What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST SEED GROWERS WANTED - breeder-bambi NZ.

bambi

Thanks you guys" - Yeah shit happens aye,, atleast a lot of the hard work with some of this line is kinda outta the way with regards to knowing what are the best clones and what might pop up growing many out to find these again if need be''

Got a nice surprise growing out a few F type seeds of the super sk hybrid and a throw back of the skunk/1 sativa genes comming through very strong in a fast flowering sativa phenotype flowering now at 5half wks, looks like it be ready to pull in another week,

The super skunk I used was imported to NZ in the early or mid nineties, the skunk/1 used to make the original s/skunk in 1990 onward were probably 1980's selected keeper perants used to cross with the infamous Afghanni T and wha''La the super skunk was born,
this explains why my sativa plants flowers give off a Very strong and quite a vile yet sweet skunky pong only apparent in the super resinious sticky flowers from top to bottom, I really think these aroma's are what must come pretty close to the original 'RKS' skunk/1's from the Long long ago time yes,

IL give the next batch of sativa inbreed seed to a new trusted tester in waiting now, if im allowed to do further testing or needing more than the one tester I have now I suppose il just ask here again, however id need some better proving of what a member tester here can honestly bring to the table, lol I can say if the previous seed sent out was considered crappy type seed and product then usually people always come back to let ya know how much a plant sucked etc, id give up this job if this ever happens'' - touch bud..

the tester thing I can only use as a lessen I guess, I shouldn't have to email them etc and get info this way, the whole point was to show and tell on this site only,or before going elsewhere,
I needed one last test anyhow, and these seeds should become the same line I use to make all further f/1 hybrid seed in the future, been alot'a fun I must say..

thank you' - B

bambi

heres the photos I promised of the plant u seeds im testing out the same as the test growers received,

The first two plants in the photos are what im most interested in and the rest are good plants also, female 5 was fast to flower and has a incredible yummy flavour that hangs around the mouth for a while after inhaling.

Lastly the sativa of skunk one dominance.

Attachments

• 70%indica.jpg
    70%indica.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 16
  • female 6 plant u.jpg
    female 6 plant u.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 9
  • female 5 plant u-5half wks bloom.jpg
    female 5 plant u-5half wks bloom.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 20
  • indica.jpg
    indica.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 12
  • indica1.jpg
    indica1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 14
  • sativa phenotype plant f.jpg
    sativa phenotype plant f.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • plant f-sativa at 5half wks bloom.jpg
    plant f-sativa at 5half wks bloom.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
  • F-sativa at 5half wks bloom.jpg
    F-sativa at 5half wks bloom.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15

supreme1

future consideration

future consideration

hello would love to be involved with any of your future strains if possible .

bambi

BRAND NAME > :SKUNK SHOT: > Plant U.

BRAND NAME > :SKUNK SHOT: > Plant U.

Ive Been Racking My Lil Brain for a Suitable Name for my Super Skunk Hybrid first Born,created in sept 2010 amongst the two horrific earthquakes we had in chch NZ back then, and because of the Vile almost shit like stench one plant in particular gives off In late bloom the

Brand
Name
"SKUNK SHOT"

I guess now if the name is ever pinched ive proff I put it on here on todays date etc, and to not take notice of such would mean the person or thief wants a bad rep'

photos I need to leave behind, no more of the F plant I can find I thought I had as its made sume skunks flowering up tp 7-8 weeks into incredible dense havey hash type plants, abundance in resin like its mother super skunk of the early 90's,

I had one X plant tested, this is nmostly indica and truns pink outdoors with very dense full rich perfumed smell like its mother super, great flavours and retains that knock out high, more hypnotic than sedative now, and ver very stony to the point of going on the nod like one might on a opiate stone,

Il update more later if need to, busy sorting out the next clones to use for the next test etc, thanks for reading chaps,

bam"

Attachments

• u_7.jpg
    u_7.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 9
  • plnt-X 6wks.jpg
    plnt-X 6wks.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
  • x plantt.jpg
    x plantt.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 14
  • plant U 4, very hard tight heavy buds, 8-9 wks bloom time..jpg
    plant U 4, very hard tight heavy buds, 8-9 wks bloom time..jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 12
  • plant U 1 keeper only.jpg
    plant U 1 keeper only.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 12

bambi

Clones off of keeper plant.

