What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
It's all good in the hood...

Hey boys, just put these girls on straight water a few days ago.
In about a week it should start getting fairly colorful in there as
I managed too keep the height down this round, unlike last time !
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Silver... next time bro :wave:
I just finished the indoor season and the outdoors starts next
weekend so I'm gone be busy as shit... I'll swing in when I can.

Until then peace and be safe,
Sprout.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Sprout,

Not only are your grow skills on point, your camera skills are killing it too. I always enjoy coming to see this thread. Top notch, 'frosty' to say the least, nug shots. Hell ya

peace joe

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Well amigos some bad news......

Sprout will be MIA for a while......

The long arm of the law strikes again, taking out another brother for the time being. :(

I'm sure he would appreciate some help in dealing with these legal troubles. If anyone of his many friends would like to contribute to his cause in any way I'm sure it would mean a ton, and not be forgotten any time soon. Now I know he has done his share of contributions over the years, and well... now he has found himself in his own predicament unfortunately.

If anyone has any ideas of how to help, he is all ears and I will happily relay any advise or contributions to him over the phone. He hates to even ask, but I'm sure many of you would be happy to help in one way or another. Anything and everything helps from advise to funds.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... and I was sure sorry to hear it myself. But in sprouts own words "what's done is done, now I just gotta clean up the mess!"

So folks I'll be checking in regularly to gather Intel and relay well wishes and any other forms of charitable donations.

First things first I need to figure out a way to accept donations in a way that's convient for those who wish to offer help.

Let me thank all of you in advance for any ideas and donations offered, and let's help get our grow bro back to business as usual in his personal life and hopefully even his hobby grow (legally of course)

I know I'll miss his updates personally, he is my uncle after all, and I hate when these things strike down someone who has passion to grow great weed and share it with the community.

Any info can be PM'd to me personally if you wish to remain private or shared here in this thread.

And Again MANY thanks to you all.

Sir

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man that really SUX !!!! give him my best ! & i will help out anyway i can !!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hopefully it works out good for ya Sprout, well as good as it can when shit like this happens. When I read what Sir posted quoting ya Sprout, I know the feelings you were experiencing. I went thru them not long ago. So stupid it's illegal for adults in half or just over half of the states still. #FreeThePlant #FreeSprout

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
aw... balls. sorry to hear about sprout. ive been friends with him since he joined. im honestly too tired and distracted lately to mount any type of fundraising, but i am more than happy to contribute. please someone, sir i guess, pm me when there is a paypal friendly option

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn Laws! So stupid!
Im sorry you lost your grow Sprout. Just use this as ammunition to grow way more in the future. Hoping for the best for you and the wifey.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
This really is fucked up i never met sprout in person but hes def a cool ass dude but good people always end up okay...

Latest posts

Latest posts