What's new

The 2011 outdoor season is now declared open.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

borat.gif

Those HFH Hash Plant look unreal. That second one looks like a monster. How much did it yield, or do you even keep track of such frivolous things?

I didnt think anything germed in July would yield at all but your hfh cross looks savage.

Ive been checking for some of the seeds but cant seem to find anyone who has them in stock. I dont need them until next year really but i want to make sure i have them. You cant have enough seeds anyway....

Do you run anything indoor when its outdoor season cookie?

Ah well I dont bother weighing anything or keep records of yield or anything like that, hp had at a rough guess 6 0z or so.

I dont bother with growing indoors anymore, man....done that for years and got tired of it, I'm happy enough to potter about in the garden.

Check your email Doc.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

What other strains from zenseeds will produce the same results as the HP?
Peace

Sorry to say that your probably not going to get a comprehensive answer on that one.

Cpf foundation, royal dane, typhoon will finish over here going by a few grows I've seen as for the HFH perhaps brother Esben can answer that one.

G

Guest 147054

Ah well I dont bother weighing anything or keep records of yield or anything like that, hp had at a rough guess 6 0z or so.

I dont bother with growing indoors anymore, man....done that for years and got tired of it, I'm happy enough to potter about in the garden.

Yeah outdoor is where its at. But a 6 0z yielding plant in Ireland
must be a record.

I gotta go up to me babies tomorrow, hope there all ok,

Ive replied to your mail cookie :groupwave:

G

Guest 147054

Just came across some pics from last year. Im hoping for some big improvements on them, but to be honest ill be happy with anything I get

2rd7scx.jpg

21jzsq9.jpg

1124wsp.jpg

29gjryx.jpg

w7klqv.jpg

laprecaun

worried because the weather...
rain rain rainno damn sun... and cold nights... perfect...

all AF plants stopped. There even is some kind of lack of some nutrinets or pH went bad with few plants.

Young ones getting good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 147054

Looking good laprecaun. Its strange enough that the smaller ones held up better than much bigger. Maybe its jt different phenos or something, but there looking savage.

Hopefully your big AF will sort itself out soon.

When do you reckon the autos will finish up?

laprecaun

Looking good laprecaun. Its strange enough that the smaller ones held up better than much bigger. Maybe its jt different phenos or something, but there looking savage.

Thanks! I'm surprised that AFs can grow that big - the one on the window doesnt grow that much ;)

The young ones are non-AF ;) there is few of them: easy sativa x shaman, canadian x swiss x passion1 x early mist, hashberry f2, white master x shaman. Hope they will keep on growing the way they are now (or maybe bit faster)

I believe it's all because the rain and cold...

Hopefully your big AF will sort itself out soon.

hopefully, next visit is planned in a while ;) so they have to be tough like tommy lee jones in the fugitive ;) today sun came out for the first time since some time. keep the fingers xxx.

When do you reckon the autos will finish up?

i was planning to cut them in july. plan was the beggining now it seems if it will be beggining it will be very lucky. plants are on stop last 2 weeks or so... you can see some calyx but if the weather will stay as it is they will not have any chance to develope in full :/

G

Guest 147054

Thanks! I'm surprised that AFs can grow that big - the one on the window doesnt grow that much ;)

Yeah I remember when Lowryders first came out and people were finishing up with a 1ft plant. I think your AF is just a show off really. Genetics be dammed, its probaly going to grow at least another foot during flowering.

The young ones are non-AF ;) there is few of them: easy sativa x shaman, canadian x swiss x passion1 x early mist, hashberry f2, white master x shaman. Hope they will keep on growing the way they are now (or maybe bit faster)

You have some top quality beans on the go man. Its always nice to hear of people growing out something that isn't the common outdoor variety. Im looking forward to next year to trying out something non Dutch Passion related seeds.
I cant stop repeating hashberry over and over in my head, It sounds unreal.

hopefully, next visit is planned in a while ;) so they have to be tough like tommy lee jones in the fugitive ;) today sun came out for the first time since some time. keep the fingers xxx.