Clones off of keeper plant.

Some clones ive kept as keeper plants, - Im keeping just the one clone off of the - U plant' num/1) to pollinate and test out again.

All clones in pic's are a couple of days off going into there 4th week of bloom time)

Plant U num/2 - was the heavy Indica dom plant shown in previous posts on this thread, The first 3 photo's are of this plant mentioned or rather one indica phenotype clone I got out of the 6 clones taken and growing out, the rest were of Sativa shape and or appearance and have a old pink type bubblegum aroma coming off these clones, but not the indica pheno like in the photos here,it has more of a cleanser smell,
The indica clone seen here in the first 3 photo's, her flowers are forming up tight/dense similar in growth to the original blonde skunk I first tested and started on another thread called = super skunk hybrid by myself, this is fantastic to see as the blonde skunk buds were a favourite, faster to bloom than the seed plant thus far,

The high from this plant U/2 indica is strong and heavy body stone that is long lasting in the head also, has very little parionoia effect like many varietys high in thc without many cbd's, this variety is rich in cbd's, how high a percentage it is I dunno, no were to test legally were I reside.

The last 4 photos are of the U plant num/1 )

The pic's are of one clone, this phenotype has the most indica in it and fast to bloom, very resinous like the plant U/2 mostly indica clone, super sticky and smelly like a good skunk should be really, things just keep getting better with every test or next generation yes.

Attachments

• SDC10239.jpg
    SDC10239.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC10240.jpg
    SDC10240.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 11
  • SDC10237.jpg
    SDC10237.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC10247.jpg
    SDC10247.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC10252.jpg
    SDC10252.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC10249.jpg
    SDC10249.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 14
  • SDC10253.JPG
    SDC10253.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 12

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Bambi

Congrats on your project .

Sad story about the testers . Wally tells me similar stories re testers .
Best of luck going fwd .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bambi

G`day Bambi

Congrats on your project .

Sad story about the testers . Wally tells me similar stories re testers .
Best of luck going fwd .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hallo there, long time no chat mate;''

Yes those testers not up to scratch, ive a couple more lined up that should produce good results this round, if all goes well il put this line on the market under a seed bank name, hoping to start it off on this site and make a reputable name etc,

Wally having similar experience with testers too,, ohh well atleast its not just myself, thanks for stopping by bud, chat soon yeah.. - Bam"

bambi

clone pic's.

clone pic's.

A few more clone pic's here of plant - U/3, of 2 clones) @6 Weeks bloom,

U/3 plant was a fist or grenade top shaped phenotype, pink pistols on tops of most of the clones now, outdoors brings the colours out much more, buds are very dense/tight and sticky, they all smell a lot, too much for a single light tent,
need a lot of air fresheners constantly going to rid the skunky smell away, it gets out from the bottom of a gro tent where theres ventilation gaps with flaps over em,

sativa clones - sativa A - ready & harvested at 40 days, very sticky like the mum in seed form, was a light green pheno, sativa A: + has the vile skunk/1 stench, not much of the sweet skunk/1 aromas or taste although is there, dried it is very greasey sticky, skunky smell&tastes quite good,

sativa B - Is a dark green phenotype, just as sticky as A, will flower upto 8 weeks i suspect, might get a photo next time perhaps'

photos are of the U/3 plant in clone form, indoors):ying:

Attachments

• female-4.jpg
    female-4.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
  • U4.jpg
    U4.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 10
  • U_plant 4.jpg
    U_plant 4.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12
  • U_4clone.JPG
    U_4clone.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
  • U-4.jpg
    U-4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11

Keif

Just harvested my last round. I am excited for the next.

Youre doing great man, those look so resinous.

Good flowering times for those sativas too.

bambi

Just harvested my last round. I am excited for the next.

Youre doing great man, those look so resinous.

Good flowering times for those sativas too.

