What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Once the 11,000,000 (to round way down)non citizens in our country are allowed to vote,and we all know it will eventually happen,that will be the end of the Republican party.

"non-citizens" (legal or not) cannot vote under any circumstances. "if" they become citizens (long process) of course they can vote. not until. putting trump in the White House WAS the end of the Republican party, in my opinion. they sold their souls for a Supreme Court position or two in an attempt to outlaw abortion & the chance to make racism & bigotry "acceptable" again (temporarily), and will regret it for the next fifty years or so. (maybe longer) all of their "accomplishments" will be overturned in the next cycle when democrats control the White House again. bank on it...:ying: karma has big teeth, and a long memory.

St. Phatty

"non-citizens" (legal or not) cannot vote under any circumstances. "if" they become citizens (long process) of course they can vote. not until. putting trump in the White House WAS the end of the Republican party, in my opinion. they sold their souls for a Supreme Court position or two in an attempt to outlaw abortion & the chance to make racism & bigotry "acceptable" again (temporarily), and will regret it for the next fifty years or so. (maybe longer) all of their "accomplishments" will be overturned in the next cycle when democrats control the White House again. bank on it...:ying: karma has big teeth, and a long memory.

I think it depends a lot on the character of the 50% of the population that doesn't vote.

Trump could win in 2020. He doesn't have the honesty (about his brain health) to leave office in Jan. 2021.

However, many of the Dem's are not so different. The younger ones are simply not senile.

Kamala Harris is not that different from Trump. She's physically healthier.

One of the candidates who might be genuinely different is Tulsi Gabbard. She wants to pull troops out of Israel's backyard. Israel doesn't like that, and Israel controls American foreign policy (and a lot of domestic policy & shenanigans).

The test of the Dem. candidates is, which one can stand up to Israel, and pull America's Head out of Israel's ass ?

Gabbard is one of the few who shows the courage to do that.

med4u

Veteran
I do not believe you so I looked it up.
You are not telling the truth.
Whether this is out of ignorance and fear or just malice does not matter, you are trying to spread lies.

Where did you look? The only thing I'm trying to spread is your mom's ass crack... Now move along junior....

Comey infiltrated the Republican Party and later became an independent. Comey told NYMag "In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”[12]

His wife and daughters attended the left-wing, anti-Trump Women's March and supported Hillary Clinton.[13] Comey built his career and reputation among leftists prosecuting the cases of Martha Stewart, Steven Hatfield (the Anthrax case), Scooter Libby, and Dinesh D'Souza. After his firing Comey, among other examples, illustrated his left-wing leanings by advocating for gun control and calling for Democrats to take control of Congress.[14]

Comey earned the moniker "Jimmy the Weasel" after privately assuring President Trump "I don't leak. I don't do weasel moves," which he promptly leaked to the New York Times.[15][16]

CIA Director John Brennan recalled a tough choice when nearing acceptance in the CIA
He decided to admit having voted for a Communist Party presidential candidate
(CNN) At his first polygraph test to enter the CIA, the future director had a secret.

John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?

"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you explain chuck and Nancy's total flip flop on immagration?
They just had a complete change of heart in their 60's
Their previous stance was almost Trumps with the exception of the word rapist.
I have no doubt that Trump will be the last Republican President,after he is gone,anyone on American soil will be entitled to vote,just as the democratic party feels they are just as entitled to every benefit U.S citizens are.

We will soon be a third world country,not sure how old you are but would you ever have thought police officers could be assaulted as they were in New York,and they would do nothing.A mere 20 years ago if you had done that you would be on a liquid diet for the next several months with a wired jaw.
As soon as the Democrats take over in the near future we will have a civil war,and lines will be drawn across our states,I fear to say the future is glim.

M

Mr D

How do you explain chuck and Nancy's total flip flop on immagration?
They just had a complete change of heart in their 60's
Their previous stance was almost Trumps with the exception of the word rapist.
I have no doubt that Trump will be the last Republican President,after he is gone,anyone on American soil will be entitled to vote,just as the democratic party feels they are just as entitled to every benefit U.S citizens are.

We will soon be a third world country,not sure how old you are but would you ever have thought police officers could be assaulted as they were in New York,and they would do nothing.A mere 20 years ago if you had done that you would be on a liquid diet for the next several months with a wired jaw.
As soon as the Democrats take over in the near future we will have a civil war,and lines will be drawn across our states,I fear to say the future is glim.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep39589

M

Mr D

You should use this as your signature.... along with the '45 is a puppet' logo, just to remind folks....

Maybe Trump should sell the Russians 20% of our Uranium and let Jared pick up a $500k speaking fee so the Democrats will feel Trump is finally coming around.

Lrus007

Veteran
how things have changed

Attachments

• Klinger.jpg
    Klinger.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
F

Frylock

Maybe Trump should sell the Russians 20% of our Uranium and let Jared pick up a $500k speaking fee so the Democrats will feel Trump is finally coming around.

For someone who doesn't care for Trump, you sure get defensive.... :comfort:

redlaser

Veteran

This trump statement was posted 3 months ago (4/25), in the speakers picture thread, not one trump supporter questioned it.

I wish Zeez hadn’t told anyone its probably fake because it had entertainment value for me, knowing supporters still liked him even if he thinks they are stupid.

M

Mr D

For someone who doesn't care for Trump, you sure get defensive.... :comfort:

Or someone who rarely passes up a chance to show their are no real differences between the 2 factions of the big government party. It's all about perspective.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This trump statement was posted 3 months ago (4/25), in the speakers picture thread, not one trump supporter questioned it.

I wish Zeez hadn’t told anyone its probably fake because it had entertainment value for me, knowing supporters still liked him even if he thinks they are stupid.

He has said that many different ways.

One of my favorites is not losing votes randomly murdering somebody on Fifth Avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts