What's new

Texas is ending the special "last meal" before executions. How do you feel?

Texas is ending the special "last meal" before executions. How do you feel?

• No, they should eat what all the other inmates eat

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Yes they should

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Yes, but there should be some kind of limit

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
J

juicepuddle

now in the OP it was stated that the guy being executed made this big order and never touched any of it, so my question is what happened to all that food?

I realize that this is probably sarcastic, but its more of a response to the thread in whole.

What the fuck? Maybe he ordered it because it sounded awesome at the time, and then when it came he realized he would never enjoy these things again, maybe he didnt want to eat it all and shit his pants for someone to clean up, we dont fucking know. Who the fuck cares about the FOOD he was MURDERED, this is the issue not how much the food "costs" or weather it went to waste.

Oh no a guy we killed to save 3million dollars(Or whatever amount it would cost to imprison him the rest of his life((WHICH IS ALSO FUCKED)))in tax payers money, and he ordered 300 dollars worth of gourmet food and didnt eat it. Anyone see how fucked this is?

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

edit: FUCKED!!!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^exactly

I just don't think the government should have a right to kill citizens. If they have the right that means they will stretch the boundaries of it. Newt Gingrich wanted the death penalty for drugs. Imagine the Holocaust that would have been if he got his way.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Death penalty should be eliminate because its not cost effective and its a 'cheap out' for the killer. Let them rot; and prolong their live as long as possible.

I hate UFC, but i say let the (willing) death row inmates fight it out 'roman gladiator style'. Winner/last man alive, gets his own deserted island.

Dont tell me those UFC meatheads wouldnt like to have seen someone sodomize Jeffrey Dahmer to death.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
I realize that this is probably sarcastic, but its more of a response to the thread in whole.

What the fuck? Maybe he ordered it because it sounded awesome at the time, and then when it came he realized he would never enjoy these things again, maybe he didnt want to eat it all and shit his pants for someone to clean up, we dont fucking know. Who the fuck cares about the FOOD he was MURDERED, this is the issue not how much the food "costs" or weather it went to waste.

Oh no a guy we killed to save 3million dollars(Or whatever amount it would cost to imprison him the rest of his life((WHICH IS ALSO FUCKED)))in tax payers money, and he ordered 300 dollars worth of gourmet food and didnt eat it. Anyone see how fucked this is?

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

edit: FUCKED!!!!!

bruh, whether you think your taking crazy pills or not is irrelevant.

whether or not you can understand the fact that there are some ppl that just want to see the world burn and you along with it is on you, i understand this fact and am wiling to accept that for some ppl the death penalty is worth it.

be clear to my understanding of the facts in a situation like that/this:

1- your dealing with someone that does not care a fuck about your life or there own

2- there is no changing their minds

3- there is no rehabilitation

4- they themselves will tell you that empathy, sympathy whatever fucking "pathy" you want to throw at it, wont make a bit of goddamn difference.

you dont have to have had someone in your family be killed, you dont have to be a psychiatrist to understand this since the references i have made are facts.

there are some ppl that are born into this world that dont want to be in it, so instead of just off'ing themselves, they turn to off'ing me and you . . . and our brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles cousins, grandma, grandpa and when they have done it they will proudly tell you that they are pissed that they werent able to be free to get you.

now in my response to this thread and you, fuck what you "feel" with ppl like those that want to murder and kill there is no time for feelings.

do you think they are gonna have "feelings" for you for some odd reason as they stab you or your loved ones repeatedly?

at what point do they "feel" that what they are doing is wrong? when their stabbing arm gets tired, or when your perforated so much that now they are just stabbing through you?

feeling and emotions have their place in everyones lives, for these metal degenerates its not one of those places.

i repeat, we have to maintain a level of humanity, whether the psycho or you like it or not.

the sentiment of my post is that i take the security of my family so much more than seriously you cant even imagine. hurt me if you want . . . or atleast try to,but when you come at my loved ones, pray.

im also NOT one of the asshats that walks around thinking "oh that cant happen to me" , " that kind of thing wont/cant happen around here", ppl who say that are the same ones that end up in a morgue someplace.

and once again i ask/say that the food that he didnt eat should have gone to someone who needed it. . . which is also a fact and an act of compassion

I

In~Plain~Site

What was it they asked that Marine sniper?

