Status
Not open for further replies.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Got mine Yesterday!

Got mine Yesterday!

Thanks for both Blue Sat. Crosses
Blue Sat.x (c99xNYCD)
Blue Sat.x Oaxacan (don't have the right spelling in front of me)

The future is in the palm of your hands! Lets make it happen. Looking forward to their goodness :D

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Dezertomb

Dezertomb

Ah,,,,but look again!

Like I said there will be several that I still have to get to .The PM's got up over 250 and it was hard to keep up with everything going on.I'm sure there's more that have been promised,and I will find you and get to you...Thanks and take care.......................CC:wave:

G

Re: Blueberry

Re: Blueberry

VegasBuddha said:
HOG,
I saw your bid on seedbay. My wife wants me to get some real blueberry seeds or clones. I told her I would not bid against a friend. grinning. Congratulations!

VB

That is exactly how I feel... I won't bid against someone I know.

Buy it now is always a good option... I hate waiting a week or so to find out I was out bidded anyhow.

full time daddy
Veteran
seed's

seed's

i got mine today captin.....the bsxnh....

they have been at my safe addy for 2 day'z
he was out of town....and hes mom just got them to me.... :)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
hey vegas!! Thanks man.....The strain will get around regardless!! Several mothers to come with lots of clones to go around!! Thats one plant I will be keeping for awhile!!

Aquaman2112

Re: Got mine Yesterday!

Re: Got mine Yesterday!

friendlyfriend said:
Thanks for both Blue Sat. Crosses
Blue Sat.x (c99xNYCD)
Blue Sat.x Oaxacan
DITTO
I have recieved them Thankyou very Much, will post some threads when I get these babies going,

Aquaman2112

o0o

o0o

o0o i got my bogbubble seeds today in the mail! and their germinating right now. I got my digi cam too! Now i just need capts lil babies to grow right next to my bogbubbles.

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i bet dezertomb is gonna be buzzin when he reads that list again, lol capt, how r the afis looking, any chance of a piccy of the seed bearing ladies at all pleeeeeeeeeez. lol

G

Well capt. not just yet. I'm sure they'll be here soon since they're coming from the other side of the coast. I love the suspense.....By the way what did you send?

Blatant

Capt. Crip

Veteran
OK everyone.................

OK everyone.................

.................I'm working on tester seed packs as we speak.I will have some ready for the mornings post.There are still many,many crosses on the vine,so everyone please try to be patient they are coming.If you have not recieved seeds yet and I've put you on the list or told you that you were getting testers,it's probably because they are not ready to be shipped.They will get out to you,it just takes time,if they are sent before a little drying time,they won't hardly germinate.
I really appreciate all the support from you guys here at IC/mag,everyone here is like family!*sitting back taking a couple of hits of Superfruit through the tube *(much better now)

OK to continue:D ,The towley's plant and the lemon Afghani and the Superfruit X Blueberry are all well seeded and I plan to give out several tester packs of these crosses.There are going to be a few of the Bubbleberry and possibly the bubblegum (pure)(but not sure yet,maybe enough for 1 tester).I will see to it that testers get a pack before I send any to seedbay!That's only fair that I get some free testers out there so people can see what's insde:) !;)

Remember,everyone try to be patient.There are some SF crosses up on Seedbay now.The neville's F3 and a 20 seed mix are also waiting to go up on the board at seedbay!!!!!I'm going to start the mix at $20.00(buck a seed!).There are only 4 packs there for now.It's full of everything I have worked on in the last year!I'm going to try to keep some of these mixes at seedbay in the future.All dark ripe seeds of different shapes and sizes.
There's also a place to ask questions about our strains on seedbay now in the seedbay helpdesk at the very top called questions for seedbay sellers.Everyone take it easy,and I'll talk with you soon...................................CC:wave:

Capt. Crip- Sounds good to me... Thank's for looking out for your people.. I know I will do my best to showcase your beans... If you need anything.. Just ask.. Your gal Sauce.. Can't wait to see what gene's ... Killing me softly... CC

Sauce:wave: :D :)

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Doin' a few "AhhhOoooms" here, Capt... So no problem! I have me under control! ;)

I know I did not mention in any of our discussions a desired strian. I'd like to leave that choice up to you! Whatever you think would be a good run for me, being inexperienced and all, will be great!

As parameters for your consideration, I will be growing in a basement grow room where temps are relatively cool. I should have plenty of "elbow room" {not a cab, or closet}. I will be vegg'n under twin 4' shop lights with full spectrum sunlight tubes, and flowering under a 400 watt hps. System, in all likelihood, will be a multiple bucket 5 gallon dwc, though that may get changed to a bucket based e&f. Not sure yet!

Anyway... AhhhOooommm...

-BuzzBob

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
let's here it for the Cap

let's here it for the Cap

That what makes this community the great:D

Joemutt1978

Hey H-O-G, wait for me!!

I haven't received mine yet, so wait to germ. It's friday afternoon, and still nothing, oh well maybe they got lost,
or maybe they got sent to seedbay, either way I am anxious to see how this superfruit does!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
seeds

seeds

I'm going to send out the rest of the seeds that I have ready tomorrow.
I posted my list too early and many are expecting seeds too soon.Some are looking for seeds to show up that are still on the plant.:rolleyes: ;)
I will get to everyone promised,,you are just going to have to show more patience.
I'm getting ready to do a huge cut-back and will not require many of you to do reports because I have no plans to carry over many of these experiments.
I'm going to do a major cut-back today and narrow down the plants I plan to work with.
I can say that I will only be using Sensi Star in the one cross with Blueberry.
After tomorrow I will know what plants I plan to keep and and plan to use in breeding.After I get through there will only be 4 to 7 strains that I plan to put my energies into.

If I promised you one of these crosses,you will get it!I just have no plans to make more.And I won't require you to plant them soon and do a report either.

The main plants I'm going to work with are as follows

Superfruit
Blueberry
Bubblegum
Lemon Afghani
#10 plant
Neville's
Blue Satellite (F2 version)
I also have many new strains soon on the way to "look" through

Strawberry Cough
G13 backcross
Blackberry Widow

As the seeds mature,I will package them and send them out.If it's ready now,it will be out by morning and in your hands by mid-week.
My wife and I are experiencing family problems with her parents and it's taken a lot of our time over the last week,so please bare with me.:)
Thanks everyone..........................CC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.