What's new

Team Microbe's Living Soil Laboratory - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croptober

Haven't had any jack in a while that taste and smell is unmistakable.

Smoking on some candyland and 73u from my last harvest.

attachment.php

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
not gonna take new pics now, but I'm smokin my no-bottles water only grapefruit flavored pheno of sanctuary gardens minion city diesel...

pics related...

15798539690_8b7dc7166b_o.jpg

15960042306_edecb60dec_o.jpg

15366195703_64b0e3bc16_o.jpg

15366196033_1579dd6834_o.jpg

15960041526_e0e2bea15c_o.jpg

Croptober

Grandaddy purple or dungeon vault genetics. I got it as a mislabeled abusive og then just found out a couple months ago its the clone only cut of it. They made a candyland v2(different male) that looks good but not as good as the originals from what I've seen. Would you be impressed if I told you it was grown under a T5?

Team Microbe

Veteran
Grandaddy purple or dungeon vault genetics. I got it as a mislabeled abusive og then just found out a couple months ago its the clone only cut of it. They made a candyland v2(different male) that looks good but not as good as the originals from what I've seen. Would you be impressed if I told you it was grown under a T5?

You're kidding, right?! That's gotta be the dankest T5 bud I've seen to date if you're for real...

Team Microbe

Veteran
Seaf0ur - I love the purple hues on that lady dude. I grew a grapefruit strain out by Feminized seeds a few summers back and that thing was so stinky it was almost offensive lol. This stuff looks fluffier with a little more bag appeal, mine was dense and had a cone structure in the colas that I didn't really care for..

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
The bag appeal is least important to me, but I mainly grow just for myself so I value much more highly flavor and stone over look or yield... but this one seems to have it all.... especially a crispy clean grapefruit flavor... the other winner pheno I found was like suckin grapefruit juice through a dirty truck stop mop...

Team Microbe

Veteran
The bag appeal is least important to me, but I mainly grow just for myself so I value much more highly flavor and stone over look or yield... but this one seems to have it all.... especially a crispy clean grapefruit flavor... the other winner pheno I found was like suckin grapefruit juice through a dirty truck stop mop...

Yeah! ^ That's exactly what my pheno smelt and tasted like. Your keeper sounds like a winner to me - quality over everything :tiphat:

ghostmade

Veteran
Yes. It's every 28 days leaving 2-3 extra days to add up an additional bitchfest. However I'm only bitchy for 36 days total per year rather than the typical 84 so I don't know if that's a plus or minus. But thanks for askin! Buahaha!
Shit not saying you lying or trying to be a dick. but i bet you got quite a few m9re bitchy days chick.if not where do i put in my application?

Qnd TM just wait to moms is menopausal. Mine is post and i still cringe when i go over there or see its her calling.but you gotta look past the psychotic episodes.lol
Sweet pics 2 brother.

ghostmade

Veteran
Sorry for the double but sweet ass pics CROP and SEA4

And tmthe jack is always thick down here man.they call it lemon,super lemon,jack,jacky,lemonade. Dose it have that lemon cleaner smell.super sweet but with a chemical lemon sharpness to it? If so i wish to could grab tissue cultures from dried nugs (now im starting to wounder, imagine what you can do that was a possibility) hmmmmm

Croptober

And tmthe jack is always thick down here man.they call it lemon,super lemon,jack,jacky,lemonade. Dose it have that lemon cleaner smell.super sweet but with a chemical lemon sharpness to it? If so i wish to could grab tissue cultures from dried nugs (now im starting to wounder, imagine what you can do that was a possibility) hmmmmm

Yep that's it love the taste from it one of my favorites and thanks.

Sounds tasty Seaf0ur.

Team Microbe

Veteran

Yeah it's got that signature limonene terp profile it's amazing! It hits you in the head almost to hard at first, I get a little paranoid for a minute but once that subsides it turns into a really long lasting body high with the giggles. It makes me so social it's ridiculous :laughing:

Can you take tissue cultures from dry nugs?! I totally forgot about that stuff, I read an article a few years ago about that and how many you could potentially fit into a small closet... it seemed too good to be true almost. I wonder how hard it would be...

For real just a 6 bulb T5. Don't mean to clutter your thread let me know and ill take them down.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Don't you dare take those down. Plants that healthy are always welcome, I enjoy eye candy as much as the next guy. I can't believe those are just under T5's, it makes me wanna invest in a few fixtures and toss my MH

ghostmade

Veteran
Yea i gots to smoke my own for that reason.i have to let the trichs amber up seem to take away all of the edge.ive been real sensitive to the rush of most strains lately(high stress as of lately,so it anxiety inducing for me) also a good cure will cut that rush a bit.
And no,we cant take a tissue culture from dry plant material.it has to be living and from the roots,leaf tips and stem joints.it a certain type of plant cell we're after to be able to propagate in vitro . I've been researching this to do a auto project and be also to provide the know how to other auto breeders.(working on high cbd and cbg strains)(can't wait to finally make it to a med state at the end of the year).
And croptober.sweet ass fluorescent buds man.top notch stuff right there.how is tbe density?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
here is a pic of my delahaze seedlings..they are in living soil and look great.they have a dark green look to them this early which i never got before using miracle grow potting mix lol so far im far impressed with how this stuff is working..i cant wait to see how the next few months play out. i want some those really shiny,glossy waxy looking leaves on my plants that i have never had before.

Team Microbe

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58137&pictureid=1410851&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58137&pictureid=1410850&thumb=1]View Image[/url] here is a pic of my delahaze seedlings..they are in living soil and look great.they have a dark green look to them this early which i never got before using miracle grow potting mix lol so far im far impressed with how this stuff is working..i cant wait to see how the next few months play out. i want some those really shiny,glossy waxy looking leaves on my plants that i have never had before.

Brother you just wait! You're going to go through what I did the first time I saw healthy plants at their full potential in front of my own eyes. If you don't have an epiphany, you're one of the very few. You're going to fall in love with soil, because you're going to fall in love with those flowers after you see what they become :tiphat:

Lester Moore

Veteran
Brother you just wait! You're going to go through what I did the first time I saw healthy plants at their full potential in front of my own eyes. If you don't have an epiphany, you're one of the very few. You're going to fall in love with soil, because you're going to fall in love with those flowers after you see what they become :tiphat:
and keep a cloth close when they are in full bloom, the look and aroma will make your mouth water and you may get a little tingling down below!
TM thanks for all the info and hard work, sorry if this is redundant saying thanks and all but, shit! its like a re-birth!

Former Guest

Nothing wrong with a little appreciation :) not like there's a lot if people who are friendly enough to ask around here. I like this thread cause it's a nice private sub-community that's positive and there's no condescending remarks like you find elsewhere. It's like a safe place to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.