Q:What do you 'feel' when you pull the trigger on a target?

A: Recoil

I know, all you need is love...forgive my cynicism :blowbubbles:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel like they shouldnt get to choose their last meal. If the person murdered somebody they didnt say, hmm...What do you want to eat for your last meal before I murder you? Thats just how I feel.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I do not support the Death Penalty...not because I feel bad for the guilty fucks, but because it has been proven over and over that they fuck up, and convict innocent ppl-- Could you imagine having to be executed...knowing you are truly innocent??
But as far as the last meal...I think most ppl reading this, are worrying about it more than the Condemned are...like they could eat...or give a fuck--:ying:

C

chefro420

If your on gonna die on death row for doing something terrible . You should get bread and water . ALready wasted enough tax dollars for violent offenders........

Easygrowing

Veteran
I think it would much better,to treat sick people as sick-if they are-they need mental care and not sitting in a jail..im happy for those place i live in-there we dont kills people,no matter what they have done and it dosent scarry any one-for doing some bad anyways.
If i had a familymember or friend-who had be killed-mabye i would think differents..

But then i watching television and seen programs from overthere-it,s very difficult to compares to how it is-in my country.
picture.php

just think to walk into those room ? but yes-also remember how insane people can treat other people..But-if you can treat an person in evil way-are you not sick so or ? is it fair game-killing sick people ?

G

guest86120975

I don't feel like reading through this whole thread, so I don't know if this has already been said or not...but the death penalty needs to be abolished. Not because I don't think the punishment fits certain crimes, but because the risk of killing an innocent person is too high. Mathematically, it has happened and will happen again. Life without parole serves the same purpose, to protect society from assholes. Who really believes that someone who's thinking about killing someone in cold blood is going to say to themselves, "oh I might get the death penalty...better not. Life without parole, now I can dig that..." Please...the statistics prove it's not a deterrent at all.

Securityfirst

Here is top ten requests............enjoy!

10. Double meat cheeseburgers, double order of french fries, Dr. Pepper and a pint of banana nut ice cream – Johnny James

9. Ribs smothered in onions and gravy, rice with butter, ice water and Dr. Pepper. – Charlie Livingston

8. None. Last minute he decided to eat a hamburger at his Mother’s request. – Delbert Teague, Jr.

7. Chicken fried steak with white gravy, french fries with white gravy, lots of salt and pepper, and sweet ice tea. Ricky McGinn

6. 3 beef enchiladas with onions, 3 cheese enchiladas with onions, Spanish rice, bowl of jalapenos, french fries, cheeseburger all the way, bowl of mayonnaise, bowl of ketchup, bowl of pico de gallo, 3 Dr. Peppers, pitcher of ice, banana split ice cream, and 4 quesadillas. – Miguel Flores

5. Chocolate birthday cake with “2/23/90″ written on top, seven pink candles, one coconut, kiwi fruit juice, pineapple juice, one mango, grapes, lettuce, cottage cheese, peaches, one banana, one delicious apple, chef salad without meat and with thousand island dressing, fruit salad, cheese, and tomato slices. – Miguel Richardson

4. 12 pieces of chicken (thighs and drumsticks), 2 double-meat cheeseburgers on toasted buns, 1 large place of brown french fries with ketchup, 2 large onions (cut in slices), 2 large tomatoes (cut in slices), 6 sweet pickles, salad dressing, 5 sliced jalapeno peppers, peach cobbler with extra crust, and milk. – Vincent Cooks

3. Two chili cheese dogs, two cheeseburgers, two orders of onion rings with French dressing, turkey salad with French fries, chocolate cake, apple pie, butter pecan ice cream, egg rolls, one peach, three Dr. Peppers, jalapeno peppers, ketchup, and mayonnaise. – Williams Richard

2. Twelve beef ribs, three enchiladas, chicken fried steak with cream gravy, crisp bacon sandwich, ketchup, a loaf of bread, cobbler, three Cokes, three root beer, French fries, and onion rings. – Crawford Hilton

1. French fries, five pieces of fried chicken, and three Dr. Peppers – Tony Walker

I myself would go for a pair of knockers and some lube LOL

H

h^2 O

Sacco and Vanzetti were probably the first people in America to be executed even though they were innocent. Well, in modern...er...somewhat modern times.
Of course, innocent people have been executed before them...I'd say in all of human history, excluding the holocaust or inquisition or Soviet or Khmer deaths...I'd say something like 4 billion. Seriously. Probably a lot more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacco_and_Vanzetti

H

h^2 O

Here is top ten requests............enjoy!

10. Double meat cheeseburgers, double order of french fries, Dr. Pepper and a pint of banana nut ice cream – Johnny James

9. Ribs smothered in onions and gravy, rice with butter, ice water and Dr. Pepper. – Charlie Livingston

8. None. Last minute he decided to eat a hamburger at his Mother’s request. – Delbert Teague, Jr.

7. Chicken fried steak with white gravy, french fries with white gravy, lots of salt and pepper, and sweet ice tea. Ricky McGinn

6. 3 beef enchiladas with onions, 3 cheese enchiladas with onions, Spanish rice, bowl of jalapenos, french fries, cheeseburger all the way, bowl of mayonnaise, bowl of ketchup, bowl of pico de gallo, 3 Dr. Peppers, pitcher of ice, banana split ice cream, and 4 quesadillas. – Miguel Flores

5. Chocolate birthday cake with “2/23/90″ written on top, seven pink candles, one coconut, kiwi fruit juice, pineapple juice, one mango, grapes, lettuce, cottage cheese, peaches, one banana, one delicious apple, chef salad without meat and with thousand island dressing, fruit salad, cheese, and tomato slices. – Miguel Richardson

4. 12 pieces of chicken (thighs and drumsticks), 2 double-meat cheeseburgers on toasted buns, 1 large place of brown french fries with ketchup, 2 large onions (cut in slices), 2 large tomatoes (cut in slices), 6 sweet pickles, salad dressing, 5 sliced jalapeno peppers, peach cobbler with extra crust, and milk. – Vincent Cooks

3. Two chili cheese dogs, two cheeseburgers, two orders of onion rings with French dressing, turkey salad with French fries, chocolate cake, apple pie, butter pecan ice cream, egg rolls, one peach, three Dr. Peppers, jalapeno peppers, ketchup, and mayonnaise. – Williams Richard

2. Twelve beef ribs, three enchiladas, chicken fried steak with cream gravy, crisp bacon sandwich, ketchup, a loaf of bread, cobbler, three Cokes, three root beer, French fries, and onion rings. – Crawford Hilton

1. French fries, five pieces of fried chicken, and three Dr. Peppers – Tony Walker

I myself would go for a pair of knockers and some lube LOL

Dr. Pepper seems to be VERY popular. I think my last drink would be.....a kiwi strawberry Snapple. Shit satisfies like none other.
I'd ask for 24 of them....and hold my piss until I was executed, then make them clean up the huge mess.

snapple.jpg

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. Pepper seems to be VERY popular. I think my last drink would be.....a kiwi strawberry Snapple. Shit satisfies like none other.
I'd ask for 24 of them....and hold my piss until I was executed, then make them clean up the huge mess.

snapple.jpg

My last drink would be a family size bottle of nyquil. that was I could be asleep and deny them the satisfaction of getting to rub the death penalty in my face. I would already be dreaming and full of dmt.

st_nyquil_f.jpg

H

h^2 O

hahahaha. Right on. You know, I wonder if they sometimes save their meds up...like save a bunch of seroquel and eat it before the execution. They'd wake you up and be like "wake up, you're getting executed" and I'd probably say "alright let's get this over with so I can go back to sleep."

Latest posts

Latest posts