist thing this man said in his lifetime, I'll wait. They beat him up because he is a conservative journalist and you know it.

A vietnamese man beat up by all white thugs who call themselves antifascists, that is the face of the left today.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So why did they beat up Andy Ngo today, a vietnamese man? Find one racist thing this man said in his lifetime, I'll wait. They beat him up because he is a conservative journalist and you know it.

A vietnamese man beat up by all white thugs who call themselves antifascists, that is the face of the left today.

My guess would be that antifa has attracted members who do not share the original values. I read something a few years ago about them being infiltrated. Just like the occupy movement. They had to send in some people to fuck shit up so the police can shut them down forcefully.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When I see nazis on our streets, it warms my heart knowing AntiFa is out there.

Having visited nazi prison camps and death camps and also had first person conversations with survivors, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy when they show Anitfa giving them a good dose of their own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.