What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frylock

Or someone who rarely passes up a chance to show their are no real differences between the 2 factions of the big government party. It's all about perspective.

Well, for sure i think the democratic party is a better choice of the 2, but i steer away from arguing for either side.... i am just anti-Trump for the most part....

You could label me as a 'deranged' for being so, but just look at what drives the guy, through the sh*t that he says and does....

He thinks out aloud and he truly does not give a sh*t about you at all.... which i wouldn't say about ANY of the previous presidents regardless of how much i disliked them.

That quote from People magazine is EXACTLY what he thinks of you guys that voted for him, period, end of story.... and yet you guys continue to prop him up and defend his character.

If you like his policies but still call him a scumbag that is one thing, but to believe he is anything other than that is still a mystery to me.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Trump used the republican party to get into power - that's plain to see - not as if he is a republican - or a democrat - he will be whatever gets him to where he wants to go - in the past it suited his business and image to be a democrat - while today its a republican.

White Beard

You guys really think it was Russian propaganda on Facebook that swung the election? Tell me exactly what was in their propaganda that did so?

Digs at “liberals”/policies/politicians, ‘patriotic’ memes that pointedly take sides, slurs/lies/disturbed fantasies...they get likes. And comments. Russians can count, and they can gauge temperature. They make more of the styles that get the most likes and most comments, and they turn up the heat: complex lies, death threats on air, complete fantasies about ‘what those liberals are REALLY up to’. And what “we” need in the ways of response and correction.

The lies are woven into current events, they tell you not to trust X or Y, they polish the rugged cowboy individualist image inside, they call to duty...all this gets more likes, more comments, upping the emotional temperature; they retool again, and start bearing down: accusations, calls for summary punishments, abandonment of any true conservative ideas, puffing up the viewer/reader withmemes of the ‘not like us’, public willingness to see the constitution wrecked if that “gets it done”.

I’ve seen ALL that shit on FB, and tons more. I noticed that shit getting thicker in ‘15, and it’s gotten much worse since the ‘16 election. Now I point out that I’m not signed up to or for anything like that on FB, and I see tons every time I go there.

“Conservative voices” have NOT been silenced on Facebook.

The end

Most conservatives watch Fox news and maybe follow Breitbart. How Fox News portrayed Hillary Clinton followed by Wikileaks hacked emails is what swung the election.

How Fox treated HRC during the election is nothing compared to the endless grilling she received at the hands of Darryl Issa, Trey Gowdy, and the GOP-dominated House for two years? More?

To say nothing of the unrestrained character assassination carried out by Ken Starr in the matter of Whitewater which took TEN YEARS from start to report (and Starr wasted no time making sure DOJ had the unredacted report, all the testimony, all the evidence...you know, the exact opposite of now.

The “conservative” voter has been trained to hate and suspect HRC for 25 years, and whoever paid for it, they got their money’s worth (paid for the votes required, I mean: taxpayers paid some $25 million for the auto da fe). If Fox News had decided it was Hillary or no-one, “Ailes’ Army” would’ve been dropped flat.

Interesting note...Ken Starr’s name came up recently in connection with the Epstein matter

redlaser

Veteran
He has said that many different ways.

One of my favorites is not losing votes randomly murdering somebody on Fifth Avenue.

I think you’re right about that, the only fake part is the People interview part.

Seems odd that supporters think that’s normal somehow or not relevant

White Beard

Once the 11,000,000 (to round way down)non citizens in our country are allowed to vote,and we all know it will eventually happen,that will be the end of the Republican party.
Do you really believe chuck,and Nancy want immagrants for any other reason?
You can go on YouTube and watch their speeches given in previous years coming from their own mouths.
You would swear it was Sean Hannity & Laura Ingram
Talk about flip floping,its like watching trump reporting from the southern border with Jorge Ramos writing the piece.The cattle swallow this shit right up.

Gotta say, I disagree with this completely:

Letting non-citizens vote is nuts, NO ONE is talking about it except “influencers” on the “right” - of course, they’re talking about how bad all the democrats want it to happen, but this seems to be a meme made up by the “right” to make the Dems seem insane to the believers. Makes them easier to hate, which is good politics if you’re GOP.

Do you have an actual reason why you believe “chuck and Nancy” want immigrants? I can’t think of one, unless you want to dive into the open-borders/voting non-citizens rathole, but I won’t go there with you.

News flash: elected personnel can be bad speechifiers. Do you go back and watch their speeches for fun? For instruction? To see how much older they look and sound now? They used to sound like Hannity and Ingraham do now? To count the flip-flops.

If so, what’s your criteria?

