What's new

testing 1-2-3 ,A few testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Sounds good CC, hope all is well with you and your family.
I bought the Strawberry cough as well......can't wait to try it.
If I see any killer phemos I will let you know!;)

Take care!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
CC I hope you the best with your family. Take care, and you have my condolences.

Can i get some info on Plant # 10 ?

bartender187

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi ppl, just checkin in, to see how things r comin on, sounds good too, nice to see the capt is still so cool, id av probably lost my patience wi all the messages a long time AGO lol,well, my 1st crop is cropped now, waiting on it drying, oooh, then in2 the jars. well peeps, cya, harry,
ps, CC, glad to see the lemon afghan is gonna survive the "thginning out" hahaha

that means..

that means..

so...SF X BS will still be around right? i hope so i want that in my house. The name just sounds so yummy and the pics back it up.

:wave:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Check,check,check it out

Check,check,check it out

:D Otay,here's 3 pics of the other Blueberry used in breeding.She is intensely flavored and coated in trichs.The only cross she was involved in this go-roung was Blueberry X Blueberry#21(indica male)
This plant is not the sativa that reeferman has,his looks much more sativa:) .Mine is just a narrower leaf stretch plant that is much more in the head.It's apparent smoking this herb.No couchlock.Intense high for Blueberry.None of the other plants took on her appearance in growth or trich development.Her flavor is much more intense than all the other Blueberries but the #2 Blueberry I use.It has a strong flavor also but does not compete with this baby.It may be a little strong for some(flavor).Very Berry with that light skunkiness way in the background.
I have not sent out any of these testers over the last 8 months,just the indica dom. Blueberry plant.
There are many plants coming ripe from the first give-a-way I did at overgrow.One member(Black Haze) says he has a bunch od monsters outdoors from my stock.Somewhere in the range of 50 plants,I can't remember(*captain takes another bong hit*),I don't know why I can't remember????:D ;)

I'll see if I can get him to come and give us a report on what's going on,I have not talked with him in 2 weeks or more.I'll see if he will swing by.
Here's a few pics.I sent out some more seeds this morning and will be contacting more of you today.ALL beans will be harvested in the next 10 days.So they should all be out in the next 2 weeks!!!!!For those of you that have been waiting,,,,thanks for being patient.
If you have any Q's just ask them here unless it's addresses or something of a private nature.Thanks everyone!
Take care.............CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
oops

oops

forgot something

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_4559-med.jpg

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_4561-med.jpg

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_4565-med.jpg

heh

heh

send me some fo that lol mmm! Berry X skunky taste? let me try! lol

yay so within 2 wks i should see some of those sf x bs!!!!! :)

thanks capt :wave:

NWGREENY

Looking very good Capt, love those colors.

I had some bad germ rates on the current seed grow (SPICE) and so I decided to move up the BlueSats into the rotation. I was just starting them the other day and I noticed when I was dropping them in water the quality of the seeds. They are all very large and mature, really they look like BOG's seeds, nice and healthy.

So I just wanted to to show you guys how nice they look.

Hopefully I will have some nice Halloween Bluesatilite to smoke.

NW :wave:

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Not ONLY is he a HELL of a guy, he's a damn good grower too!!

Not ONLY is he a HELL of a guy, he's a damn good grower too!!

Is there anything you can't do?? LOL!! :D
wow!!! Nice work Capt'n!! Lookin' 'deelish'!!! :)

Thanks for all of your KiNd words & advise!! I can see I have a lot to learn from you!! :) From ALL of you, to be perfectly honest!! :)

I hope that this finds you, Capt'n, & the rest of the 'crew' ALL doing & feeling well!!

Have a beautiful & peaceful evening, my sweet friends!!!

Take care, stay safe & be peaceful~
~naughty natty ganja girl

~SpReAdIn' KiNd ViBeS~
It CouLd Be BeAuTiFuL!!!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Natty....

Natty....

....always puts a smile on my face,,,thank you very much!
Take care all!:wave:

mark6699331

Hey Capt.

Hey Capt.

Its me again, mark, how bout a pic of the lemon afg. What's the heritage or story behind it? Ive had pineappe, grapefruit, blueberry, and straw. but not lemon???

mark

mark6699331

Oh Yeah..

Oh Yeah..

What's the hist. of the blueb. strains, DJ, DP, other??? How many did you select from? All turn purplish? Do they form colas at all, or just heady stash?

People... why isn't anyone bidding on Captn's multi pak. deal on ebay.... its a great value and noones biting!!!! Once in a lifetime growkit! Show support to Capt. for being such a nice dude and sharing freely, by biding on his masterpieces! He's proven their worth in gold on these threads!

mark

Capt. Crip

Veteran
incoming

incoming

G13 ,Piney ,Buzz Bob,Adidas, you all have incoming.

Everyone else,,no worries,I have started harvesting many seeds now and will be getting to everyone .I know I have promised mant of you and I will come through for you,just be patient.
There are many seeds of a new cross I made with another extra-high yeilding Afghani and Blueberry.This cross will be different than the Afghani Lemon X Blueberry cross.This new one should be huge yeilding and take an extra week or so to finish.I have not harvested the seeds yet,but there will be close to a thousand.I will be able to let several try these out also.The Blueberry X Lemon Afghani will be harvested on saturday!Will send some seed out the following saturday.
If you have intrest in the high-yeild cross,just let me know here in the thread.It's much easier than me having to open PM's.I'm expecting this cross to yeild great,something like shishkaberry type yeild.
I'll post some pics of the mama Afghani tonight.

Mark,I have to agree,the bulk price is around halh of the full price I've charged.I'll PM you with the info you requested,I have a few other things to talk with you about.Thanks everone............Take care..................................CC:wave:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Beautiful BUSH Aquaman

Beautiful BUSH Aquaman

Very nice my friend!!!

Joe Mutt,,,thanks for the quick response,,I'm going to send them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts