What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

dread

Veteran
Foto-QLWQ3EJR.jpg

Foto-KBBAZZD7.jpg

shit,mr.Nice
really stinky pheno,kinda rotten smell
real stoner herb
last bud,but new stuff on the way!!

THC123

Veteran
mmmm shit

gonna cross it to manitoba meds or gg in the future

img6243g.jpg

img6244l.jpg

trainwreck indoor

cured 3 months with simon's method

it has been at 58% for 2 months now

has a deep rich flavor a bit different then when it was on the plant , on the plant it was real stinky like a dead animal , curing made the smell sweeter

it smokes wonderfully , very smooth and tasty and gives an eyeburning stone with muscle relaxation

sadly i vape for 90% of the time and the cured herbs in general taste stale after a few months and the smell doesnt translate well in the vape , for smoking the cured ones are real nice

img6250q.jpg

img6249o.jpg

img6253a.jpg

guerillia trainwreck same cut

no mold, harvest oktober 25th

very nice aroma , this one has dried 14 days with leaves on then i removed leaves and froze , no curing(well it dried with leaves on so i guess it is a form of curing lets say no glass jar cure :D)

it has that smack in your face dank fresh dead animal aroma

it translates perfectly in the taste of the vape and gives a strong stone

i like it better then the indoor cured one

smell of the outdoor one is a bit less dead animal like and more sweet

the trainwreck performed really well in my wet climate

:wave:
cured 3 months with simon's method

How are you liking that method vs the freezing method?

I've had no problems curing so far but that's probably because i'm too impatient to cure :D trying my best now to be patient and let my very small auto-harvest cure a bit.. :eek::

Laterz,
HL

THC123

Veteran
How are you liking that method vs the freezing method?
for smoking i prefer simon's method , for vaping the freezer method

EDIT

i definately prefer the freezer method

i just smoked a joint of some ssdh that had been curing for 4 months at 59%

i opened the jar , i smelled the nice sssdh and that typical stale cure smell , but it smelled nice nothing wrong or so

the weed was reallllly sticky and had to use a grinder

wonderful aromas

but then i lit the joint , and what a bummer

Why the hell should i keep weed in a jar for so long for THAT??

the weed i take out of the freezer burns better and tastes better and especially the effect is a lot stronger then the weed out of the jars

i have now compared the same strain from the same harvest from the same cut

so for me the conclusion is that prolonged glass jar curing doesnt work well in my situation

every time i take a pack out of the freezer i have that wonderfull full rich smell and a nice taste ,

curing has its place but i will continue to freeze 80-85% of my stash

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Thursday was my birthday and i smoked a real nice joint

i put in some 4 month cured sssdh and a nice layer of BHO made from amnesia , mirre and sssdh trim

there are small chunks of green in the BHO unfortunately this was an accident

i whipped the BHO to get the butane out as well as i could with the means i have

still it was some real heavy shit and it took me 3.5 hours to be human again
img6553bq.jpg

img6555d.jpg

THC123

Veteran
img6734s.jpg

Mirre nr 5 = sour mirre (Karma genetics)

Has a sour smell , smells different then other mirres

After 4 months cure it has lost the wonderful high , it now makes me sleepy/stoned

img6732y.jpg

chronic

this one smells very nice after 4 months cure and makes me very high with burning eyes

img6733v.jpg

SSSDH

smells very nice after 4 months cure , is now at 58% RH

Again very nice effect but lost something of it's high

I think i like weed best at about 6-8 weeks cure , after that aromas and effects change too much for me

But you never know if you never try

I tried some 8 weeks cured lowryder 2 and it fucked me up way more then the SSSDH cured 4-5 months , so that's what i mean with over time changing/losing potency

audioaddict

I tried some 8 weeks cured lowryder 2 and it fucked me up way more then the SSSDH cured 4-5 months , so that's what i mean with over time changing/losing potency

That Lowryder2 can be some deceptive stuff, I never really rated autos until a friend recently did a grow, flowering Lowryder2 while vegging his Pineapple Express, then finished the P.E... the LR2 took the biscuit potency wise. Obviously it cured a about 2 months longer, which must have had some effect, but it was some seriously strong stuff, I wasn't expecting it to be that good!

Great thread by the way, I've been lurking for a while, always makes my mouth water!

