What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST SEED GROWERS WANTED - breeder-bambi NZ.

ilikbeans

wow i got these fast, id lik to Thank BAM and FUZZY for hookn it up.
Crankn em tonight report starts soon:biggrin:
IMG_0143.jpg
:tiphat:

SativaBreather

Veteran
got my beans today

cheers Clarence and bambi

really looking forward to these, going to put between paper towels in a little bit

ilikbeans

soo i have 100% grem rate :biggrin:. All of them crackd and half of them r out the dirt already spreading ther wings. heres a few pics
IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg
So far so good

bambi

soo i have 100% grem rate :biggrin:. All of them crackd and half of them r out the dirt already spreading ther wings. heres a few pics
View attachment 270901

View attachment 270902

View attachment 270903

View attachment 270904
So far so good
Wow this was quick yea''

so all ten popped then, - going by a few nz test grows there seems to be a 75% fem/male ratio thus far, like 2 dads or 3 dads out of ten seeds,

remember go low on nutes even into flowering, responds very well to tipping also)

Hows about Moving this thread over to the - SEED BAY '- Test Grows) fourm)

Youl find it here in the seedbay vendors fourms somewhere, scroll down a few and it will appear mate, this way its easy for the owner of the site&Clarence to find and see for themselves aswell as myself of course, and hey good man for getting things cracking so fast indeed, tip top) - b.

bambi

I received some skunk shot seeds in the mail! Grow report will begin in a few weeks as soon as I make room. I'm looking forward to some dank.

great stuff yea,, - Put the grow report over in the seedbay vendor fourms here on icmag -
theres a sub fourm called -
seed/bay - test grows '

This is so the people whom need to find all the tests no exactly were to look and make all our judgments I suppose, lol judgement day for bambi'. - thanx again b.