6a0133ec4499bf970b013484836a02970c-800wi

If your plants turn out anything like tommy if sure your going to get a bumper crop :laughing:

i was planning to cut them in july. plan was the beggining now it seems if it will be beggining it will be very lucky. plants are on stop last 2 weeks or so... you can see some calyx but if the weather will stay as it is they will not have any chance to develope in full :/

Best of luck with it anyway man. I look forward to the update.

On a side note there was a helicopter hovering around for about 2-3 hours last night over Cork city and its doing the same now. This was the first police chopper ive ever seen around the area. Im hoping its just due to the queens visit and its not a regular occurance..........rumour has it the queens only over here to get my outdoor crop

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I cant stop repeating hashberry over and over in my head, It sounds unreal.

Every time I hear the strain hashberry I cant help thinking of the smurfs, ok so I'm not the full shilling but it sounds like something a smurf would eat.

I really wish this cold grey weather would shift, not good for growth :(
014.jpg

^Cold and wind damage

laprecaun

LADS!
IT IS BACK!

angry-sun-funny-animated-gif_20090615_1056622395.gif

:groupwave::groupwave:

Re cookie monster:
It's nothing you got there ;) When I came back from the spot last time I had combo damage on few plants... cold, wet, insects, slurgs, acid pH and hell knows what else ;)

picture.php

but I am a believer ;)

G

Guest 147054

Oh laprecaun, I know how you feel man.

summer, summer, summertime
WillSmith_Summertime_326_202_s_c1_center_top.jpg

Hopefully its gonna last now. Its 7pm and its still unreal out. How are the smaller plants doing?

laprecaun

Hopefully its gonna last now.

I heard that it may last even day after summer. that means saturday 28th...

Its 7pm and its still unreal out. How are the smaller plants doing?

dunno, last time they were fine. surprisingly better than the big ones :/ i'm planing to go there in week or so. I have to put some rocket fuel into the feeding trough for their last month ;)

plants should be grand anyway, ill take some pix of the window prisoner which is kinda weather conditions measure tool ;)

Dronli

Oh laprecaun, I know how you feel man.

summer, summer, summertime
WillSmith_Summertime_326_202_s_c1_center_top.jpg

Hopefully its gonna last now. Its 7pm and its still unreal out. How are the smaller plants doing?

^wtf doc???
anytime i play will smith you be hatin,whats that about???
bout time you got jiggy with it...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
:dance013:

G

Guest 147054

^wtf doc???
anytime i play will smith you be hatin,whats that about???
bout time you got jiggy with it...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
:dance013:

Party in the city where the heat is on
All night on the beach till the break of dawn
Welcome to Cork city (bienvenido a Cork city)

You know me man....
Haters%2BGonna%2BHate.jpg

G

Guest 147054

I heard that it may last even day after summer. that means saturday 28th...

dunno, last time they were fine. surprisingly better than the big ones :/ i'm planing to go there in week or so. I have to put some rocket fuel into the feeding trough for their last month ;)

What are you going to feed them?

plants should be grand anyway, ill take some pix of the window prisoner which is kinda weather conditions measure tool ;)

Ya id like to see your window plant, is that the mutant that you had?

laprecaun

What are you going to feed them?

nothing unusual as i dont really want to put money in it... ;)
AF will get P/K shot (dilluted bat guano) and Overdrive and maybe for test 1 or 2 plants will be treated with some organic stimulant like topmax or whatever ;)
if i find some time (and will) i'll buy some dolomite lime to kick the pH up and make nutrients travel through cells easier.
for sure there will be overdrive in action ;)
ah and i was thinking about spraying some dilluted garlic to prevent them from pests ;)

small ones will be just treated with biohumus (humic acid) and gardening lime (to rise the pH and stabilize it around 7). The plan is also to start LST if I can (i know them stopped...). If there will be 3 floors i'll bend 'em. Hope there will be some gender also (4 regs there).

Ya id like to see your window plant, is that the mutant that you had?

i totally forgot to put the pix in here ;) i'll do it tomorrow, but the plant is more met station than something i will smoke and smoke ;) smells lovely :D fruity etc ;)

yeap the midget mutant is still alive :D

for weather i'm using:
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp

and also great met.ie service for farmers :D
http://met.ie/agri-environment/agri_agri.asp

Good Luck!