What's new

That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yo unc.
If ya want anything new for '17 santa is taking requests. Uhhh l got so many to list its rediculous but if want a list I'll pm you. New new, old new, hard to come by, & lifers... just like women

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well shit on my head and call it backstrap butter.. Waiting on an eft to hit my account and I'm on the road again!!

My dang ol' gg4 mumroom has dandruff and they're all new clones. Dang tent and room got semi sprout cleanse but they're back and I can't just erradicate my herd so I've just been foggin em with eucalyptus and cinammon and spraying neem.
picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Sir, something old, something new...
You know I've been chasing that De-cap as for the new one, well
your a clever guy but here's a hint... It rhymes with Jive and dive.

Cali, let me find the empty bottle of shit I used... it's new and it's safe
and it was very effective as well, expensive but what the fuck ya know !

Few pics of GG#4 for your viewing pleasure, week three of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yo, Ho, Ho...
Sprout.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Oh and decap is like a boring glue, flavor and high wise. Both have that mocha thing going on. Decap has a slight kushiness to it. Glue has that sour thing going on. Glue trumps it. I ditched decap 3 times now. I can get her for ya though might take til spring. I'll see if my best friend can shoot it to ya sooner if ya like he's 100% safe and no bugs either. I always try to Preserve strains with fam just in case I get all nostalgic about something.

mdgg4

damn sprout that shit looks like an operating room, if my back let me keep my room that clean id be almost alright! Always looking tight, respect! PEACE!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Decap is a lock just checked I'll find out bout the other.

Now that I'm thinking about it I wonder if it's to cold to survive the trip already. You are in prob the coldest place in the nation

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Not the best pics, always out of focus with that cam. iPhones rock for easy clean pics.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looks like some fire to me. Let's face it, it's hard to beat the glue in an overall contest. Lol. Unless you've ran it so much you're bored with it. :biglaugh: what's the lineage of decap?

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Wow really. Yikes.

Well originally I gave up some sugar shack seeds as a trade, bout 2005-6. We got a 10 pack. Sent to majpothead. He popped em and there were 4-5 females if I remember that part right. All nice. I felt there were 2 keepers. A taller hugs cola pheno that was dank and his one. I wanted both. Maj decided to ditch all but 1. I was disappointed about the other one getting tossed before passed as I wanted both, but that's how those things went. I've also seen a sick ass pheno I really wanted 5leggedgoat found. Never inquired didn't want to be rude but I should have tried. Looked like the white in the frost dept. wonder how she smelled when rubbed (how many times I've said that man)
I sent jaws this decap cut for his f2 project, he sent some seeds. Somehow I killed em off can't remember how. I think half never broke through and the others I let get dry on accident and once they fell over I tossed em.

Pop those bitches dan. I'd love another pheno lol.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah even Puma said alot of people were having germ problems with them when we talked about it , & he sent me the 3rd pack for nothing because of the germination problems . i popped 5 from that last one , & same thing , never popped the shells :dunno:

& yeah 5LG's pheno was sweet !!! not a big yielder if i remember correctly , but was one of the frostiest pheno's i've seen !

hell , i'll send you the last 5 & if you have any luck with them , send me a cut .... cool ?

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Ssssssshit why not never know

What's the worst that can happen... it's a great cross shame bout the germ rate. Wonder why

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dunno why . puma couldn't figure it out either.
hope ya have better luck with them than i did !!!! i'd scrape the shells before soaking too , they seem hard shelled & might be why the shitty germ rate .
i'll get them out to ya this week one day :tiphat:

EastCoast710

dunno why . puma couldn't figure it out either.
hope ya have better luck with them than i did !!!! i'd scrape the shells before soaking too , they seem hard shelled & might be why the shitty germ rate .
i'll get them out to ya this week one day :tiphat:

ya scrape.. or for the really hard ones I crack between my fingers slowly. if u do it just right it opens up like a pistachio and u can just toss it anywere it and it will sprout..

calientecarlos

Veteran
GG4 is a trooper reminds me aloot of the Maui just won't give up.. jahbless indicas..
picture.php

buy extra arctic cat oil I'm on my way soon ehh hue betcha!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Alrighty then, looks like you boys have been having fun discussing the De-cap...
I've been busy with the birth of yet another grandchild She's #5 :dance:
We also had a fire in the hood that took out the telephone pole that
apparently carried my inter-net connection, so that kind of sucked !

As for the garden... that things on cruise mode and a cruising they be.
The plants are over 6" tall this run and appear too be right on point
as far as frost and stacking goes. Running them at 850 PPM's PH. @ 5.8
GG#4 at day 33
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the kind words,
Sprout.

Latest posts

Latest posts