White Beard

Flynn was working for a dutch company. The government is claiming the Dutch company has secret ties to Turkey, they have not even proved that Flynn knew the company was tied to the Turkish government.

The Flynn trial is not even close to over. Give it time. Remember he was a 3 star general who served his country for 30 plus years, only to be setup by the FBI. HOW'S THAT FOR A THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. The FBI agents didn't believe Flynn lied. It's in the article. Try reading.

Flynn’s partner and co-agent - and also a member of the trump campaign team at a level similar to Flynn’s - was found guilty on all counts for the same shit Flynn is up to his ears in. Last week.

Not a good omen for Mr. Flynn: that trial had a lot of Mike Flynn in it.

As for his years of service, he decided that didn’t matter when he hid his Turkish obligation during his time in the White House: he never earned the right to get away with serving Turkey’s interests while pretending he was still serving the US. Retiring honorably to his pension and being comfortable the rest of his life just wasn’t good enough?

It may sound harsh, but he still has all his pieces, lots of vets don’t - but maybe he figured he was owed more than a life of command rank and power, lifetime healthcare at public expense, a generous retirement, and the usual money-spigot ceremonial position in the defense industry, such as are often awarded to retired generals.

If this is how he turned out, then every trooper under his command deserved better...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If any have Netflix watch the great hack. It will blow your mind how much data there is for all of us.

White Beard

If any have Netflix watch the great hack. It will blow your mind how much data there is for all of us.

I know a guy...works for one of the big 3 personal-data aggregators and sellers of such. An executive.

Yes, we are so in love with fame and notoriety that we will scatter our data to the world, while being careful to keep our passwords secure. Password security can’t prevent your machine from doing what you let it do. Once it’s spread it’s gathered, demographically sorted, made available for sale to the people who want to sell to specific slices of the demographic, for political pressure based on how they’ve tagged you, for arranging profitable land deals based on buying habits and income levels, just off the top of my head.

His job title is fancy, but his job is to make sure Congress doesn’t pass laws to stop what they do, limit it, cut you in on the value of the data, require they tell you who they sold you to and for what - nothing. You gave it away, it’s their money. Big-deal behind the scenes in GOP...

F

Frylock

I know a guy...works for one of the big 3 personal-data aggregators and sellers of such. An executive.

Yes, we are so in love with fame and notoriety that we will scatter our data to the world, while being careful to keep our passwords secure. Password security can’t prevent your machine from doing what you let it do. Once it’s spread it’s gathered, demographically sorted, made available for sale to the people who want to sell to specific slices of the demographic, for political pressure based on how they’ve tagged you, for arranging profitable land deals based on buying habits and income levels, just off the top of my head.

His job title is fancy, but his job is to make sure Congress doesn’t pass laws to stop what they do, limit it, cut you in on the value of the data, require they tell you who they sold you to and for what - nothing. You gave it away, it’s their money. Big-deal behind the scenes in GOP...

One (or many?) of the blockchain/internet 3.0 platforms will become adopted where all of your data stays your data will happen eventually i believe.... when or which ones(s) who knows?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Solution isn't to restrict voting - it's to improve the quality of the voters. Start by educating the backwoods two tooth redneck's kids. There is literally no downside to stuffing as much knowledge into everybody as possible. It will take time, but investments in our citizen's futures used to be considered intrinsically useful and valuable. Just like building roads and bridges.

I almost sent my kids to Germany for post secondary. Free university for anyone who wants it. Citizen or not. There's a reason they do it (they're hoping you'll stay and work).

Free university will be the norm in 20 years.

F

Frylock

I think you’re right about that, the only fake part is the People interview part.

Seems odd that supporters think that’s normal somehow or not relevant

I thought it was real :biglaugh: I was actually shocked that it's fake :covereyes:

DJXX

Veteran
I'll bet someone has the audio track for the vid of trump and Epstein oogling young girls at the Marn Largo party. They must have a new catch and kill guy.
Morning Zeez...Trump and Epstien and any other persons breaking the law, are so lucky there wasn't the technology back then, that there is today..can you imagine all the recordings video and audio of their parties and bad deeds there would be...Michael Cohen was on to something back then when he recorded many of the dealings...cover your ass when you hang out with Snakes...Love how Trumps robots try to make everything spin in their kings favor....
Trump is a racists, sexual predator, narcissist, spoiled rich fuk whos number is coming up...the roulette wheel of life is bout to put the hammer down on him....and those supporters that keep spewing it in their favor will get a huge wake up call....DJXX

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Morning DJXX. The missing audio track on the trump Epstein vid is curious. Coke was very in vogue for the New York hipsters in the 70s. There must be some good vids. Those Cohen recordings were one more thing they breezed through in the rush job Mueller interview. We got short changed on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts