What's new

Thai x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sorry to hear you had to harvest your gal earlier due to pm @StrongTree šŸ˜• Both parental lines (Thai Chiang Mai and Panama) can be a bit sensible with pm if the environment is prone to it. Hope you saved clones, i really liked her traits and development in flowering. Or perhaps you can germinate more seeds to find more plants of your taste resistant to pm.

Hi @olday the structure of the plant in your latest post looks to me very much like Panama Goddess: strong, upright branching with reddish stems here and there, but slightly thinner-greener leaves and slower response to flowering due to being a direct cross with a pure Thai P1. Is she a new plant from seed or a clone from the beauty you grew in the past ?

Hello !

Iā€™m currently growing a thai x panama and Iā€™m getting worriedā€¦How long after switching to 11/13 should I start to see signs of flowering ? Iā€™m on day 14 and still no pistilsā€¦itā€™s my first ā€œtrue sativaā€ grow, am I just being impatient lol ?

Welcome to ICMag @bre226 :) and thanks for choosing Thai x Panama for your current grow :yes:
As stated in the strain description > Additional Information > Growing Tips:
we recommend to flower Thai x Panama indoors under 11/13 since the start. If you are flowering from young plants from seed they might take almost 2 months until start to define budsites.

Kindly post some pics in case you have any doubt or you want we take them a look.

Looking wild there as usual :D @chilliwilli Plants looks healthy and happy in early flowering. Please, keep us updated!

Good luck with yours @MrHamilton ;) thanks for your support!

BillyStoker

Thai x Pan about to start flowering outdoors. From the seeds I popped this one was the more thai leaning going off of looks and the stem rub

Attachments

• 17632488-D6EB-4A03-BE14-96C1930668A0.png
    17632488-D6EB-4A03-BE14-96C1930668A0.png
    15.1 MB · Views: 139

olday

Veteran
Very nice Olday. It has weeks to go but already looks like this.

P
Thanks, I think we are around week 9 since flip. Staying healthy so far so Iā€™m hopeful weā€™ll cross the finish line ok. I suspect minimum of 15 weeks but Iā€™m in no rush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks healthy and happy there outdoors @BillyStoker :) She is growing quite upright, so you can prune main tops in case you want to focus on more lateral branching.

Yours looks very healthy and well focused as well @olday ;) Don't push her yet with any abrupt increase of ec, she seems to be very happy with current feeding. Although tamed, Thai x Panama has strong tropical sativa roots, so she may responded a bit slow when flowered a bit young from seed for the first time. If you flower her again from aged clones, you will be surprised about the difference and how fast same genetics react to flower compared from seed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is gaining weight fast now with a just a few days of difference from your last update @olday :D

You are rocking it this cycle @chilliwilli :smoke: Congrats for such great looking indoor pure sativa flowers, they are huge and flower/leaf ratio is fantastic as well, well done!

olday

Veteran
Iā€™m just going to follow @MrHamilton around the boards today ;)

Probably over sharing updates on this girl but she really is killing it this first run from seed. Iā€™ve seen a fair amount of talk about inbreeding depression and sativas not doing well indoors etcā€¦ This has not been my experience with Ace (and other) gear. She is a beast and looks/smells amazing. Canā€™t wait for the smoke test

19D159B0-BDA0-4584-B851-AC17C0E50385.jpeg

Lower nug as it shows what is going on inside better

497A717D-1E16-451D-A639-BD42A6D4205C.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are finding our sativas vigorous and good yielding indoors @olday :)
Love the way you are finishing your Thai x Panama, she is really finishing showing lots of Thai traits, but tamed and well adaped to indoors. How would you describe her aromas at this point ?

@MrHamilton yours looks also very Thai dom in mid flowering, thanks for the update!

olday

Veteran
Glad you are finding our sativas vigorous and good yielding indoors @olday :)
Love the way you are finishing your Thai x Panama, she is really finishing showing lots of Thai traits, but tamed and well adaped to indoors. How would you describe her aromas at this point ?

@MrHamilton yours looks also very Thai dom in mid flowering, thanks for the update!

Iā€™m not the best at smells but itā€™s a sweet and sour thing. The sweet isnā€™t citrus really, more tropical and the sour is kind of metallic. I do T know if that makes any sense at all. It does however smell like itā€™s going to take me for a ride and is fairly loud for the type.