What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texas growers unite

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
557352_10151082352401032_63846874_n.jpg

Amoeba

Bumping this old thread! I plan on moving back to my home state in a little over a year if all goes to plan.

Whats good TX why you so quiet? Anyone running greenhouses? Curious with the high humidity what if any outdoor options there are?

gr866

Veteran
South Texas here, spring grow was Exodus Cheese and White Rhino.
This falls grow, Big Buddha Blue Cheese and Barneys Critical Kush.
Cabinet grow, vertical, coco!
Would like to run into some Texas growers. Been growing off and on for many yrs.
GR

F

fatalxerror

I feel bad for growers in texas. That state has some crazy laws. I would for sure not grow if I lived in an apartment there. Maybe if you had a house where you didn't tell anyone and had in growing in a dark tent in the basement or closet. Also would need an exhaust fan with a big carbon scrubber on the end for sure.

tejashidrow

Hey
From the GREAT state of tejas farming in one of the most conservative counties. ( google willie Nelson arrested for a roach...)
Anywasy been farming here for over 15 years.
Personal use ONLY
Too many cactus and eyes to do a outdoor grow.
Still slays me the idiots that run big grow ops here and get busted.
Farm useing I ndoor cab with ambient air.
Ak47, Blue Lotus, & Dragon Breaath.
With scrub a dub dubers.
There are tons of farmers in this state.
It's probly the only big thing in this state we re quiet about......
Except for maybe the Baylor Football Rape scandal.
Peace

rolandomota

Veteran
Lol i grow but these fuckers caught me fuck texas. Gov Abbott is a piece of shit and lucio iii is a fucking moron. Thats all i got for now

pinkus

Veteran
Been here since 89 in WIllie's former adopted hometown. .... Hell he lives on Maui now. But maybe he'll come back if we make the shit legit.

brown_thumb

I'm approximately 120 miles (190 km), as the crow flies, from the Mexican border. I only grow in search of medicines for my health needs. My garden is very small compared to most I read about. Even so, the state of Texas can take everything I own and lock me away for a long time. Bastard control freaks...

redlaser

Veteran
Friend of mine moved to Texas after high school, was there for about seven years.Met a girl, moved in with her and was raising her two young children as well.

He always grew, medium sized grows to smaller ones. He decides to do outdoor grows, one by his bosses property and one in his backyard.(rental in the sticks outside of Tyler)

During this time his girlfriend starts seeing another guy, and not really hiding it from my friend. New guy is a convicted bank robber, beats the shit out of her, but she like guys that can kick some ass so that's what she got.

Both of his grows are doing well, but the one by his bosses property gets taken down by cops, spotted by helicopter probably because so little else is green in this area. The girlfriend is counting on these grows working out for the $ she will get and blow.
The backyard grow gets harvested, and I get the call saying he's had enough of her shit, so I drive down from the Midwest and haul him and his dogs, towing his car with about sixty lbs of skunk #1 hybrids, mostly crossed to Northern lights, seeds I made. This was about thirty years ago.

redlaser

Veteran
Still have some Skunk1 and northern lights f2's and f3's made from about 25 years ago. I try germinating them ten at a time, different ways, but so far no luck getting them to sprout. Couple hundred left, just have to keep trying I suppose

Still have some Skunk1 and northern lights f2's and f3's made from about 25 years ago. I try germinating them ten at a time, different ways, but so far no luck getting them to sprout. Couple hundred left, just have to keep trying I suppose
Damn I need some of those beans:tiphat:

Only thing you can do is keeo trying :smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::shooty:

Latest posts

Latest posts