What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
How many indictments so far? Over 200?

How many convictions? 9.

Foreign agents working for trump at the highest levels of US government ? Yes.

Were they people directly around trump and working with trump ? Yes.

Proven Russian interference ? Yes.

Trump was working with Russia to build a hotel in Moscow during the election ? Yes.

Trump tried to get McGhan to lie for him ? Yes.

Did these people, All of them, take an oath to defend and protect our country ? Yes.

Republican answer - Oh yeah, that's enough Mueller. Let's move along now. Think lips - nudge.

med4u

Veteran
How many indictments so far? Over 200?

How many convictions? 9.

Foreign agents working for trump at the highest levels of US government ? Yes.

Were they people directly around trump and working with trump ? Yes.

Proven Russian interference ? Yes.

Trump was working with Russia to build a hotel in Moscow during the election ? Yes.

Trump tried to get McGhan to lie for him ? Yes.

Did these people, All of them, take an oath to defend and protect our country ? Yes.

Republican answer - Oh yeah, that's enough Mueller. Let's move along now. Think lips - nudge.

Anyone in trumps team convicted of conspiracy? NO

Indicted for obstruction? NO

case closed...why dont you put your energy into something that will benefit the country?
It's easy to tear shit down... building it up is hard...but much more rewarding
Get off the hamster wheel of hate and help move forward...:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Anyone in trumps team convicted of conspiracy? NO

Indicted for obstruction? NO

case closed...why dont you put your energy into something that will benefit the country?
It's easy to tear shit down... building it up is hard...but much more rewarding
Get off the hamster wheel of hate and help move forward...:tiphat:

Whoa whoa... it's not just obstruction dude.

Cohen, Manafort are 2 that come to mind.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Kamala is a cop. No one should be voting for her, ever. Fuck her.

And Warren is *literally* running as Hillary 2.0... not only is she duplicating Hillary's policies, after several walkbacks, but she is also using the same campaign team as Hillary 2016. Guys, I don't know if you were paying attention in 2016, but Hillary didn't win. I don't know how she (or any doppelganger of hers) could win this time if she didn't win in 2016. Trump has *more* supporters now, not less. But that seems to be a recurring problem in this country, is this sort of "it didn't work last time but it will TOTALLY work this time, so let's bet the entire farm on it!" type of mentality. It's really sad, and it is the exclusive reason why I don't think I'll ever be able to vote for a Democrat ever again. They keep trying to put the square peg in the round hole, because frankly the party leaders and all of their sycophants believe they know better than you, the voter, do.

Bernie is actually the only one running on the Dem ticket that has a chance of winning. If you are somebody who believes it could be any of the other candidates, there is a good chance you are living in an echo chamber where you think the rest of the country agrees with you, but you would be wrong. This isn't based on my personal feelings, by the way... this is purely extrapolation and projection based on the facts of the 2016 election. Trying to get another Hillary in office will fail even more miserably this time around than it did 4 years ago.

Now personally, I keep wishing for the end of the American Empire. That's just me. But for benefit of the rest of you, I do hold onto hope that people will finally nominate someone who cares about *us* and not their corporate donors. If someone like Bernie ended up as president, I would be willing to stop wishing for the end of civilization, because at least he unarguably cares about the citizens of this country, as opposed to his colleagues who like to say nice things and pretend that they are on our side.

Anyway, until further notice, I'll still be praying for an asteroid.

med4u

Veteran
Whoa whoa... it's not just obstruction dude.

Cohen, Manafort are 2 that come to mind.

Cohen and Manafort are in jail... both unrelated to any conspiracy

Can you say the same for the likes of comey,stryok,mcCabe,brennan,clapper... the list goes on all the way up to Obama's stank ass...you ok with their actions?
Their conduct and treasonous acts were more than lying to a corrupt FBI or a warped congress
Where is your outrage and disdain for these conspirators?

