What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

It doesn’t matter to me who the dems pick. For all i care, they could dig up captain kangaroo’s bones, slap a blue hat on him, and call him the nominee. I would rather vote for capt K’s bones than the lying, thieving president caddyshack. Just sayin.

My cat would do a better job.

Tulsi Gabbard is sounding good.

+ I have an animal bone in my gym bag I would like to contribute to Captain Kangaroo.

med4u

Veteran
House eats border funding bill...the. bitter pill is theirs to swallow

Mark another one up for the good guys :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
It doesn’t matter to me who the dems pick. For all i care, they could dig up captain kangaroo’s bones, slap a blue hat on him, and call him the nominee. I would rather vote for capt K’s bones than the lying, thieving president caddyshack. Just sayin.

That's how Trump won the first time lol. Run uninspiring corrupt candidates that no one likes and it creates a hole for people like Trump. Do it again in 2020 and you'll see someone even worse than Trump in 2024 :tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might be biased but the Democrat line up is weak. No personality matches Trump. Personality matters, looks matter to many. That is as deep as a lot of people go. Other than pandering to their particular situation, union, minority, etc.

They have all gone hard left too. Illegals? There are no stinking illegals! Free everything for everyone. I am having a hard time accepting the polls on Trump losing. Might be right but were not last time so....

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I might be biased but the Democrat line up is weak. No personality matches Trump. Personality matters, looks matter to many. That is as deep as a lot of people go. Other than pandering to their particular situation, union, minority, etc.

They have all gone hard left too. Illegals? There are no stinking illegals! Free everything for everyone. I am having a hard time accepting the polls on Trump losing. Might be right but were not last time so....
REMEMBER??!! The POLLS said HRC was going to win and DT didnt have a chance.:biggrin:

Polls are only as good as the people that are/were polled.
If they are left leaning people DT is low %, if right leaning people high %.

Saying hes polling low doesnt mean that he isnt going to be the P again in 2020.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm dumping Trump,the democratic president will not only give me a free grand a month to pay for a new Dodge Hellcat,but free college,and free healthcare,rumor has it I may be able to even get a free kitten.

Just kitten,I think the best part of the democratic debates was the look on Spartacus's face when veto beat him to the punch,and started speaking spanish.Booker looked like someone had just taken the last scoop of Cherry Garcia on a hot summer day.
Harris had her well rehearsed moment,but mayor Pete seemed genuine,and that is where my vote would go if I were to vote for a Democratic candidate.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

You think turd is a positive personality trait? Not to mention the fact he is a pathological liar and cheat?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - he got his best mate Kim the Young'un to come and meet him in the Korean DMZ today - so he's going out of his way to massage the ego of a nepotistic dictator - who happens to have a nuclear arsenal of some sort - if his handshake stops any of us from getting vaporized - then I suppose that's a bonus.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He’s looking for some place with no extradition when it all catches up with him. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.