What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

THC123

Veteran
some snowball , this is a well known coffeeshop cut
img5988uu.jpg

img5990l.jpg

some would label it as bland

but i really like it , nice compact indica nugs , vbery tasty and sugary , a cheese like smell and aroma(not the strain cheese , i mean cheese)

nice stony weed , has been cuing for 3 months as it was a bit too dry when i got it

And here some outdoors Nederzaad 2005 from the year 2008 , grown and golden cured for 3 years by dread
img5986v.jpg

img5987k.jpg

super tasty and soooo stony , dont plan on doing anything after this , heavy indica meds good for insomnia and muscle aches

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 years cure? :rolleyes: that must be a lotsa discipline... The most cured my buds get usualy is by being at the bottom of the (last) jar :)

Dread, you found that stash after it being lost for 3 yrs, innit? :tongue:

Other than getting you blasted (which I guess must be done right, else you end up with, not much really) who does it affect the flavas? Does it affect the effect? Nice golden looks tho :canabis:

Enjoy, B

THC123

Veteran
Dread, you found that stash after it being lost for 3 yrs, innit?

lol no dread just has overproduction:D , his damn monsterplants always yields too much so the poor rasta cant finish it in 3 years:D

who does it affect the flavas? Does it affect the effect? Nice golden looks tho

the flavour/aroma has a caramel undertone cuz of the long cure , the effect is now real narcotic stony

dread

Veteran
lol no dread just has overproduction:D , his damn monsterplants always yields too much so the poor rasta cant finish it in 3 years:D

the flavour/aroma has a caramel undertone cuz of the long cure , the effect is now real narcotic stony

well my mate tell's it all,from this plant i had more than 1.5 k

at a moment in time i got so tired smoking it,that i put it aside

until now.....

N5 from Nederzaad,a true stoner indeed

grtz
D

THC123

Veteran
img5996e.jpg

nederzaad indica

dried for 2 weeks with the leaves on, nice sweet soft apple aroma

i also am curing this weed in jars according to simon's way

i must say that the air dried buds smell a lot better , full on apple , the ones in jars smell a bit herby

nice stony weed , give me warm fuzzy eyes

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well my mate tell's it all,from this plant i had more than 1.5 k

at a moment in time i got so tired smoking it,that i put it aside

until now.....

N5 from Nederzaad,a true stoner indeed

grtz
D

... I think I have some nedezaad lying around, might need to get 'em popping, for when a couthlock is required.

1.5 k from a plant? I'd love to see pics, that musta have been a hell of a lotsa trimming! But I can understand smoking it to boredom... I'll take the tip from when I pull so much of a plant :blowbubbles:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what nederzaad do you have lying around then?

Hope this is not a peeing contest, is this? :laughing:

Should check the vault, but I think it's 2005 x 2006 and 2006 what I got, plus some Super Sativa beans. Think you asked about this strain awhile ago in another threat... Good production and ok hit, but not very "sativa" high, finished outdoors at your lat, some mold issues.

Anyways, that's a nice specimen there Dread, I tried growing Kali mist once, but the snails got the best of them. I love Kali tho, smoked some Kali x Haze by Icetoker a couple of years ago and it was amazing stuff for wake and bake, it got to your head right away :dance013:

:tiphat: B

THC123

Veteran
peeing contest? lol no not at all just curious

i was never able to germ the super sativa , but the n2005*2006 is real niceand some 2006 phenos also

@ dread

that is some real nice outdoor man mmmmmm i remember the smell(well i smelled it a week ago:D)

dread

Veteran
he Browser,my version of the Kali goes to the head the first 30 min. or so,but than it slams me in the neck,and i get very stoned

itchy eyes....hehe

grtz
D

THC123

Veteran
yeah i also got that when i tried her the first time , first a blurry happy intense high and then you get real stoned and sleepy

img6028p.jpg

img6029f.jpg

img6032v.jpg

some more nederzaad indica pics , now after 2 weeks drying

very smooth and tasty , a relaxating day ender , a lot better and more potent then last time i ran her(with the heat stress)the taste is so much better now without the sweet leaf from AN and without the heat stress

soft sweet apple smell with herby undertones

on the plant , when if was growing, the buds almost didnt smell , but now that she is dried she smells real good

i froze about 30 gram of this

the rest of the yield was put in a big jar to try simon's way 9 days ago

this way i can compare them after the jarred buds have been cured for 3 months

i will compare the taste and effect of the 2 then to decide if i will cure again in the future

up to now i think freezing preserves the intense aromas and taste better , but curing gives a rounder taste

up to now dread's method seems the best and easiest for me

it goes against all theories but he just lets his weed hang in the attick for like 5 months and his weed is always sticky and potent with exaclty the same aroma as when the plant was fresh,

in jars i think the smell always gets less fresh

but we will see after 3 months

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
img6089p.jpg

some small ag13 buds nice hazy taste srong cerebral high

img6091b.jpg

mire nr 2

cured for 2.5 months a bit lemony nice high

img6108x.jpg

img6109e.jpg

Happy brother cut

one of m favorite herbs

this one is not cured , just dried for 3 weeks with the leaves on , then i removed the leaves and froze her

when i take her out she goes into a jar

i like this method bettr cuz curing loses the original taste in the long runµ

happy brother has such a fucking nice smell

it gives itchy eyes and relaxation

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
img6110oo.jpg

White OG from Karma genetics grown by Karma

perfectly grown and dried it has a familiar aroma in the background , something kushy sour

When i see buds like this i see i still have lots to learn

it smells dank, my sense of smell has incread almost threefold since stopping cigs

and i can smell it when it lies on the table in a bag

so from like 4 feet distance i can smell it through the bag

nice smooth smoke

the effect however is not smooth:D it hits hard nice indica effects heavy itchy eyes , stoned , relaxating muscles a really good muslce relaxant

img6111b.jpg

some hash, i was told it comes from Mr Haze

very tasty hash in the bong great taste

THC123

Veteran
i think you ve smoked about everything there is!

lol i do my best hehehe , just love the different aromas and textures colors

effects are also cool but secondary cuz almost everything gets me blasted

K

Karma Genetics

yeh that hash is the shoe from mr.haze, a very tight pressed maroc.