What's new

Tell me ALL of the reason this wouldn't work.

I never flowered in the homemade trailer, put those outdoors & stepped it up to the only thing better than a trailer with wheels....... a trailer with wheels & a motor!

Unfortunately I don't have many pic at this time (And ICmag keeps rotating them weird!) and only ran a small cluster fuck show with 3 x 600's, it was my first sealed room, I'm back in a house now but plan to go big on wheels again for sure, it was super awesome & I never felt safer or more secure having this thing parked way over in the back corner of a lot, it was so suspect yet so chill.............

That's not the actual one, mine was a school bus blacked out, same layout though.

The fan that comes on them and RV's moves a fuck ton of air & had no problem cooling the ballast & a/c room.

It came insulated and even with all fans & a/c running you could stand next to it & NEVER KNOW. I painted the windows in the box black from the inside, and sandwiched insulation under plywood. I also had to put down R-board on the floor because the bottom was just aluminum.

I wasn't using it to it's full potential, but asides from the fact someone could have easily broken into the cab, hotwired it, and driven it off, or towed it, it was fort knox secure, you were NOT getting into the box part without a key. I would feel comfortable running 4k in one, actually even better yet 6k with 3k on a flip. The power line was burried to it and snaked up between wheels very stealthily, the whole thing was a conversation piece every time someone stopped by, on multiple ocasions in the middle of summer with everything running and fan @ 1/4 speed with a noisy fan speed controller (get a Variac for more stealth) and people standing next to it and talking about it because of how bad it stood out! But not in that way! Nobody had any idea.

Latest posts

Latest posts