Hi mate; You've been making hay while the Sun shine's :peacock: always great to hear that, feel free to post up any pic's if ya like''

Im putting up some more clone pic's tonight, fuck it il do it now,,- one pheno is a lot similar to a Sister plant - X indica I kept out of this line, im really happy to see this come through, this clone indica pheno come off the frosty'st white type skunk taking 9-10wks bloom time, il put photos of them up first,

The 2nd lot of clone photos is of the Keeper mum type clone ive used since day/1 or f/1 and up, shes lots of heavy arms that are staying Sticky greasy all the way through flowering thus far, big improvement this, looks like she'll finish around 50 days or up to 8wks,
I left a branch broken on the plant to show she still preforms well growing along the ground like this, I broke this one by accident about 3 wks ago and left it to grow like in the photo,

This plant or line I origionaly produced with Commercial use in mind as its prime purpose in this keeper clone form - U plant/1',
Yields are still looking really high, lots of big arms much like sagamarthas old stock used to grow, or rather the high yielding clones his once had also,

7-8 weeks is a great bloom time when it comes to commercial ways of doing things, im using 5-6 litre pots here and yields - 1 oz per 5 litres of dirt, or more with a average 2wk vege time,

Very pleased I found all these plants amongst a mere 5 females I had to run as a test, the variation is superb, indica dominant in most cases, not all, gonna grow a bigger batch out soon and see if theres anything or much ive missed?

first 3 photos are of the frosty 9-10wk seed plant seen here in clone form, its also in the 6th photo, all plants are at 6 half wks bloom time now.

Attachments

• SDC10324.jpg
    SDC10324.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 32
  • SDC10322.jpg
    SDC10322.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC10289.JPG
    SDC10289.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 18
  • SDC10329.jpg
    SDC10329.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10325.jpg
    SDC10325.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC10328.jpg
    SDC10328.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SDC10294.jpg
    SDC10294.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 17
  • SDC10295.JPG
    SDC10295.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC10323.jpg
    SDC10323.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10291.jpg
    SDC10291.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 7

nzbushninja

Hi I am from NZ too.

Would you sell some seeds on the Silkroad? As I don't want to import from overseas.As you can see alot of people on the Norml NZ forums also want seeds locally.This allows you to get all the profit for yourself and gives you customers who want seeds locally.That also means you don't export the seeds only for some guys to import the seeds again.

Do you have any other strains apart from skunkshot even f2s.

Cheers

bambi

Hi I am from NZ too.

Would you sell some seeds on the Silkroad? As I don't want to import from overseas.As you can see alot of people on the Norml NZ forums also want seeds locally.This allows you to get all the profit for yourself and gives you customers who want seeds locally.That also means you don't export the seeds only for some guys to import the seeds again.

Do you have any other strains apart from skunkshot even f2s.

Cheers

Sorry mate I don't sell seeds on sites like the above mentioned, In NZ its very tricky because were such a small country were things don't go unnoticed as much like a bigger country, perhaps next year something can be done.

regards,
b.

bambi

This Updated grow and test is by a friend of mine close by,

He's tested out the ' F PLANT ' a 3rd sister plant off of the original cross seed seen here as a f/2,

Its only his 2nd grow ever using tips/ways I use myself organicly in a dirt medium, so the photos I get and other gathered info is more than fine, seeing results via photo's is all I asked for really, the rest become the buzz or wow factor for my mate learning to do this,

F plant is a Grey/silver colour skunk and quite sticky like her sisters, smells badly strong or worse when drying as many types do, the yield for all of the mostly F plants in the tent was 15 - 16 ounce's, total of 17 oz with the pink X plant in the tent also, pretty darn good either way)

There about 6 weeks in flower in these pic's, the average bloom time was 6-8 weeks, he had 5 out of 10 females finish early up to 49 days and rest look like the 8's

Plus a very nice mother clone photo of the - X plant mostly afghan genetics from the old super skunk mum, aka the Afghanni T)
shines through the most, and is in this purple and pink pistoled specimen also, X plant is another sister to the super skunk hybrid = skunk shot,

- a marijuana dream come true for me this pink plant working into stable seed form thus far, been at this pink thing since 2006 making my first heavy Affie cross with a lavender male Kodiak gold having its tops only turn pink one week before harvest, the k/g lavender was from referman stock back then, the lavender has since been breed out or rather turned purple in todays K/G, a great plant this one,

I love it when shit comes togeather like this..:ying: - a wish is a wish after all.

Attachments

• f plant 2014 (2).jpg
    f plant 2014 (2).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 21
  • F - plant - sister to skunk shot U plant..jpg
    F - plant - sister to skunk shot U plant..jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 19
  • F plant - sister to U plant skunk shot..jpg
    F plant - sister to U plant skunk shot..jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
  • f plant - sister plnt..jpg
    f plant - sister plnt..jpg