What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIG

This really made me laugh man. That really does sum it up better than anyone else could have.

Not laughing at you by the way, if you meant to do that or not, it's still brilliant.

Ya I love writing that like that, it really is like a one word poem and I periodically find myself just tripin' on it, It's way deeper than one would think one misspelled word could be.

Of course it stemmed from a true mistake and it got me thinking thats kind if me in a way.

I'm going to add it under my name when I'm allowed to. I's funny if you use it in a forum and then you get corrected by the person you said it to. Exactly...gotcha again.

Geneous.

M

Mr D

What.... miss Beto and Booker try to out do each speaking Spanish.

It's a clown show of corporate stooges trying to out pander each other. making promises they know they can't keep. I'm sure the dupes are lapping it up.

Absolem

It's a clown show of corporate stooges trying to out pander each other. making promises they know they can't keep. I'm sure the dupes are lapping it up.

Trump=Corporate.
Promise=Mexico will pay for the wall.
Dupes lapped it up

packerfan79

Veteran

The Pander Bears are the best. Lol.

M

Mr D

I was banned from several conservative sites before the election for pointing out how much the Trump supporters were exactly like the kool aid drinking Obama supporters. So you don't need to tell me about Trump supporters.

You will all be relieved to learn that if elected president, Julian Castro will fight for the rights of men to have an abortion.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah. Funny shit alright.

The gang who couldn't shoot straight showed up. Not including you in that group AOH.:biggrin:

St. Phatty

Glad to hear Tulsi Gabbard spoke out & was popular.

Hope Israel doesn't murder her ... she wants to pull US forces out of the Mid-East.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
She had allot of insight on our military and some good perspective on the party being about the working people in America. Impressive. The touch of gray didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts