What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

K

Karma Genetics

smoking on this at the moment.

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
lookin nice got the beans lying here somewhere

in december i'll start a new indoor, so maybe time to pop em

what where the genetics again Karma? was there some sssdh in there? Could you maybe describe the teste smells effects a bit more:D?

Sour Deez

picture.php

The two nugs to the far left are different strain then the rest of the batch. That stuff is a straight indica, knockout night time smoke. Taste and smell is kushy, best way to put it.

The rest of the nugs have a grape/skunky smell. The taste is a lovely grape with some tartness, almost like a candy. Its amazing in my vape. Its a nice body high and alot more heady then the other stuff. I just want to relax and put on some tunes and eat doritios.

I have no clue what these strains really are, not in a med state.

THC123

Veteran
scaled.php

some 5 month cured amnesia core cut(indoor 600 watt)

really nice deep spicy smell, strong stone the taste is good , but for the first half of the joint she is a lil harsh on the throat, the second half is schaweet

i like the effect of the cured one better but the taste of the one i didnt cure , just dry and froze, is better

it is smoother and you can taste the smell better

i think i just opened the curing jar a few times too many

img7154we.jpg

trainwreck x mm(greenhouse harvest october 7-8)

nice smell and taste the dank TW smell comes through very well, not much euphoria, good before bed, demotivational weed

This was from the ones drying in the tent, i also have tw x mm in the attick and in jars

It is interesting to see what different results you can get with the same weed. Many times the one from the attick tastes better and is stronger(i think cuz of the very cold temps there)

the tocrappo you see in the pics was for my father , he was visiting me after having spent 2.5 years in jail

cuz he didt smoke for that long 1/3 of any joint from any weed sent him off the dreamland

one night i made edibles and my father wasnt even able to speak anymore lol

if i asked him something he just smiled:D good times

:D good times indeed!
I imagine it was good seeing y'r dad in the "free world" again after such a long time, a good reason to celebrate!
The descriptions sound very :yummy:
So you smoke y'r joints pure then? What size are the pure joints? Really thin or still cone-like but maybe not so "phat" as the usual 'tocrappo' (that's a good way of calling it, I like :D) filled joints?
The first pure weed joint I rolled was at least a third less thick then my normal 'tocrappo' joints (cone-style). Anywayz, it's always interesting to find out what you or the other visitors of this thread are smoking so: :respect: to all!
Laterz, HL

THC123

Veteran
thx

i roll them fat like i did with tobacco
weed cured simon's way is nice after a long cure

i smoked a joint of some mirre nr 3 today and then i went to karma's shop to get something

On the way back i really embarassed myself.

I was very high and my mouth was dry as the sahara

and i just couldnt find my car lol after a while i though fuck where is my car, i never lost my car before :D

when you start having moments like these , you know it is time to quit again :D

after a while i found the car luckily

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice thread THC123 !

Props for your outdoor growing those buds looks very frosty !

Thanks for sharing !

++

THC123

Veteran
Thank you titoon

Here some jack cheddar(Karma genetics) grown by dread in his greenhouse

img7286p.jpg
[/IMG]
this pheno is jack dominant

great smooth taste and nice high with the volcano:dance013:

i was too lazy too pick all the small leaves off but she nice and white(or more yellowish in normal light)

THC123

Veteran
img7289b.jpg

Powerplant, a commercial cut, from the greenhouse, harvest 5 november , no mold

really nice stinky weed , typical white strain smell , not the PP i know from seed , but awesome stoner weed

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
img7290s.jpg

img7293h.jpg

amnesia core cut or whatever cut , whateverrrrrrrrr

grown outdoors and finished the last 2 weeks in the greenhouse

I had zero mold on this girl

she is leafier then the indoor version , but greasier stickier and every bit as good

the smell is just awesome cant describe it , typical amnesia smell, woody hazy something sweet but not quite sweet

this and happy bro are in my top 10 all time favorite weed strains

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Wow, both those outdoor buds look outstanding, just overloaded of resin ! Jack cheddar does sounds tasty !

Props to dread for the growing ! Gotta love the Core cut, outdoor I smoked some not so long ago it is something little different from the indoor grown but I love it ! Must say the one I smoked looked more indoor like with more dense buds, but this one seems to be better on resin !

I have some happy brother growing indoor right now. Can't wait to see how they turn, just flowering for two weeks now...

Thanks for sharing again ;)

THC123

Veteran
merci mon ami

When your happy bro is ready you are free to post your mini smoke report with pics here(details on smells tastes ,effects etc ....)

I went to core's place for a meeting with him browser and some other people

i got some sour diesel ad some puirple bastard to take home

Both where really nice in the vape

img7316t.jpg

SOur diesel by core

second time i had sour diesel, the first one was from karma

i dont know which SD that was , but this one is different

has a really nice sour smell , subtle aroma and a really heavy stone in the vape, i fell asleep after 3 bags

gonna finish what is left in the reservoir of the volcan today

img7317p.jpg

Some purple bastard by core

really nice aroma, everyone preferred the aroma ofthe PB over the SD

the effect is less strong as the SD but the overall excperience s nicer, has a complex aroma

also tasted some C99 x otm and nederzaad 2005*2006 from Browser

i didnt take pics but the c99 cross was really tasty in the vape with nice thick vapor and a good high and that typical tropical spicy c99 smell

THC123

Veteran
Just like with the timewarp 99 the cindy was very dominant and smelled/tasted almost the same as your pheno or the t99

Livingston

Two small buds of some local TW and a clone only I grew (Palerider)

I couldn't keep a mother of the PR due to security reasons, so thats the last i'll smoke of it sadly ..

img0154qb.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look what THC, dread and Browser brought me along :yummy:

picture.php

there was lots more but i indulged myself hehehe

THC123

Veteran
Hey livingstone , how does that TW smell?

ALso kinda rotten/kushy?

@ core

enjoy!!!

mmmm i see you still have some of dreads 2 year old black bullet hash