Really interested in the Nederzaad Indica, mostly because I'd never heard of it until reading in here, but looks/sounds really nice!

Livingston

Awesome thread mate, I can look at your pictures/smoke reports all day long :thank you:

I thought I would contribute a local clone only I recently grew, PaleRider

dsc0061fx.jpg

dsc0057fi.jpg

Man this stuff is awesome, especially in the smell/taste department. It has a VERY strong floral/hashy/skunky/cheesey aroma, tastes same and is so smooth. No expansion or coughing no matter how big a hit you take. Texture is very stickey and resinous yet its also very dry if that makes sense. High is a little weak, very euphoric and energetic for the first smoke of the day but after becomes a lot more stoney. Its a keeper for me based on smell/taste .. very exotic

THC123

Veteran
Thanks for your input and nice pics

i know exactly what you mean with dry but still sticky

I think herb is at it's best at that point.

Enjoy the Palerider she looks really nice

Great job on the smell descriptions

THC123

Veteran
Some trainwreck x manitoba medicine grown by a buddy of mine outdoors

img7000s.jpg

img6995da.jpg

the pic sucks but it is nice and sticky weed , smells like a herb yversion of guerillia gold with the trainwreck way in the background , a sativa-ish smell

smokes real nice in a joint after 14 days drying with leaves on.

gonna freeze her in a few minutes i got like 15 grams of this plant.

Last edited:

Livingston

Thanks for your input and nice pics

i know exactly what you mean with dry but still sticky

I think herb is at it's best at that point.

Enjoy the Palerider she looks really nice

Great job on the smell descriptions

No problem mate, I have a couple more strains I'd love to share if you don't mind :tiphat:

and yea I agree dry and sticky, its the best way to go. Holds in the flavor very nicely :smoke:

edit: The TW x Mantinoba looks very tasty!

THC123

Veteran
scaled.php

Sour Jack(Karma Genetics)

After 5 months cure this one has a real nice taste and a long lasting eye burning stoney high with the volcano

Smell is nice dificult to describe very deep

Livingston

Here are 1 year old bottom branch buds of a nice purple clone I was given, Purple Jam

These were actually found in my garage as I forgot them there almost a year ago. Wish I had some pics of the plant in flowering, the colors were amazing ....awesome contrast of purple calyxes and bright green leaves.

I'll do a simple smoke report:

Smell: The buds smell strongly of skunky fruit punch and when in the jar curing it has the exact same smell of cotton candy. Pretty sweet stuff :jump:

Taste: Fruit punch dominant, it leaves an unbelievable background taste on your throat. Quite expansive at the same time, in a good way though. This stuff will make you cough but it wont matter cause your dying to taste more lol

High: THis is why the Purple Jam is one of my favorite strains. It has a kickass high, wow, I can't overstate it. Very strong soaring high that hits you IMMEDIATELY and leaves you with a nice refreshing feeling after the high passes. No munchies either which is a plus for me. The strange thing is this plant showed very indica dominant structure (broad leaves, slightly bushy) in growth yet the high hits you with a rush almost like a pure sativa would.

dsc0126ba.jpg

This is a pretty badass clone I must say. Even 1 year old bottom branch buds destroy me :bashhead:

edit: sorry for the crappy pic!

THC123

Veteran
sounds interesting

been some while ago since i had purple

bout the munchies man that sour jack really turns the "i am full"" switch off

yesterday had a bucket of ben and jerry's icecream and ate about 1/3.

Vaped some sour jack and one hour later the bucket was empty:D

THC123

Veteran
img7006o.jpg

img7005d.jpg

some lowryder 2 from my second run in the greenhouse

not cured , just dried 14 days with the leaves on then frozen after a good manicure

really nice aroma and great full fresh taste in the vape

not really good for smoking cuz for smoking it needs a lil cure of a longer dry but for vaping this is just perfect

this lowryder 2 was harvested 10-14 days early cuz of mold at around 40% brown hairs and half milky half transluscent trichs

i thought it would be weak cuz of this but it just gives a real nice euphoric high

i often like weed that is harvested slightly early cuz of the euphoric effects

i think that if you wait too long you get stoned but the euphoria dissappears and it becomes more of a downer(which is also nice lol everything has its place)

it doesnt smell fruity but more like white widow or nlx