What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to meet your Thai x Panama @Fronk 🥰 Means a lot to me to know you have grown her already 4 times and that you rate her as high as Original Haze. Your selection leans slightly towards the Thai side with such flower structure and yellowish pistils, resins more on the Panama side. Keep enjoying!

Damn sexy colas :yummy: @Specimen glad early smoke tests are bright and up without negative side effects, lots of fun there through the curing heheheheh

Thanks a lot @olday also for your positive feedback on your girl: potent, long lasting, up slightly trippy effect with high ceiling and clean comedown ☀️ perfect for active day times !

Thanks everyone for your feedback, love the passion and effort you put into it. Pleased to know more and more growers are discovering and enjoying this great SE Asian x Central American sativa F1.

Stoneroller

Riding the Thai x Pan train also here! 4 weeks veg, and now roughly on 1 week from the first pistils. Of course i could not settle only to one strain so i threw Honduras x Panama ("old" favourite) and Ethiopian x Malawi in there too. And now it is a goddamn jungle, and it is hard to see which is which as they are quite entangled! 😅 Hon x Pan mostly on the left, Ethiopian x Malawi on the center stage, and Thai x Pan on the back and right.

IMG_20231020_185948.jpg

Exited to experience the Thai x Pan, since I liked both Hon x Pan and ThaiChi a lot. The stemrub is quite delicate, vegetal and citrusy, a complete opposite of the Ethiopian x Malawi, which is loud and somehow primevally rancid. 😂 No idea what to expect from ExM!

Last edited:

Stoneroller

Yep, still a jungle. I am glad the stretch is over... ~4 weeks from the first pistils, the first couple of weeks were intense! Thai x Pan on the right and front centre. Although they all send their satellite branches to explore the boundaries of their plastic galaxy and intermingle with each others.

IMG_20231108_213720.jpg

Stoneroller

Here we are after 6 weeks from the pistils, roughly half way through flowering. Nutrition has not been so easy to balance as it seems that Thai x Pan does not need as much nitrogen as Honduras x Panama, but she is still performong quite well under the circumstances. Buds are getting thicker and stickier with citrus and fresh grass aromas.

IMG_20231122_160748.jpg
IMG_20231122_161128.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got one of the last packs from the fem version @Ras Kali Rasta ;) thanks for your support!

Unfortunately, the feminized version will remain out of stock in the midterm.
However, I am happy to introduce to you in 2024 the new Thai x Panama regular version (using same pure Thai Chiang Mai mother than fem version):

NOREGRETZ

Glad you got one of the last packs from the fem version @Ras Kali Rasta ;) thanks for your support!

Unfortunately, the feminized version will remain out of stock in the midterm.
However, I am happy to introduce to you in 2024 the new Thai x Panama regular version (using same pure Thai Chiang Mai mother than fem version):

Hola dubi, en esta versión, los machos panameños que utilizan se inclinan hacia los panama verdes eléctricos o hacia los avainillados soñadores?