What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texas growers unite

Voidling

I don't know of anyone that went. I know a lot of smokers but none seem interested in the law. In austin its rather lenient anyway

BigRigRob

It was fun after I got there, but whoever set it up for a Friday evening in Downtown Austin is a sick puppy tho.
wtf.gif
I came down from the DFW area and fought *CENSORED* traffic
banghead.gif
& no driving *CENSORED.................................................................* damn people all the way there!
crossjerk.gif

angry018.gif

Anyway, like I said, once there I was greeted with an apple on a stick & was told the "medicated" caramel was inside, so after a heapin' helpin' of apple and a few rum & cokes I was in my happy place again.
roll-up.gif

There wasn't as many people there as I would have thought......... so I ate their apples too.
thefinger-1.gif

The Dinner was great, music by Ghosts on the Brazos (?) was very entertaining, people were friendly and eager to share their wares.
I showed my support for our cause, but I'm glad it's once a year, I'll stick around the MetroMess.

user3679_pic202072_1256425976.gif

growDaddy

I put 2 purples in rockwool cubes outside where they got a couple of hours of sunlight per day, gave them a drink with nutes a couple of times per week, and just let them sit for the last 3 months. It was a mild winter in Austin, only 3-4 freezing nights, but left them outside the entire time. They will not die. They are now totally purple, maybe 6-10 inches tall. No real bud growth to speak of but a lot of crystals all over with a wonderful smell.
weirdest thing I've seen.

fuzzy

Well, it being 80degrees already, i believe its gonna be hot!And, if you live along the coast as i do, you might want to watch out for the hurricanes.I bet we are due! peace,fuzzy

diggdugg

I'm being very optimistic and saying it's gonna rain like hell this Spring! It's got to or my part of the state will literally dry up fast if we have to endur another summer like last year. Fires and scorching heat. With the early rains already I bet we get some NASTY thunderstorms come May. BIG hail and twisters! Stay safe.

irieeyes808

Man, I am just so bummed out of not having any da kine related friend. I feel like I am stranded on a freaking medical marijuana island in which I am alone and it is enforced with prhibition of MMJ! Man Texas really sucks, I need this medicine because it cures me and I am no huge smoker but it cures my anxiety as well as OCD or ADD what ever you wanna call it weed just freaking balances me out! Anyone here feel the same way like we are just excluded from our medicine and then having to come by it in an illegal manner to where they try to make you feel like a criminal. Why cant I just grow my own batch of meds? I moved back to The Hill Country from Kona Hawaii and it was just flat out too easy, now I am isolated, i.e. no meds!!! Well I spent roughly 4000 on all the gear to build a moderate state of the art grow show but no freaking location. Have everything including a new bad ass Under Current Recirculating system 6xl from Under Current and looking for like minded people if you are in Austin or west of Austin in the Hill country if your cool and not a bad person pm me. Basically if you are a mature person with a well balanced mind and enjoy the peace of mind and therapuetic ways ow having a grow strictly legal of coarse we should talk, start out with tomatoes and other veggies.IM me I am hurtin fer certain. Hope I am not pissing on anyones daisies. Aloha

i grew wally ducks c-99 f5 pineapple pheno and the legendary pure kush in the Texas hill country for 5 years - just keep that shit to your self and be a good neighbor ( no parties or load music ) and you should be gravy - i couldn't be happier to be a legit med patient on the west coast though !!!

FUCK THOSE CRAZY TEXAS HATERS !!!!!

hey all you Texas growers/enjoy-ers - who knows the REAL SHORELINE (cut only) ????
shes the road kill skunk for all others to aspire to be...and shes been my fav. strain for 14 years strong......
WHO else knows AND LOVES this RI-FUCKIN-DICULOUS DIRTY SOUTH STRAIN ???

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
how often to feed ur ladies.

how often to feed ur ladies.

how often do u feed ur outdoor ladies?

I think Ill need to feed my ladies more often this year because last year some of my flowers ended up fluffy and not as dense as I wanted.

So how far into flowering cycle should I be given em full strenght bloom nuts.

B

BigTex

The fluffiness is IMO likely caused by not getting enough direct sunlight. Try a spot with less shade. They'll drink more but that'll mean you can feed more. Even better prep your soil really well with some quality organic nutes in January then just sit back and water. In Texas you want lotsa sun and lotsa water...lotsa water.

I lived in Texas until about 2 years ago....check out my outdoor pics from '09 & '10. GL with the hard bud :joint: