What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Team Microbe's Living Soil Laboratory - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Microbe

Veteran
and keep a cloth close when they are in full bloom, the look and aroma will make your mouth water and you may get a little tingling down below!
TM thanks for all the info and hard work, sorry if this is redundant saying thanks and all but, shit! its like a re-birth!

:laughing: For real...

And no problem man, I don't mind the redundancy! It really does feel like some type of re-birth, doesn't it? The book Teaming with Microbes did it for me... that was the inspiration behind my name and this new chapter in growing for me. I love hearing about others experiencing this break through to soil as well, this organic movement is slowly migrating over the community and I can't help but get a little giddy every time I think about it :dance013:

Polygon

I'm wondering which bulb to try next harvest w/the no-till. I know some use MH, I have a dual arc as well and a horti HPS (1000w)

What do you feel is going to be the best in a 5x5 for no-till?

DrFever

Veteran

Attachments

• DSCF2494.jpg
    DSCF2494.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 14
  • D00035.jpg
    D00035.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9

dali kush

Woahhh I like those bulbs! The spectrum graph for that bulb is insane! Too bad it's that much $$$ though

If you like those bulbs TM check these out. They run on my older Quantum 600 e-ballast when the Hortilux wouldn't fire. I'm very happy with mine! I'm gonna do the 1st 2 weeks with this bulb, the 2nd 2 weeks with a Digilux MH (4000k), the middle of flower I'm gonna use my Hortilux HPS (21000k), then the last week or 2 with the Sun master full spectrum MH.

http://www.sunmastergrowlamps.com/SunmasterFullNova6000K.htm

Team Microbe

Veteran
Let's continue this thread...

Let's continue this thread...

Hey all!

I've announced it last week, but for those that haven't heard yet -

I'll be re-directing this thread (one last time) back to it's original thread in the Indoor Grows - Soil forum. I've noticed a lack of diversity in our audience, and I think that's because I branched off into the Organic Soil forum (which is a select crowd). While this attracted some extremely helpful, wise, and knowledgable growers - I feel like the importance of sharing these methods with those that have yet to discover them is as equally important.

So with that being said, it'd be my pleasure if everyone continued this journey with me in:

Team Microbe's (original) Living Soil Laboratory

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.