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why should he testify? He knew they knew and we knew he wasn't guilty of anything...
You and everybody else should be outraged that political opponents and our top intelligence agencies attempted a coup on a duly elected president in our country
This is treason of the highest degree
And punishable by death in accordance to the laws of the United states
The presidents sworn duty is to protect our country and it's people
From all hostile entities both foriegn and domestic
My only wish is that he had squelched this absurd coup attempt
In its infancy
And that others in our Intel agencies stood by and allowed it to progress
Whether you hate trump or not this
Treacherous act from within our government should deeply disturb and outrage every citizen
If it can happen to one...why would you assume it could not happen to another?
Of coarse he tried to obstruct it...and in doing so exposed the darkened deep state forcing it to light for all to see
Thank you Mr President
This is exactly the kind of shit we elected Trump for...no one else would have the balls to do so

:laughing: grow the fuck up...:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trumptards buddy Jeffrey Epstein was found unconscious and with neck injuries in his cell

THE MAIN FOCUS OF THIS THREAD

The right can though shade on the left

The left can through shade on the right

Independents can through shade on the left/right

Trying to make either side understand the other will never happen. I think the last few threads and hundreds of posts have proven this point. For those of you that where able to calm your ideology it was noticed.. At this point there's way to much BS to make any headway.. I will do whatever I can to make sure Trumptard is a 1 term clown. Good luck doing what you think is best for your family's.

HH

beta

Veteran
Just out of curiosity, what's the specific evidence you'd accept that would convince you that you were wrong about this being a 'coup', and that Russian interference in our election is instead a legitimate and grave concern?

I suspect there's nothing at all in the entire universe that would change your mind, but I'm standing by to be proven wrong.

Why should he testify? He knew they knew and we knew he wasn't guilty of anything...
You and everybody else should be outraged that political opponents and our top intelligence agencies attempted a coup on a duly elected president in our country
In its infancy
Treacherous act from within our government should deeply disturb and outrage every citizen
Of coarse he tried to obstruct it...and in doing so exposed the darkened deep state forcing it to light for all to see
Thank you Mr President
This is exactly the kind of shit we elected Trump for...no one else would have the balls to do so

White Beard

Just out of curiosity, what's the specific evidence you'd accept that would convince you that you were wrong about this being a 'coup', and that Russian interference in our election is instead a legitimate and grave concern?

I suspect there's nothing at all in the entire universe that would change your mind, but I'm standing by to be proven wrong.

The unanswerable question...here’s another:

When is a wrecking ball *not* a wrecking ball?
When it’s making America great again....

h.h.

Veteran
In its infancy
Thank you Mr President
Balls was watching tv.
He said he would.

'Boogieman'

Russia has been interfering for years, people suddenly care now and the reason is obvious. Right wingers don't get news from Russian sources, it's all just a bunch of Rachael Maddow conspiracy theory nonsense. The right gets their news from Fox, if we get any news from the internet it will be from Breitbart. The whole "Russia Russia Russia" nonsense is just laughable and unless you convince right wingers Fox is Russian propaganda nothing you say will change our opinion on the matter.

White Beard

Boogie man doubles down on the brainwashing - too bad you didn’t start paying attention when you were 16, instead of IN ‘16...enjoy your diet of bullshit

med4u

Veteran

Oh I know Russia tries to interfere with our process...but this is not something new and different with the exception of access to internet etc....but has been going on for decades by all world powers to include us,in many forms and attempts
One question that is very telling to me is this recent Russian interference was accelerated and was known to the Obama admin.
Why was trump not briefed on this surge in attempted interference by the Obama admin and Intel agencies?
Even going as far as investigating trump team members without telling trump he had rats?
This briefing ,,if legit,, could have led to the outing of any improprieties before becoming this charade of shit
Unless this was the intention
Knowing what we know now...it was bullshit and was used to try and bring trumps presidency down..
This Obama bitch move is unprecedented in our gov since its beginning...at least we hope...and the people that perpetuated it should be held accountable...just like you think trump should be

med4u

Veteran
Boogie man doubles down on the brainwashing - too bad you didn’t start paying attention when you were 16, instead of IN ‘16...enjoy your diet of bullshit

I understand your pain and fustration of constantly being on the losing side...it must be excruciating and deeply depressing for a smart guy such as yourself...I hope you find some glimmer of serenity in your future...:comfort:

X

xavier7995

Whats up with the Republicans killing those election interference bills. Seems shady.

'Boogieman'

I understand your pain and fustration of constantly being on the losing side...it must be excruciating and deeply depressing for a smart guy such as yourself...I hope you find some glimmer of serenity in your future...:comfort:

At the end of the day it's just a bunch of TDS and it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.