What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We don't care if the Russians interfered with the election as long as they did it for our guy.

redlaser

Veteran
Oh I know Russia tries to interfere with our process...but this is not something new and different with the exception of access to internet etc....but has been going on for decades by all world powers to include us,in many forms and attempts
One question that is very telling to me is this recent Russian interference was accelerated and was known to the Obama admin.
Why was trump not briefed on this surge in attempted interference by the Obama admin and Intel agencies?
Even going as far as investigating trump team members without telling trump he had rats?
This briefing ,,if legit,, could have led to the outing of any improprieties before becoming this charade of shit
Unless this was the intention
Knowing what we know now...it was bullshit and was used to try and bring trumps presidency down..
This Obama bitch move is unprecedented in our gov since its beginning...at least we hope...and the people that perpetuated it should be held accountable...just like you think trump should be

August 2016 candidate trump was informed of Russian efforts to interfere with election.

You have to be joking about trump outing anybody over “improprieties”
Trump Campaign chairman Paul Manafort literally hand delivered polling data to Russians.

Trump sides with putin over the U.S, pretty obvious who the bitch is.

rolandomota

Veteran
So when will the impeachment start? This is way worse than bill Clinton and these fuckers in Congress still haven't.....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Two headed eagle with golf clubs.

Priceless.

16489074-7285411-image-m-21_1564061563364.jpg

'Boogieman'

Pretty sure what it showed is he is a criminal and would be arrested if not shit president. I hope is is arrested the moment he leaves office next year.

Trump getting arrested is just a liberal pipe dream, you can't obstruct a bogus investigation in the first place. This shall pass.

White Beard

Why would McConnell want to block efforts and measures to toughen our digital defenses, leaving us even more vulnerable than before? They’ve had a practice round, and they know there’s maybe 20% they can unnerve enough to lean toward trump, and they know better than we do which of their efforts was most effective AND most invisible. Meanwhile we change nothing, do nothing, not even complain thru channels. They also know that they can do as much damage by turning Dem voters against each other, like they did between HRC and Sanders in ‘16, as they can by whipping up the GOP base directly.

‘Shit’s fucked up - where’s the pipe?’ isn’t going to improve anything, and while shit’s bad now it’s going to get a whole lot worse, so improvement is more than appropriate, it’s required.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My poli sci professor almost failed me because during a debate I said something like:
"Finally, after 4 years in government, they give us something that makes sense. Only once in all that time. What incompetent fools"

Your job is to oppose Mr. Tycho. One more agreement with the opposition and I'll hit you with a zero in this course.

Politics is fucked up.

med4u

Veteran
I would characterize that fiasco as a ripping of the Democrats jugular vein
Muellers credibility aswell as "his" report has slammed the basement floor at a high rate of speed
No one will walk away from this one
Devastating
What was gleaned is that Mueller was not running the show and was simple used as a Republican prop for a partisan hit job that failed miserably

packerfan79

Veteran
I would characterize that fiasco as a ripping of the Democrats jugular vein
Muellers credibility aswell as "his" report has slammed the basement floor at a high rate of speed
No one will walk away from this one
Devastating
What was gleaned is that Mueller was not running the show and was simple used as a Republican prop for a partisan hit job that failed miserably

The left will claim it's a win.

https://youtu.be/iZIzYge-BmQ

Lrus007

Veteran
I'm having trouble understanding the "obstruction of justice" rant coming from the Dems.

If no crime has been committed, then Trump has been falsely accused. If you are falsely accused, then any resistance you put up should be "obstruction of injustice," no?

The funny part is that "collusion" isn't even a crime. Go figure.

'Boogieman'

I'm having trouble understanding the "obstruction of justice" rant coming from the Dems.

If no crime has been committed, then Trump has been falsely accused. If you are falsely accused, then any resistance you put up should be "obstruction of injustice," no?

The funny part is that "collusion" isn't even a crime. Go figure.

Mueller also said Trump in no way hindered his investigation. It's all over as far as I'm concerned, I'm suprised they chose Mueller though after watching him yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts