What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Hope all is well in the sprout house with his case. Can't imagine in this day in age with all the "legalization" happening that this still happens. Ya get comfy in the safety net of these freedoms in legal states, that you forget some are still puckering from their fucked up politrickers keeping the herb illegal.

Free Sprout

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hey fam
Sure he's fine just gone dark fellas. He's playing it safe staying low key

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey everyone tis been way too long since I've posted.

First off I just read through all your post concerning my present
situation and I've got too admit it brought a tear to my eye.
I appreciate all the love and prayers you guys sent and they
wont be forgotten, sorry I haven't posted but sometime a fellas
gotta lay low... ya know.

It all true, my beautiful gardens are all gone, suck shit but I'm still
alive and my family is fine, I guess that the most important thing right now.

I've got a few more court dates too get taken care of, but once that done
I'll be a regular here again. I miss the shit out of guys and look forward
to paying back all the love once this shits over...

Cant say much more till then, so I'll see ya all once its over.

Peace out and much love too you all,
Sprout, I'm down but not out ! :shucks:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Good to see your post buddy. Sounds like you're hanging in there best as ya can under the circumstances. Been there and done that dance, sorry you had to deal with this shit.

Anything to help just holler.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me 3 !!! anything we can do to help just ask !!!! Glad to hear from ya ! i knoe we've all been worried & wondering how your holding up ! good luck brutha !!! hope it all just goes away somehow !!!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
just talked to my brotha today and he says all is going to be ok just has to finish dealing with this chit :dance013:

DunHav`nFun

Wishin Sprout and fam merry ho ho`s and happy new yrs......Thanks for the update Maj......

All things in time....this too shall come to pass ....Stay strong Bro.....

Peace......DHF......:ying:....

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Happy 420 everyone... Hope you all had an awesome day toking on fatties and hanging with friends and family !

I had my last court date yesterday, got a big ole fine but no jail time ! My lawyer got my charges expunged and if I just don't get into any similar trouble for one year this shit will all be behind me...

I'll be checking in more regularly now and while I can't grow for a while, I can still help out younger growers and look forward too shooting the bullshit with all my homies.

Thanks again for all the support through this tough time !

Much love
Sprout ! :tiphat:

DunHav`nFun

:friends:.........Hope the down time flies by.....Occupy your mind and stay focused on putting all this bullshit behind yas bro.....

Only gets better from here....Be proud it`s only a yr....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Glad to hear all will be well my friend. While you have been away from the boards I started playing around with your Menard bucket tech and let's just say I got a little carried away with it lol.

My greensprout inpsired room...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see you have plenty of advice that can (and does) help fellow growers out.

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts