Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
you guys trip me out.

you guys trip me out.

Mauricio,
My friend,I certainly don't throw the seeds in my mailbox and flip up the flag :)I do have enough sense to radomly drop at different postal points.
Hypergirl the plants look great and I'm very glad you are happy,you deserve them!Molta also had good success with his test grow.I will be keeping the parents for sure.
For those of you that have started PMing me about testing,I'm sorry but it's over until sometime in march when I will have a few heavy indicas to be tested.I will post when the beans are ready and not before as it caused great confusion last round.

indica

thick

purple pre-flowers

seedlings

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
Mauricio,
My friend,I certainly don't throw the seeds in my mailbox and flip up the flag :)I do have enough sense to radomly drop at different postal points.
Hypergirl

Ohh i would sure hope not :)

Lookin good CC... I was wonderin if i could pester you for some photos of any of the followin. or any of the parents:

Lemon
Blueberry pure
Blueberry Cursh
Blueberry x SF

thanks in advance

hilljack

cpt. you wouldnt have any suggestions for outdoor...around 39N L

i love the look of your stuff but dont know any anything would be feasible for outdoor
id also like to test some of your beans outdoor....but would be just as inclined to buy em and grow em out

any suggestions would be great

G

Wow CC, those are sum beautiful ladies you got right there! Nice cam shots! Peace,sw

deZerTomB

blueberry X shiva

blueberry X shiva

hilljack- I'm growing the crips bbXs right now & it looks like it would do just fine outdoors, mine's not quite done yet but looks good so far.

getting sticky, pine smell, 5 weeks flower indoors.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Dezertomb

Dezertomb

Hey buddy,the plants look great.Are they starting to frost up any?
Do they look like they will yeild?
I'm glad things are going well.

Hilljack,I have not concentrated on outdoors much but did have several test grows going last summer although I don't know the results.I know Blackhaze had a huge garden with my seeds but it got ripped.
I am putting together some new stuff now and will be using the Female Haze I have in a few crossed with heavy Indica.Should yeild an outstanding hybrid that should flourish outdoors.I will contact you when the seed is finished and you can try it this year outdoors.The Blueberrys and Bubbleberries should do well outdoors as long as humidity isn't too high in your area.
You might want to go through the strains at Seeds Direct as there are a shit-load of outdoor strains availible.Mr. Nice seeds will be availible again in march so keep an eye out there for sure.Shanti makes several outstanding outdoor varieties.I'm sure Gypsy will have them back up at Seeds Direct when they become availible again.
Take care..........................................CC

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there Dezertomb, that BBXShiva looks bloody beautiful m8, im drooling, I have wanted to try a shiva grow, but have been put off by the fact of knowing where to get the real deal as so many strain names are now bandied about and copied for any old thing. Ur plants look great tho dood, keep up the good work buddy.
Hiya CC :wave: here, your toke :joint: ,
Just a couple of pics of ur babes in my garden

Towely's macro (apologies for the HPS!!)

Superfruit X Blueberry just after transplant from 1 ltr pots up to 5 ltrs, I knocked a fan off that left plant as I was moving them to take the picture, Dammit :mad: , she'll be sweet though (again with the calling all my plants she-unsexed or otherwise until i know, positive mental attitude again, lol)

this is one of 2 plants from the Blue sat F2's u sent me, they have been squeezed in the "Young uns" tray for a while in the party cups so havent had a lot of light or space so far but are getting more now theyre on the floor! pictured after transplant from party cup to 11cm pot(which i got cheap, 70p for 5, so i got 20 normally 80p each at the growshop :wink: )

That was taken at 17 days flower, I may have shown it 2 u already, its the Towely's, shes looking even better now., she gets her 1st dose of Buddy (bloom booster from vita-linkcoz theyre the nutes i been using so it matches)tomorrow night. I will get a pic of one of the knots where I bent too much and the branch came away from the stem, its huge. are u planning to set any insant purchases on ur S-bay items at all??? I stay away from the auctions as I have absoloutely Zero self-control and would not stop even if i was paying way over the odds, and would probably end up getting a bad rep, lol, so i stick to what i can instant purchase, lol. I understand of course that the auction is the way to get the best price for your hard work though so I am not complaining in the slightest. The lemon afghn which u used in ur crosses....Will you be releasing any of them pure at all??? or do u not have those seeds? anyway, just wanted to show u some pics of ur hard work in my garden, and the macro especially, that is my 2nd fave pic, and its is only second best because I took this 1
of Sour bubble and it knocked the other from the top spot, lol. Thanks again for ur EXTREME generosity with all your wonderful starins and for the top-notch work ur doing. Be lucky my friend :wave:
Harry :joint:

EDIT,....By "Party cup" I mean those small plastic disposable cups u use for kids B'day parties which hold about quarter of a pint! EDIT

Capt. Crip

Veteran
cool beans

cool beans

Great to see you stop by Harry.The plants are really putting on size.Hopefully you will get some frosty nugs.Yes I will be putting some up instant purchase in the near future.I have some seeds on the way there and will see to it some go up in that manner.

That Sour Bubble pic is wonderful!

Hypergrl420

Thank you Molta for your kind comments. :)

Oops, sorry should have read further. Thank you Capt. For the seeds. Looks to be an awesome plant :chin: going to re-veg and clone her. One female BB, but it doesn't have as much frost yet. But its getting there. :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Going to close this thread, sorry Capt....but the title and all just get's folks to thinking that we do things like this here now and since we don't...well, best to close it. At first, when Capt. originally started this thread, was in mid summer of 2004 before Gypsy decided that only Seedbay would mail testers out in order to provide the most security to members as possible.

We make only one exception to Forum Guidelines #7...and that is JLP.

Thanks,
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.